2010 - Mika @ MTV Murcia, Spain 10 JUL - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Christine

i love your report diana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i´m so glad at last we met in murcia!!!! i love you girl!!! of course you were the best LG and BG ever!!!! it was perfect!!!!

i´m gonna post your pic with jimmy,dear :wink2:

and...... artemis & jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dscf3917.jpg

THANK YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!!:wub2: jajajajajaj look at my face.....Imagine that at 6 am I was worse....:aah:

Thanks everyone for the pics, vids and the fabulous reports!!! :wub2:

Glad you had so much fun! Can't wait until it's my turn again!! :aah: LOL

Artemis, you look great in your pic with Jimmy!! :thumb_yello:

SKYNNNY!!!!:shocked: I was first row and I think he has a normal weight.

I´m agree with Mika, if you are independient you can do what you want but not in his official page and I´m sorry I think you have worked a lot but I don´t like that flyers and I think Mika doesn´t need them. :emot-sad: ( and the dosis of aspirin is not 600mg :mf_rosetinted:)

I donn´t like the way in which you speak....si no fuese porque no se puede usar la foto de otra persona juraría que no eres quien dices que eres...

Edited by Ambel

I’m going to skip some no important parts (maybe nothing I say it’s important but…I don’t know how to do reports!) like when a tractor with a water tank spited the water at me… or when I lost my number 3 in the queue for going to pee…:doh:

After watching part of the festival the voluntaries “dancers” had met for dressing up, after that we could watch the show with the rest of the people (but we couldn’t come back to our first row). When Mika appears in the stage I felt I was full of I don’t know what but that thing would make me follow him round the world! Rain was ending and our time had arrived we were completing our costumes in the following two songs and then Kick ass started to play:mf_lustslow:, the eagerly awaited song! I don’t know what happened to me but in spite of we were watching the concert backstage in a mini TV screen (a bit faded) I started to cry of happiness (I’m so stupid…and I don’t know why I’m telling you this but that’s the way I lived the concert), I wanted to be next to Rosa, Yolanda, Cata and the others but also I was so excited to be there I was going to be on stage in a few minutes and I love that song! Mrs P was mini dancing and singing the songs with us :teehee:(when we were watching the mini screen).

The time arrived and we started to up stairs to the stage, Yasmine was putting our dresses perfectly and Maria indicating us what to do. We started the procession and I followed the pride’s step, I heard my name I couldn’t hold back the laugh, but I couldn't look to the audience and also I didn’t realize Mika was on stage!! (at the end of the concert a fan told us that the first LG was doing the wrong step, and that was me so I felt bad but I was almost completely sure I followed the pride right, now that I have watched the video I can say I did it right! Hahaha It was a big relief!:sweatdrop:). Then I asked John where Mika was going to leave the venue for showing him the flyers and he told me to wait in the back exit, it was really kind! Later on the dancing part had come and I was dancing in the stage with no rules! I still didn’t know where was Mika I was not looking for him, I just wanted to dance and find Helen (one of the bg) I do something with Martin (I don’t know what…) and almost at the end of the song I realized Mika was there and I started to get nervous! Everything was AMASING! When we were down the stairs the staff was clapping us (well I’m sure that they were clapping Mika, but who cares!!:mf_rosetinted::aah:) Maria and Mrs P told us that we have been the best LG and BG ever (maybe they say that in every concert but that made us feel really happy:biggrin2:) and the first LG and BG recorded of this second album.

LGs changed our clothes with Yasmine in the same room (I told you that was quite small) we were thinking (well maybe hoping) that Mika could open the door any moment:naughty:. Maria was quite stressed I think the MTV organization didn’t want all the LG and BG on the backstage and Maria tried the best she could for letting us to taking the pic with Mika, but it was really fast and we couldn’t talk anything with Mika. Mika had already signed our “vip passes” so we didn’t have the moment when he is signing for talking… :emot-sad:. John ensure me that we would see him outside and that was great but how I traveled in the car with friends the driver was tired and we had to travel for 2 hours to our final destine that night, so I couldn’t wait… :tears: I let there my friends hoping they could give to Mika the flyers. It was a bit sad but now I just remember the good moments, the amazing experience and all the awesome people I met there!:huglove: Oh… now I miss everything I would sleep everyday one hour If I could spend again a day like that!

P.D. If you have read until here I hope you could have understood everything and you haven’t died because of the boredom!!

I loved your 2 reports Di!!! I'm glad that u had so much fun! And don't worry about no having been with us but backstage. Being LP worths it. I'll never forget when I was backstage. It was also one of the best moments of my life. And I didn't die of boredom reading your report! On the contrary!

Aww I can't believe u saw MamaP "mini" dancing. I love that woman! +she reminds me f my aunt :teehee:

:bye:

Ok. There goes my report:

The evening of the day before the gig basicamenteyo and me started painting the banner and yolanda finished printing the flyers. It was nearly midnight when we finished with the banner, so we only could sleep a few hours, but it was worth it We drove to Caravaca, Murcia, and when we arrived there we found a small but beautiful village, and a huge venue. Artemisarco was already there (she was the one who managed the list) and we also met Rocio and Luis, who together with a few more people, had arrived there the day before. At midday we had already met John and also MamaP, who asked for people to help glueing some flowers. It was later when John came back again, he asked for LP/BG and then I handed him Artemisarco's list. When he saw that there were 60 people in the list he told me: “60 people? Ok, we can make it up to 100 I'll come back at 6.30pm so u can hand it back to me” And I just said: “Really? Ok” and thought: wow :shocked: 100 people, that man's gone mad! Hahaha After that we saw the soundchecks and later John came back with lemon and strawberry ice creams :thumb_yello: (It was 38 degrees in the shade!) At 6.30pm basicamenteyo gave John the list, and John told one of the men from MTV staff that she had the list, then that man showed her the entry where we should start queuing at 6.50pm. Once inside the venue, first thing we did was to stick the banner to the fence. We were first row centre. The concert began with The Leadings (a local band). And then finally, after Pignoise's band, came Mika! :boing: There's no need to say that he and the band were amazing! Only by looking at Mika's face you could guess he was happy, and the same for the band. The audience was great and didn't stop singing Mika's songs for a minute! People were so excited that my vids are just crap, coz the girls behind me kept dancing like mad, throwing confetti and glitter :yay: Moreover, my camera was showered with bubbles :floor: ... people to my left were blowing bubbles nonstop! Funiest moments were when Mika mistranslated, ( I've already told this in my pre-report here on Sunday, but anyway...) and asked the audience “estais calientes?”, which in Spanish means: “are u horny?”, and also when he began pulling Billy Brown's flag but without success (as always...) LOL. The next song's music had already started but he was still pulling... :roftl: I would give more details, but I think there's no need, coz by now u all have already watched the show on MTV. The M&G... Basicamenteyo has already told in her report everything that happened to us after the show and at the M&G. So, I'll only add, that I did my best to translate and explain to Mika everything that Basicamenteyo, and the rest of spanish girls from MSS, had planned and done to promote him. Basicamenteyo handed him the flyers, and Yolanda, the designer of the flyers, was there and we told him, and he kindly thanked her and signed her an autograph. Then I explained him what the fyers were about, etc. And his words to me were: "It is ok what you are doing, but make clear to people that this is independent from mikasounds and mfc" and : "you could write there something like 'this is an independent fan initiative' ". I told him that I had understood, and that we'd make as he had said. And I'm sure that he apreciated it, coz he himself told me that he apreciated everything us fans made for him, and then he gave me a hug :mf_lustslow: I'm sure that he liked it, but he wanted to be sure that we had understood that we can't associate MSS to mikasounds or mfc.

Aaaw, nearly forgot the most important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Thank u everyone I met there for being so amazing! Basicamenteyo, Yolanda, Carolina, Artemisarco (nicest LP ever), Encarni and her friend (don't kill me, forgot the name), Rocio, Luis, Helen, Yuls and her friend, and the rest of people in the queue. I had lots of fun and I'll never forget! :group_hug:

The rest of the pics I took:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51993100@N02/page3/?savedsettings=4789834968#photo4789834968

SITM + trumpet solo:

Killing the band scene:

View of the venue (if anyone's interested):

I'm glad to have met you!!! and thank you, por la parte que me toca!!:blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello: and thank you for the pics!

I don't know why but I can't watch the videos...

I loved your 2 reports Di!!! I'm glad that u had so much fun! And don't worry about no having been with us but backstage. Being LP worths it. I'll never forget when I was backstage. It was also one of the best moments of my life. And I didn't die of boredom reading your report! On the contrary!

Aww I can't believe u saw MamaP "mini" dancing. I love that woman! +she reminds me f my aunt :teehee:

Yes it's a experience unforgettable.

MamaP is awesome!! Cata I want to meet you aunt! hahaha

i´m gonna try not to bore you...

we arrived to murcia at 6.15am.. artemis and luis were sleeping there!! we said hello and sat with them. they told us yasmine and mamap were the day before there. after breakfast we went for a walk,and while we were looking at the stage from the side,luis phoned me "rosa,come here LIKE NOW!! JOHN IS HERE!! We went back to the queue and talked to john about the mika´s secret society,that we needed to give mika some flyers to show him about the promotional campaign we have in our country and he said "ok,i´ll look for you after the gig". we gave him a sample of the flyers and he liked them. an hour before arrived mamap and said "we need help. we need the people who were sleeping here to help us to glue some flowers. i´ll back later". and later she took with her 7 guys (luis was one of them).

we went to go for a walk and we saw yasmine and zuleika painting the stage... look,there were no trucks (at least not the ones that mika has usually). mamap said when she was looking for bg that she only needed 7 people because they have no more costumes... it seems as if they were travelling to murcia without their stuff. you know,the stage was new,they had no flowers glued,no costumes... and then... mikas clothes...:teehee:

well,when bg girls gone,the girl who managed the list (who was one of them) gave us the list. john came,we said "we have 60 numbers"and he said "up to 100"... so we continued the list. after an hour or so,john came with ice creams and gave each of us an ice cream,saying "it´s from mika"....

at 6 o´clock john called us. a security man was with him,and he said pointing to me "this girl is managing the list,tell her what they have to do". the italian security man explained to me where we should queue at 6.50pm to get into the place. of course we got front row. we say iain:mf_lustslow: talking to people on stage. oh,wait... before entering,we went for a walk and we saw jimmy,and we took a pic with him.

well. front row. the show began.the leadings first (no comment),then pignoise.. (nooooo comment) and finally... MIKA!! it was simply great. mika has a blast,he looked so happy.people were singing aloud ALL THE SONGS!! they made the show we all know,kick ass included.and a new lollipop ending...

there were funny things... you know,what pufpuf have told about the "are you hot?"... and at first,he was talking about his jeans,he told "my jeans are too big... i´m gonna have a fatal accident" then all the people started to shout "QUE SE LOS QUITE,QUE SE LOS QUITE" wich means "take them off"... he couldn´t understand,so he ask the band to stop the music and got near us and we said it in english and he was like :shocked: and said in english "if you don´t say it loud i won´t do it".. but people didn´t understand him,and the show went on. believe me,it was my third gig,and it was the greatest one.

when show finished we went to a door in the right side and saw mika with the press and his private m&g. we tried to reach john to talk to mika,but we couldn´t see him. we saw mamap and asked us to stay there.. when we were there i noticed a guy was pushing me softly to pass,i looked at him,and he was andy... i said "andy!!" not to call him,but surprised and he looked at me,so i said "hello!" and he said "hi!!":teehee:... there were too many people there,i phoned luis who was in the meet and greets with mika and he said to me "john has said that you must go to the back door and wait there"... well let me resume,we had lots of troubles to get there,at last luis came out and gave me his VIP pass... at last i could go to the backstage. when i was there a guard stopped me and said "you can´t go on with that pass,wait here" and i said "i need to give this to mika" and he said "look,he´s there (he was sitting on the fence,in the side of the stage watching a performing) but you can´t go there,give it to me and i´ll give it to him" i said no,and then i saw andy and zuleika... i was tired,this is a resume but were running and trying to find the way to get there for an hour,and i just wanted to give it to him and go back home... so i said "oh please,call andy or zuleika and i´ll give it to anyone of them"... but then maria appeared,and i talked to her "maria,please,can you do me a favour??...." and then i saw mamap... and maria told me "do you prefer talking to joanie?? come on,go...." so,i ran after mamap and talked to her "excuse me,can i give you something?? i tried to reach mika but i can´t" and she told me "oh,he´s very tired" THIS WOMAN IS WONDERFUL... she attended me while i was explaining her about the mika´s secret society as if she was listening to something really important to her... and then she said "ok,not now,because he´s very tired,but i promise to you i will give him this tomorrow,and he will read everything" i thanked her like a millions times and she went. then i went out with my friends... john was there and they told me "now mika´s going to come here" and i was like "CRAP!!!!" we waited for few minutes and mika came... it was my first time.. in my others two gigs i didn´t want to see him after the gig... and when i saw him i was like :shocked: skinny.... hair... HE DIDN´T LOOK LIKE MIKA AT ALL!!!!! well,he came to us,and as i had more samples of the flyers i gave them to him and explained a little about the MSS... (in spanish,i wasn´t ready to speak in english) he took the flyers,and said "oh,thank you... great!" fortunately pufpuf was there,and she explained him everything about the flyers,the MSS around the world,and everything... and now i´m gonna explain why i was sad... mika was multitasking,signing,looking the flyers and listening to pufpuf,and he said "oh,i´m very proud of you,but hey,please,you need to clarify that you are independent,you know,please,clarify that you are not vinculated to mikasounds or mikafanclub... if you are indenpendent it sounds cooler" we asked him if he liked what we had done and he was "of course,it´s great!!" and hughed pufpuf:mf_lustslow:..... but even if he talked to us very polite,and very softly i felt like if he was really trying to say to us "GIRLS DON´T DARE TO PRINT THE LINKS TO MIKASOUNDS OR MIKAFANCLUB IN THOSE FLYERS,I DON´T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK THIS STUFF HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME":shocked:

:lmfao::lmfao:

I had read your report but with the excitement of looking things I forgot to say something!!!

Your report is great!!

I know that we would have liked to hear that the flyers are completely right and great. I'm sure he like them a lot but it's true that maybe he have to be careful with how we use his name. I know that we are using it in the best way but he is the boss, well we just need to write what Kata say, "movimiento independiente" o lo que sea!

I'm glad to have met you!!! and thank you, por la parte que me toca!!:blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello: and thank you for the pics!

I don't know why but I can't watch the videos...

Thanks 4 telling me. Now u can watch them :wink2: (My conexion to the internet broke while uploading. Must've been that. Now it's fixed)

Yes it's a experience unforgettable.

MamaP is awesome!! Cata I want to meet you aunt! hahaha

:floor:

:lmfao::lmfao:

I had read your report but with the excitement of looking things I forgot to say something!!!

Your report is great!!

I know that we would have liked to hear that the flyers are completely right and great. I'm sure he like them a lot but it's true that maybe he have to be careful with how we use his name. I know that we are using it in the best way but he is the boss, well we just need to write what Kata say, "movimiento independiente" o lo que sea!

Lol, I didn't say that. That's what Mika told me. But yes, independent. Jajaja, ahora q lo pienso, suena como un sindicato o algo asi :floor: Estoy como una cabra, jajaja. Rosaaa, I need more 600gr Mikapills. Send me another box. And more flyers. I lurv them :wink2: Who wouldn't luuurv them. Mika himself did :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by pufpuf

First of all: Pufpuf, artemis and basicamenteyo.. i Love your reports.. while i was reading them i feel like i am now part of something beautiful, that i spent all that time with the most amazing persons in the whole world... so THANK YOU!!...love you :blush-anim-cl:

second of all... :bye: Hi there, i'm "the new girl" around here and i was wondering if it will be a good idea to post my report or something.. But then i realize that it's the best way to introduce my self and to get to know you all. Besides, some of my new-queue-friends has already mentioned me on their reports.

Well, my name is Helen, and i was the one who traveled with Di :biggrin2:. There was like 5 guys in the queue when di and i get there.. even though we were ready to sleep we couldn't sleept, so we spent our time playing an wandering around... finally We get to sleep when basicamenteyo, yolanda, pufpuf and the others get there. all caravaca was smelling like music like friendship, like MIKA!! it was really great... the ice cream part was AWSOME!! i really, really apreciate that...mamap was really nice and calm all the time, even though she told me that one truck was missing with part of mika's stuff... she gave us priority to dance and to do the flowers because we spent the night there :thumb_yello:

Everyone in the queue were so nice, i'm still grateful to Mika for allowing me to share what I shared with whom I shared (my boyfriend, di, luis, josé, ro, basicamenteyo, pufpuf,yolanda, and all the BG and LG) .. it was the best part of the trip...

The BG part was AMAZING... i danced with mika the whole time, :teehee:he gets on his knees and sings to me :mf_lustslow::swoon: i touched his hair,:stretcher: we danced back with back... and i'm still speechless...

At the end we have to go because my boyfriend was really tired, but this is something that i will never forget.. I was really sorry about the flyers but i'm sure we'll have another chance to convince mika...

Well, that's all... i tried not to be repetitive, so excuse me if i did.. Once and again, thank you girls for let me be part of your group... :group_hug:

and nice to meet you all!! :bye: