SHOW us your STYLE! (shoes,clothes,dress,jewelry,anything..)

Miss.roxy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No not at all!! :aah: it's not sitting tight like hell! and your ear have a naturally fold there.. so it dont slip anywhere! ;)

oooh hmm..I wonder where you get them :naughty: never seen them round here..so its like can you even get them here? :blink:

Thanks for letting me know xD It just looked rather painful xD

oooh hmm..I wonder where you get them :naughty: never seen them round here..so its like can you even get them here? :blink:

Thanks for letting me know xD It just looked rather painful xD

Everyone wear them here... you can get them everywhere! :aah:

Haha.. dont hurt at all! .. First i was thinging about getting a real hole (a bit higher up) but then i found these!

CIMG2061.jpg

Everyone wear them here... you can get them everywhere! :aah:

Haha.. dont hurt at all! .. First i was thinging about getting a real hole (a bit higher up) but then i found these!

CIMG2061.jpg

Really? :shocked: everyone just wears normal studs or whatever here,apart from a few people who wear plugs and tunnels :mf_rosetinted:

wait how do you put them in exactly?

Really? :shocked: everyone just wears normal studs or whatever here,apart from a few people who wear plugs and tunnels :mf_rosetinted:

wait how do you put them in exactly?

Bit hard to explain.. dunno if you can see it.. you just put them on!

Ear%20Cuff%20kors.jpg

(sorry for big pic)

• 3 weeks later...
That is too cute for words. If I were near you I might try to steal it. Who was the seller?

I've been 'shopping' online for the past two hours now and am close to making a decision. Shall post my wares once decided :biggrin2:

here's a link, there's lots of cute stuff on it :teehee:

might buy some other stuff when i've got more money :teehee:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/qizhouhuang?utm_source=transaction&utm_medium=trans_email&utm_campaign=shipping_notification&page=1

Anyone fancy learning how to spend a week's pay in under 5 minutes?? :blink:

Bubble%20Up%20Blue.jpg

00000277.JPG

169hh7b.jpg

Plus 2 new petticoats.

AND... because I don't quite have the same bust to waist to hip ratio as the stunning Doris Mayday (model in the first two pics), I bought a new corset and some new knickers and stockings. But they might be a bit too risque to post here :aah:

it's been a while since i posted something new here, but today i'm so happy i want to share it :teehee:

a while ago i ordered a necklace at etsy and today it finally came :boing:

here it is:

05032012804.jpg?t=1330946338

05032012805.jpg?t=1330946339

Yaaay! Finally! :biggrin2:

Mine is EXACTLY the same, except for the little tree! :aah:

@ Siddhartha - Those dresses are gorgeous! In fact, love the entire look of the second pic! :wub2:

Edited by Mary

here's a link, there's lots of cute stuff on it :teehee:

might buy some other stuff when i've got more money :teehee:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/qizhouhuang?utm_source=transaction&utm_medium=trans_email&utm_campaign=shipping_notification&page=1

:bow: a million thank yous for this link!! i love everything on it!:blush-anim-cl::aah: i'm going to order 3 things and i've found gifts for friends :boing:

and the prices are awesome!

thank u thank u :huglove:

Yaaay! Finally! :biggrin2:

Mine is EXACTLY the same, except for the little tree! :aah:

@ Siddhartha - Those dresses are gorgeous! In fact, love the entire look of the second pic! :wub2:

i'm so happy it finally arrived, person from shop did say 15 to 30 days , but well, i'm not always very patient :roftl:

Bit hard to explain.. dunno if you can see it.. you just put them on!

p><blockquote data-ipsQuote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hippieibbie" data-cite="Hippieibbie" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27146" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>[img]<a href=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_N2wBPp-44Bs/TSmq_u9FNvI/AAAAAAAAAQ4/NOycASWjoRk/s1600/kam+027.jpg' alt='kam+027.jpg'>

You just stop your ear into it! :aah:

.. Love earcuffs :fangurl:

yay no pain! :mf_rosetinted: where's you get those? :teehee: