SHOW us your STYLE! (shoes,clothes,dress,jewelry,anything..)

Miss.roxy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've made mine myself :blush-anim-cl:

You could try :thumb_yello: I've used cold porcelain for the hearts :wink2:

Hmm... I tried to make one with salt dough cut-out stars ( he has a star one too) but it was too heavy and too big. :(I've looked everywhere for one of these bracelets and found nothing. Even looked for big beads in craft shops etc. ...nothing. :(

Anyone got an idea?

The front of my new t-shirt.:wub2:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDYjpoV6LaKL6f7h3e1Y1Cd7vW41e_frMf4o25kAvtog0T7FlM

And do to my new Sherlock obsession, I have these two ordered!!!:aah:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqzdkmnzHBpQnLg7aPol-XjXrY5xNimoYZw5d_d5DEchfnSaa-Hw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJd-Tx7ys3pkmwgEbjMUyIUpumFPHa0DXgbTm-0ywL4NHtaDq3

Oh, I want the Sherlock T-shirts! Especially the middle one :wub2: It made me laugh :aah:

The front of my new t-shirt.:wub2:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDYjpoV6LaKL6f7h3e1Y1Cd7vW41e_frMf4o25kAvtog0T7FlM

And do to my new Sherlock obsession, I have these two ordered!!!:aah:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqzdkmnzHBpQnLg7aPol-XjXrY5xNimoYZw5d_d5DEchfnSaa-Hw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJd-Tx7ys3pkmwgEbjMUyIUpumFPHa0DXgbTm-0ywL4NHtaDq3

Have you read Clockwork Orange? Or watched it? I found it impossible to read :aah:

Have you read Clockwork Orange? Or watched it? I found it impossible to read :aah:

Yes! I read it a couple months ago! :aah: I can read it, but I couldn't watch the movie.:puke:

Nahce! :thumb_yello: That's one of my favourite books and films too, actually.

Me too! I've only read it, but I loved it!!

I should maybe try a little harder then :aah::doh:

Its a bit gruesome, and slow in the beginning, but I LOVED it after I got into it! You should totally try it again!

soo cool and cute andand... :wub2: i want dreads too but i have short hair :sneaky2:

is it longer than 3 inches? if yes, you can get dreads.:D i'm just using the neglect method to form the rest of mine - not brushing my hair/using conditioner etc x)...as you can see, it's all messyxp

is it longer than 3 inches? if yes, you can get dreads.:D i'm just using the neglect method to form the rest of mine - not brushing my hair/using conditioner etc x)...as you can see, it's all messyxp

Mine is blonde and really fine. I don't think it would dread very easily. I want to try to talk my mother into letting me do it!

Mine is blonde and really fine. I don't think it would dread very easily. I want to try to talk my mother into letting me do it!

it will dread fine :P this is what happened for me (went along the lines of) 'mum I want to dread my hair' 'you are NOT getting your hair dreaded lalala' *a couple of hours later I'd started dreading xp*

Nest morning 'dreading me hair mum' mum: -__- *lalala* xP

also, if you use the neglect method all you need is patience really

=)

it will dread fine :P this is what happened for me (went along the lines of) 'mum I want to dread my hair' 'you are NOT getting your hair dreaded lalala' *a couple of hours later I'd started dreading xp*

Nest morning 'dreading me hair mum' mum: -__- *lalala* xP

also, if you use the neglect method all you need is patience really

=)

Really? Okay, I'm totally going to try it!:aah:

Yes! I read it a couple months ago! :aah: I can read it, but I couldn't watch the movie.:puke:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I can't believe you said that... That movie is master piece :mf_rosetinted:

I know it has hard scenes but still :shocked: I can watch that movie like 87439325098-328-538-034860-84360-83-058 times :naughty:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I can't believe you said that... That movie is master piece :mf_rosetinted:

I know it has hard scenes but still :shocked: I can watch that movie like 87439325098-328-538-034860-84360-83-058 times :naughty:

I have a weak stomach... :aah: