Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*calls mika*

Mika:... its 5 am..

Me:... :big grin2:

Mika: stop grinning

Me: how do you know im grinning???

Mika: i can hear it it your voice

Me: :mf_ro setinted: You know what they say: the future belongs to those who rise early!!! :bigg rin2:

Mika: you know what they say: Cranky Mika doesnt get shirtless during gigs...

Me: :shoc ked::mf_r osetinted: thats not fair... anyways, im calling you about something really important!!!

Mika: i wasnt flirting with that interviewer in France:blus h-anim-cl:

Me: its not about that...

Mika:... oh... forget i said that then:mf_roset inted:

Me:... sure, anyways, its about my birthday!!! its in 2 days!! :da s:

Mika:...

Me:... hello??? in 2 days?????

Mika: yeah okay!! i got it.. Geez, i have a birthday too and i dont make a big deal out of it!

Me:.. you know we're making you like 10 000 gifts for your bday right???

Mika:... really????????? :fangurl:!!!!!!!!! ok what do you want???

Me:... i dont mind!!! anything coming from you would be awesome!! *fangurls*

Mika: kay...

Me: and and btw, i'll then be only 3 years younger than you :das: thats not too bad for dating no???

Mika:... youre just a kid... *hangs up* JOOOOOOOOOOHN wheres Golden Albert??? i need to send fresh products to Canada!!!!

bahahaha :lmfao:

wayyyy to many to quote 'em all, but :floor::roftl::lmfao:

We should ask him! How about a phone call? :naughty:

Me: YO!

Mika: *in the background* Mama, I told you THREE new shirts, not four, four’s not lucky… and Yas, I need those designs, like, now!! …..Hi, sorry, who is this?

Me: Well someone’s a bit bossy today…

Mika: Yeah, well, Roxy woke me at 5am and I’m stressed because I haven’t heard from Golden Albert—it’s a long way to Canada you know, donkeys don't fare well in oceans :aah:! Wait, who is this? And why are you calling?

Me: Who I am isn’t important, I called to ask you a question

Mika: Yes I know it’s spelled coccyx, I lost the ribbon not the medal… *shuffling of papers* I was born in Beirut then moved to Paris then---

Me: Oy, stop! I just wanted to ask, erm, a few of us were wondering what you sing in the shower… Grace Kelly right?

Mika: well no, actually I sing ‘Relax and Pick the One Footed Lover Toy Boy Off the Floor before he’s Stuck in the Middle of the Rain and we have to bring him to Dr. John’

Me: :blink:

Mika: I’m just kidding, girl! I don’t sing while bathing.

Me: But, you said you write songs in the shower!

Mika: Honestly? You believe something I said in an interview? :lmfao: No, I just practice dancing … Ever try jumping in a shower? Yeah, that’s how I sprained my shoulder.

Me: Hm, yeah, I can imagine how the Mika-jumping, toe dancing, hip swinging and arm waving might not work out so well in a confined space…anyways. Nice chatting :biggrin2: I’ve gotta go now. Be safe! I love you!!*click*

Mika: Is my dancing that predictable :shocked:?? Jooooooohn, get the sticky bath mat, I need some new moves!

I refuse to quote it all...

There's none lame, every one of them is hysterical...

Best thread evah, Rox...

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:awwww:teehee:

Mika: *in the background* Mama, I told you THREE new shirts, not four, four’s not lucky… and Yas, I need those designs, like, now!! …..Hi, sorry, who is this?

Mika: Yeah, well, Roxy woke me at 5am and I’m stressed because I haven’t heard from Golden Albert—it’s a long way to Canada you know, donkeys don't fare well in oceans :aah:! Wait, who is this? And why are you calling?

Mika: Yes I know it’s spelled coccyx, I lost the ribbon not the medal… *shuffling of papers* I was born in Beirut then moved to Paris then---

Me: Oy, stop! I just wanted to ask, erm, a few of us were wondering what you sing in the shower… Grace Kelly right?

Mika: well no, actually I sing ‘Relax and Pick the One Footed Lover Toy Boy Off the Floor before he’s Stuck in the Middle of the Rain and we have to bring him to Dr. John’

Mika: Honestly? You believe something I said in an interview? :lmfao: No, I just practice dancing … Ever try jumping in a shower? Yeah, that’s how I sprained my shoulder.

Me: Hm, yeah, I can imagine how the Mika-jumping, toe dancing, hip swinging and arm waving might not work out so well in a confined space…anyways. Nice chatting :biggrin2: I’ve gotta go now. Be safe! I love you!!*click*

Mika: Is my dancing that predictable :shocked:?? Jooooooohn, get the sticky bath mat, I need some new moves!

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmfao:

Best.

Song Title.

Ever!

:roftl:

And the thread's not bad either. :naughty:

*Mika calls me*

Drrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Emilie: Holy cow, who is it? I'm in a hurry, I'm leaving in like 5 minutes.

Mika: Yo. It's me :mf_rosetinted:

Emilie: Mika? What a good time to call me :doh:

Mika: How could I have known you were leaving? :aah:

Emilie: Yes, anyway. What can I do for you?

Mika: You tried to call me the other day, remember?

Emilie: Oh yeah, right, and the answering machine went ON. That was fcking weird :blink: Can't you just record a normal message? Is it really that difficult?

Mika: I was too lazy. And anyway, who cares about those messages?? So? Why did you call me for?

Emilie: I wanted to know if you liked my present.

Mika: The donkey TO-FU?

Emilie: :doh: What else?

Mika: Well yes I quite like it, but there's something weird about its head. Can't we open it? 'Cause you know, I like it when you can open toys *evil laugh*

Emilie: You're twisted.

Mika: Yep.

Emilie: Next time I'll buy you one of those surgery kits for kids.

Mika: :mf_lustslow: Where you can open a body and look for viscera?

Emilie: It's all in plastic though.

Mika: Yeah but some of those kits look pretty real :das:

Emilie: :boxed: You're a bit scary.

Mika: I know right. Where do you think I got the inspiration for "Toy Boy" from?

Emilie: I'm not sure I wanna know...

Mika: I have a friend who practises voodoo and he taught me :biggrin2:

Emilie: Scary.

Mika: Naaaah it's really exciting!!! We train on dead turkeys.

Emilie: Dead WHAT?

Mika: :biggrin2:

Emilie: You train on turkeys.... and then, what's the real thing? I thought voodoo was on dolls...

Mika: :das: What I learned is another kind of voodoo.

Emilie: *hangs up*

Mika: .... :mf_rosetinted: *crosses out "Emerald" on the "MFCers to get rid of" list*

Ring Ring

Mika: "Hey, John?"

Mad Hatter: "Alice, is that you?"

Mika:"Stop playing games John."

Mad Hatter: "Alice it is you! Absoloutely Alice!"(does crazy laugh)

Mika:"John did you drink too much of my tea? I told you what would happen-"

Mad Hatter: "Oh Alice, Wonderland is in ruins without you! The Queen of hearts has taken over everything!"

Mika:"OMG, Johnny Depp!?"

Mad hatter:"Yo'-You're not Mia Wasikowska?"

Mika: "Who?"

Mad Hatter:"The girl who's supposed to be playing Alice..."

Mika:"Um..."

Mad Hatter:"Well, you do sound a lot like her-"

Mika:"Oh.....omg...Johnny Depp, I've always wanted you to play me in my life story!:mf_lustslow:"

Mad Hatter:"Sorry Lad, no can do...busy with pre-production of Pirates."

Mika:"But-"

Mad Hatter:"Sorry"

Mika: "Can I atleast have an autograph?"

Mad Hatter:"Talk to my manager."

Hangs up

Mika: "Now I know what it's like to be a fan girl.."

BAAAHAHAHAHA! JOHNNY DEPP! XD

THIS THREAD IS BRILLIANT.

I've been spending my whole night reading it! All 37 pages of it! xD

BAAAHAHAHAHA! JOHNNY DEPP! XD

THIS THREAD IS BRILLIANT.

I've been spending my whole night reading it! All 37 pages of it! xD

:lmfao:!!!!

wow, if alot of people dont work/study/walk thei dogs im gonna be the guilty one! :lmfao:!!!

:lmfao:!!!!

wow, if alot of people dont work/study/walk their dogs im gonna be the guilty one! :lmfao:!!!

You should add to this eat/drink/get out of their houses/talk to anyone else/never leave their phones or computers :roftl: :roftl: BTW Do another phone call as soon as possible, they really make my day :teehee: And when you're calling, say hi to Mika from me, please :naughty:

You should add to this eat/drink/get out of their houses/talk to anyone else/never leave their phones or computers :roftl: :roftl: BTW Do another phone call as soon as possible, they really make my day :teehee: And when you're calling, say hi to Mika from me, please :naughty:

:lmfao:!!!!!!:teehee::roftl:

ok:mf_rosetinted:

*Rings mika*

M : HEY!

Me : Hello :biggrin2:

M : At the moment i dont mind who you are because nearly all the phne calls iget are either from a mfcer or my mum,or john,or jimmy, or martin, or the queen, or gertude, or billy brown, or casper the friendly ghost, or-

Me : Dude, that was all mfcers :mf_rosetinted:

M : :shocked:

Me : :teehee:

M : I AM NOTGULLILE!

Me : I know your not... anyways, did you know that there is a new shop in town called 'Three of a kind'?

M : Oh, how very, very interesting...

Me : I know, they only sell things in sets of three, everyone's heading down there-

M : okay, bye!!

*mika hangs up and runs into town*

Me : MUAHHAA! he doesnt know the shop is ran by mika hungry mfcers now, does he? :naughty:

*calls mika*

Me: you havent wished me a happy bithday yet:sneaky2:

Mika:... its tomorrow!!

Me: in Japan its been my birthday for 18 minutes!!!!!!!!:aah:

Mika:... youre crazy:mf_rosetinted:

Me: :biggrin2: and.....???

Mika.. happy birthday whoopdedoo.gif

Me: THAAAAANKS!! And where's my bday kiss???

Mika: what birthday kiss??:shocked:

Me: the one you'll give to me or i'll reveal your darkest secrets:mf_rosetinted:

Mika: go on, i dont have any...

Me: really??? you sleep with your astroboy cellphone, you still carry those bear-shaped balloons, your mom buys your undies, you dont drive cause you cant say wheres left or right, you and Andy are...

Mika: OK OK STOP!!!!!! PLEASE!!! and i CAN tell my left from right... most of the times... when im not drunk and singing Fernando:mf_rosetinted:

Me: :biggrin2: *dresses up in bride outfit to get a kiss* I'm waiting... *hangs up*

Mika: JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHNNNN, have you seen my mints??:teehee:

-to be continued-

*calls mika*

Me: the one you'll give to me or i'll reveal your darkest secrets:mf_rosetinted:

Me: really??? you sleep with your astroboy cellphone, you still carry those bear-shaped balloons, your mom buys your undies, you dont drive cause you cant say wheres left or right, you and Andy are...

Mika: OK OK STOP!!!!!! PLEASE!!! and i CAN tell my left from right... most of the times... when im not drunk and singing Fernando:mf_rosetinted:

Me: :biggrin2: *dresses up in bride outfit to get a kiss* I'm waiting... *hangs up*

-to be continued-

Great one! You have to be really impatient to get that kiss :teehee: But who the heck is Andy????

*calls mika*

-to be continued-

:floor: genius

This is my very first phone call and it is dedicated to Roxane aka LilStar who is the very master of this phonecalls thread! I've already posted it in the "Happy Birthdy LilStar" thread, but in case someone didn't have an occasion to read it, I post it here as well! Enjoy :teehee:

Calls Mika:

Mika: Yes?

Me: So how is it going with the bedroom gig? Have you prepared everything already? You know that Roxane deserves a REALLY great gig!

Mika: What the....? Who are you? And do you have any idea how many calls did I already receive coming from all those crazy MFC'ers, remembering me it's her birthday today?!!!

Me: So, don't you think you should probably do something about it ? Like call her and wish her happy b-day, before the gig starts!

Mika: Yeah, maybe.... Who are you anyway?

Me: Well.... I am your fan :naughty: and I'm trying to help around! Speaking of help, do you need me to teach you "Happy Birthday" lyrics? I've heard you had some memory problems.... ^^

Mika: Huh? :shocked: Who do you think I am? Some middle class wedding singer or what?

Me: Whatever :mf_rosetinted: .... You better be prepared! *hangs up*

Mika: JOOOOOOHNNNNNNNNN? How the hell does that freaking "Happy Birthday" song starts?

This is my very first phone call and it is dedicated to Roxane aka LilStar who is the very master of this phonecalls thread! I've already posted it in the "Happy Birthdy LilStar" thread, but in case someone didn't have an occasion to read it, I post it here as well! Enjoy :teehee:

Calls Mika:

Mika: Yes?

Me: So how is it going with the bedroom gig? Have you prepared everything already? You know that Roxane deserves a REALLY great gig!

Mika: What the....? Who are you? And do you have any idea how many calls did I already receive coming from all those crazy MFC'ers, remembering me it's her birthday today?!!!

Me: So, don't you think you should probably do something about it ? Like call her and wish her happy b-day, before the gig starts!

Mika: Yeah, maybe.... Who are you anyway?

Me: Well.... I am your fan :naughty: and I'm trying to help around! Speaking of help, do you need me to teach you "Happy Birthday" lyrics? I've heard you had some memory problems.... ^^

Mika: Huh? :shocked: Who do you think I am? Some middle class wedding singer or what?

Me: Whatever :mf_rosetinted: .... You better be prepared! *hangs up*

Mika: JOOOOOOHNNNNNNNNN? How the hell does that freaking "Happy Birthday" song starts?

and thank you!!!:huglove:

:wub2::roftl::roftl:

*waits for his happy birthday phonecall*:mf_rosetinted:

*mika calls me*

Me: HIII!!! i was waiting for your....

Mika: shhh!! lemme say this before i forget how is goes:mf_rosetinted: *paper noise in the background* Happy birthday to youuuuuu... happy birthday to youuu.... happy birthday dear.... stalker-fan happy birthday to.... wait... whats the rest again??:aah:

Me: .. "you?"

Mika: nah, its your bday not mine...

Me:.. no no, i mean its "you!"...

Mika: of course its me!! who else?

Me::aah:

Mika: Lord Woman, youre more confused and crazy than i am!!! How much did you party last night??!!*hangs up*

Me: :aah::aah:

*mika calls me again*

Mika: and btw, the last word of the song was "you"

Me::doh: next time, just sing fernando....:mf_rosetinted: *hangs up*

Mika::blink: JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN!!!!! ill need to get drunk for the bedroom gig!!!:teehee:

*mika calls me*

Me: HIII!!! i was waiting for your....

Mika: shhh!! lemme say this before i forget how is goes:mf_rosetinted: *paper noise in the background* Happy birthday to youuuuuu... happy birthday to youuu.... happy birthday dear.... stalker-fan happy birthday to.... wait... whats the rest again??:aah:

Me: .. "you?"

Mika: nah, its your bday not mine...

Me:.. no no, i mean its "you!"...

Mika: of course its me!! who else?

Me::aah:

Mika: Lord Woman, youre more confused and crazy than i am!!! How much did you party last night??!!*hangs up*

Me: :aah::aah:

*mika calls me again*

Mika: and btw, the last word of the song was "you"

Me::doh: next time, just sing fernando....:mf_rosetinted: *hangs up*

Mika::blink: JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN!!!!! ill need to get drunk for the bedroom gig!!!:teehee:

:lmfao: :lmfao: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Calls Mika*

Me: Hey! :biggrin2:

Mika: Hi?

Me: So, I've heard you phoned Roxane and sung her Happy Birthday! At least you remembered her number, congrats.... :mf_rosetinted:

Mika: Thanks....

Me: Hello! It's called 'sarcasm' . You weren't even able to remember the d*mn last word, which was "you" btw.

Mika: Me?

Me: Stop now, it's not funny anymore.

Mika: But you said....

Me: Oh and by the way, DON'T get drunk and DON'T sing Fernando at Roxy's b-day gig.

Mika: But she said herself....

Me: Man, there is this thing called "humour". You should try it sometimes. :mf_rosetinted: *hangs up*

Mika: Joooooooohhhnnnnnnn! Call the nearest circus and get me an appointment ASAP! I seriously need to talk to some clowns!