SHOW us your STYLE! (shoes,clothes,dress,jewelry,anything..)

Miss.roxy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can get them in topshop,so I've found out :aah: I seen them in there the last time I was in.

oh cool, I'm not going to buy anything new until summer, because I'm at school most of the time, so there's no point + I have no money and will hopefully have a job by then :teehee::aah:

they may not have them by that time but oh well :mf_rosetinted:

oh cool, I'm not going to buy anything new until summer, because I'm at school most of the time, so there's no point + I have no money and will hopefully have a job by then :teehee::aah:

they may not have them by that time but oh well :mf_rosetinted:

oh..right..well I don't know,I never usually go into topshop...till mum made me go in once and I seen quite a few different one's.But then again this was over here in my town might be different for you.

oh..right..well I don't know,I never usually go into topshop...till mum made me go in once and I seen quite a few different one's.But then again this was over here in my town might be different for you.

Do you not like topshop? I dont think so :aah: actually, they may not have them in a small topshop but I'm sure there's a topshop in London with them :aah:

Do you not like topshop? I dont think so :aah: actually, they may not have them in a small topshop but I'm sure there's a topshop in London with them :aah:

Its not my sort of shop I like to go into,I prefer shop's like Pulp and Blue Banana. The one in my town is a small one but it still sells them.:blink:

I love the outfit!!:biggrin2: I love the shirt, the jacket, and OFCOURSe the jeans!!

I wonder who my fashion inspiration is? :fisch:

love the outfit. :fangurl: *steals the outfit* :mf_rosetinted:

FANK YOU :biggrin2:

Give it back, though.

Ooohh gurl, even Gok would approve of that outfit!

I'm honoured :bow:

:teehee:

My new shoes!!

schoentjes.jpg

Platform!!:biggrin2: I love them so much! :teehee:

the feet on the right are mine..XD

Cute shoes! Who is wearing the other pair? :aah:

I wonder who my fashion inspiration is? :fisch:

FANK YOU :biggrin2:

Give it back, though.

I'm honoured :bow:

:teehee:

Cute shoes! Who is wearing the other pair? :aah:

lol, sorry late response!:wink2: the other feet are my sisters! :naughty: She found the shoes, and I wanted them, and she doubted if she wanted them, and then I bought them.. and then she bought them...:naughty:

lol, sorry late response!:wink2: the other feet are my sisters! :naughty: She found the shoes, and I wanted them, and she doubted if she wanted them, and then I bought them.. and then she bought them...:naughty:

I didnt know you had a sister :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Mair, is your fashion inspiration beyonce?

I didnt know you had a sister :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Mair, is your fashion inspiration beyonce?

LOL, she's my sister for 16 years!:aah: she's 19!:biggrin2: I love her! :D We always have fun together! And we used to play with the barbiedolls and the villa day after day!:biggrin2: she really is my big sister, she looks after me, and cares a lot about me!:blush-anim-cl:

I have something not entirely dissimilar to this raincoat:

yellow_rain_coat-19671.jpg

I just love to have something so bright when it rain rain rains, it rain rain rains :wub2: I used it a lot in Autumn.

Also as soon as they hit the stores, I went and bought these shoes:

inga.jpg

I've been experimenting a lot more with colours, patterns and textures since I came out a while ago...

Oh, love the raincoat :wub2: and the shoes, but especially the coat. I've been looking for a raincoat like that for years. Okay not years, but almost :roftl:

LOL, she's my sister for 16 years!:aah: she's 19!:biggrin2: I love her! :D We always have fun together! And we used to play with the barbiedolls and the villa day after day!:biggrin2: she really is my big sister, she looks after me, and cares a lot about me!:blush-anim-cl:

awwww that is so cute! xD

• 3 weeks later...

saw these online first and then in the shop... and well... i couldn't resist buying them. i wanted shoes like this for a while(ballerina's with pics.drawings..), but never found ones i loved till now:blush-anim-cl:

14042012889.jpg?t=1334399933