2010 - Mika @ MTV Murcia, Spain 10 JUL - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Christine

First of all: Pufpuf, artemis and basicamenteyo.. i Love your reports.. while i was reading them i feel like i am now part of something beautiful, that i spent all that time with the most amazing persons in the whole world... so THANK YOU!!...love you :blush-anim-cl:

second of all... :bye: Hi there, i'm "the new girl" around here and i was wondering if it will be a good idea to post my report or something.. But then i realize that it's the best way to introduce my self and to get to know you all. Besides, some of my new-queue-friends has already mentioned me on their reports.

Well, my name is Helen, and i was the one who traveled with Di :biggrin2:. There was like 5 guys in the queue when di and i get there.. even though we were ready to sleep we couldn't sleept, so we spent our time playing an wandering around... finally We get to sleep when basicamenteyo, yolanda, pufpuf and the others get there. all caravaca was smelling like music like friendship, like MIKA!! it was really great... the ice cream part was AWSOME!! i really, really apreciate that...mamap was really nice and calm all the time, even though she told me that one truck was missing with part of mika's stuff... she gave us priority to dance and to do the flowers because we spent the night there :thumb_yello:

Everyone in the queue were so nice, i'm still grateful to Mika for allowing me to share what I shared with whom I shared (my boyfriend, di, luis, josé, ro, basicamenteyo, pufpuf,yolanda, and all the BG and LG) .. it was the best part of the trip...

The BG part was AMAZING... i danced with mika the whole time, :teehee:he gets on his knees and sings to me :mf_lustslow::swoon: i touched his hair,:stretcher: we danced back with back... and i'm still speechless...

At the end we have to go because my boyfriend was really tired, but this is something that i will never forget.. I was really sorry about the flyers but i'm sure we'll have another chance to convince mika...

Well, that's all... i tried not to be repetitive, so excuse me if i did.. Once and again, thank you girls for let me be part of your group... :group_hug:

and nice to meet you all!! :bye:

oh helen!! lovely report!! :fangurl: i´m so glad you are here now with all of us!! and i really want you to stay so,we can start talking about our next gig together!!! :yay:

phew, i'm finally through this whole thread, great reports and pics, thanks!

i just have one question, what's the big deal with the shirt? :naughty:

what if he just forgot to bring a new one and was going to change it again later? :dunno:

he can't have been stinky! :teehee:

anyways, i don't find it weird at all...:mf_rosetinted:

phew, i'm finally through this whole thread, great reports and pics, thanks!

i just have one question, what's the big deal with the shirt? :naughty:

what if he just forgot to bring a new one and was going to change it again later? :dunno:

he can't have been stinky! :teehee:

anyways, i don't find it weird at all...:mf_rosetinted:

wtf?? really??

he did the soundcheck with that t-shirt!! jumping like a kangaroo at 35ºC!! IT WAS REALLY HOT!!! i´m sure he sweated!! and then,he performs his gig,and he had a shower (i hope so:teehee:) and then HE PUT THAT T-SHIRT AGAIN ON!!! don´t you find it weird???????????????????:shocked:

wtf?? really??

he did the soundcheck with that t-shirt!! jumping like a kangaroo at 35ºC!! IT WAS REALLY HOT!!! i´m sure he sweated!! and then,he performs his gig,and he had a shower (i hope so:teehee:) and then HE PUT THAT T-SHIRT AGAIN ON!!! don´t you find it weird???????????????????:shocked:

Imma wote on her blog that the hotel was far away from the venue. Maybe he forgot fresh clothes in the hotel?

First of all: Pufpuf, artemis and basicamenteyo.. i Love your reports.. while i was reading them i feel like i am now part of something beautiful, that i spent all that time with the most amazing persons in the whole world... so THANK YOU!!...love you :blush-anim-cl:

second of all... :bye: Hi there, i'm "the new girl" around here and i was wondering if it will be a good idea to post my report or something.. But then i realize that it's the best way to introduce my self and to get to know you all. Besides, some of my new-queue-friends has already mentioned me on their reports.

Well, my name is Helen, and i was the one who traveled with Di :biggrin2:. There was like 5 guys in the queue when di and i get there.. even though we were ready to sleep we couldn't sleept, so we spent our time playing an wandering around... finally We get to sleep when basicamenteyo, yolanda, pufpuf and the others get there. all caravaca was smelling like music like friendship, like MIKA!! it was really great... the ice cream part was AWSOME!! i really, really apreciate that...mamap was really nice and calm all the time, even though she told me that one truck was missing with part of mika's stuff... she gave us priority to dance and to do the flowers because we spent the night there :thumb_yello:

Everyone in the queue were so nice, i'm still grateful to Mika for allowing me to share what I shared with whom I shared (my boyfriend, di, luis, josé, ro, basicamenteyo, pufpuf,yolanda, and all the BG and LG) .. it was the best part of the trip...

The BG part was AMAZING... i danced with mika the whole time, :teehee:he gets on his knees and sings to me :mf_lustslow::swoon: i touched his hair,:stretcher: we danced back with back... and i'm still speechless...

At the end we have to go because my boyfriend was really tired, but this is something that i will never forget.. I was really sorry about the flyers but i'm sure we'll have another chance to convince mika...

Well, that's all... i tried not to be repetitive, so excuse me if i did.. Once and again, thank you girls for let me be part of your group... :group_hug:

and nice to meet you all!! :bye:

OH! lovely report Helen!! and thank you to your mother in law for the car jajaja

here it is Lollipop Girl best recorded that the MTV camaras:aah:

at least I can see were I am!!

On holiday in Spain since 14th of July. Waited until then to see the Murcia gig on big screen with Spanish friends. They saw Werchter gig on my pc. We all agreed Murcia was the top. Crowd in Spain was so much more enthousiastic then Werchter and all went for Mika wich is amazing because you have to be very special to get into their hearts but he did it once again ! Only wish he was in Spain now so I could have seen him too. Maybe next time ? Everybody here loves him so pleae Mika come to Alicante, Valencia or anything in between, we are in Javea so we can come too ! It would be a highlight.

Greetings from a hot and sunny Javea !

Ps. Saw a big vueling plane at the airport of Valencia with MTV on it. It is a very special lounge VIP plane. Was it a Mika plane it got a lot of colours on it, hope so !

Here are the videos I took at this gig:

And the playlist

Thank you! soundcheck 4 is so exciting! So great to look how he works, and so interesting to see him in this t-shirt, shorts and shoes singing songs :naughty: he seems even taller and skinnier than on the gig.

And the playlist

Thanks Purplecat! I like seeing those in a much better quality than the stream on internet. :thumb_yello:

Edited by kaatje066

And the playlist

THANK-YOU so so so so so muuuch!! so you were the one who took those amazing videos.. i just love them!! i'm one of the big girls, and i've spent all these days looking for a good video of lollipop because the MTV one sucks:thumbdown: and i saw this one on youtube this morning and it was like WOW!!.. thanks :thumb_yello:

wtf?? really??

no, i'm dead serious... i might find it odd if he did that every time, and he would have a reputation of being smelly after concerts :roftl:

but as an exception, because he forgot a fresh shirt? :rolls_eyes::naughty:

(have you ever gone to the gym, showered and realized you forgot clean underwear? now THAT sucks!) (of course we don't know if the shirt was the only thing worn twice...:mf_rosetinted:)

And the playlist

wow, i love the soundcheck ones, thank you! funny to see the "normal" mika and "stage" mika in one...complete with shorts! :roftl:

:wub2:wow!great videos!thank you!

Thank you! soundcheck 4 is so exciting! So great to look how he works, and so interesting to see him in this t-shirt, shorts and shoes singing songs :naughty: he seems even taller and skinnier than on the gig.

Thank you! :biggrin2:

Thanks Purplecat! I like seeing those in a much better quality than the stream on internet. :thumb_yello:

THANK-YOU so so so so so muuuch!! so you were the one who took those amazing videos.. i just love them!! i'm one of the big girls, and i've spent all these days looking for a good video of lollipop because the MTV one sucks:thumbdown: and i saw this one on youtube this morning and it was like WOW!!.. thanks :thumb_yello:

wow, i love the soundcheck ones, thank you! funny to see the "normal" mika and "stage" mika in one...complete with shorts! :roftl:

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

no, i'm dead serious... i might find it odd if he did that every time, and he would have a reputation of being smelly after concerts :roftl:

but as an exception, because he forgot a fresh shirt? :rolls_eyes::naughty:

Actually, I'd love a blog where the tour laundry service is described in a very detailed way. :naughty: