SHOW us your STYLE! (shoes,clothes,dress,jewelry,anything..)

Miss.roxy

Oh thank you. xD It took me 2 HOURS!!!! So I´m not that fast, don´t worry. It´s because tommorow I´m having a small party soooo. :mf_rosetinted: I wanna be pretty.

Because I actually AM blonde. :biggrin2: When I was a kid I was completely blonde, now it´s getting darker, but everyone says something else. Some think I´m brune, some I´m blonde , so I don´t really know. :naughty:

Oh I´d love to do it, I´m obsessed with butterflies and bows, but I dunno how! :aah:

CIMG1507.jpg

:biggrin2:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got this iShoes:aah:, but I already dont like them, cos 2 of my classmates have same but naother colour:boxed:

Photo3403.jpg

When I first saw them in the vid I thought they were cool.... but now I completely love them! :roftl: But such lama classmates :boxed::aah:

I bought this on ebay, it reminds me of Mika's jacket :biggrin2:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/230673716545?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Absolutely adore it!

It caaaaaaaaame :biggrin2: The shirt under it is my mum's, she bought it coz it reminded her of Mika and now I stole it :roftl: Strange thing is: shes not even a fan she only saw him at the two concerts we've been to but I cant remember him wearing sth like that shirt there :aah:

post-20028-14298369617_thumb.jpg

It caaaaaaaaame :biggrin2: The shirt under it is my mum's, she bought it coz it reminded her of Mika and now I stole it :roftl: Strange thing is: shes not even a fan she only saw him at the two concerts we've been to but I cant remember him wearing sth like that shirt there :aah:

that's a CUTE outfit!! :wub2: