2010 - Mika @ MTV Murcia, Spain 10 JUL - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Christine

That Freelove Freeway mash up was hilarious! :lmfao:

That's got one of the top view counts of my YouTube videos.

It was:naughty:

I had no idea about the Ricky Gervais song until Jo Whiley pointed it out. THAT was hilarious!:roftl:

It was:naughty:

I had no idea about the Ricky Gervais song until Jo Whiley pointed it out. THAT was hilarious!:roftl:

Did she say that before he went on Jonathan Ross? Was Mika there at the time?

Did she say that before he went on Jonathan Ross? Was Mika there at the time?

Yes, he was on Jo's show before Jonathans.

Jo played WAG before anyone, and I think one of the people emailing in pointed it out, along with Too Many Lonely Hearts, and HIAPON. I think there was an Amnnie Lennox song too, can't recall the title right now.

i dont know where to post it so...:mf_rosetinted:

mika-jimmy-o.gif

:shocked:

We finally find out who Mika has been entertaining these past few months...:mf_rosetinted:

Too bad he told Vicky Pollard not to "moan, wife"...:roftl:

Always thought that ginger fokker was very suspicious...:mf_rosetinted:

Ahhhh, finally food for thought....and for Wonka's Terribly Cruel Captions...:mf_rosetinted::naughty::biggrin2:

i´m gonna try not to bore you...

we arrived to murcia at 6.15am.. artemis and luis were sleeping there!! we said hello and sat with them. they told us yasmine and mamap were the day before there. after breakfast we went for a walk,and while we were looking at the stage from the side,luis phoned me "rosa,come here LIKE NOW!! JOHN IS HERE!! We went back to the queue and talked to john about the mika´s secret society,that we needed to give mika some flyers to show him about the promotional campaign we have in our country and he said "ok,i´ll look for you after the gig". we gave him a sample of the flyers and he liked them. an hour before arrived mamap and said "we need help. we need the people who were sleeping here to help us to glue some flowers. i´ll back later". and later she took with her 7 guys (luis was one of them).

we went to go for a walk and we saw yasmine and zuleika painting the stage... look,there were no trucks (at least not the ones that mika has usually). mamap said when she was looking for bg that she only needed 7 people because they have no more costumes... it seems as if they were travelling to murcia without their stuff. you know,the stage was new,they had no flowers glued,no costumes... and then... mikas clothes...:teehee:

well,when bg girls gone,the girl who managed the list (who was one of them) gave us the list. john came,we said "we have 60 numbers"and he said "up to 100"... so we continued the list. after an hour or so,john came with ice creams and gave each of us an ice cream,saying "it´s from mika"....

at 6 o´clock john called us. a security man was with him,and he said pointing to me "this girl is managing the list,tell her what they have to do". the italian security man explained to me where we should queue at 6.50pm to get into the place. of course we got front row. we say iain:mf_lustslow: talking to people on stage. oh,wait... before entering,we went for a walk and we saw jimmy,and we took a pic with him.

well. front row. the show began.the leadings first (no comment),then pignoise.. (nooooo comment) and finally... MIKA!! it was simply great. mika has a blast,he looked so happy.people were singing aloud ALL THE SONGS!! they made the show we all know,kick ass included.and a new lollipop ending...

there were funny things... you know,what pufpuf have told about the "are you hot?"... and at first,he was talking about his jeans,he told "my jeans are too big... i´m gonna have a fatal accident" then all the people started to shout "QUE SE LOS QUITE,QUE SE LOS QUITE" wich means "take them off"... he couldn´t understand,so he ask the band to stop the music and got near us and we said it in english and he was like :shocked: and said in english "if you don´t say it loud i won´t do it".. but people didn´t understand him,and the show went on. believe me,it was my third gig,and it was the greatest one.

when show finished we went to a door in the right side and saw mika with the press and his private m&g. we tried to reach john to talk to mika,but we couldn´t see him. we saw mamap and asked us to stay there.. when we were there i noticed a guy was pushing me softly to pass,i looked at him,and he was andy... i said "andy!!" not to call him,but surprised and he looked at me,so i said "hello!" and he said "hi!!":teehee:... there were too many people there,i phoned luis who was in the meet and greets with mika and he said to me "john has said that you must go to the back door and wait there"... well let me resume,we had lots of troubles to get there,at last luis came out and gave me his VIP pass... at last i could go to the backstage. when i was there a guard stopped me and said "you can´t go on with that pass,wait here" and i said "i need to give this to mika" and he said "look,he´s there (he was sitting on the fence,in the side of the stage watching a performing) but you can´t go there,give it to me and i´ll give it to him" i said no,and then i saw andy and zuleika... i was tired,this is a resume but were running and trying to find the way to get there for an hour,and i just wanted to give it to him and go back home... so i said "oh please,call andy or zuleika and i´ll give it to anyone of them"... but then maria appeared,and i talked to her "maria,please,can you do me a favour??...." and then i saw mamap... and maria told me "do you prefer talking to joanie?? come on,go...." so,i ran after mamap and talked to her "excuse me,can i give you something?? i tried to reach mika but i can´t" and she told me "oh,he´s very tired" THIS WOMAN IS WONDERFUL... she attended me while i was explaining her about the mika´s secret society as if she was listening to something really important to her... and then she said "ok,not now,because he´s very tired,but i promise to you i will give him this tomorrow,and he will read everything" i thanked her like a millions times and she went. then i went out with my friends... john was there and they told me "now mika´s going to come here" and i was like "CRAP!!!!" we waited for few minutes and mika came... it was my first time.. in my others two gigs i didn´t want to see him after the gig... and when i saw him i was like :shocked: skinny.... hair... HE DIDN´T LOOK LIKE MIKA AT ALL!!!!! well,he came to us,and as i had more samples of the flyers i gave them to him and explained a little about the MSS... (in spanish,i wasn´t ready to speak in english) he took the flyers,and said "oh,thank you... great!" fortunately pufpuf was there,and she explained him everything about the flyers,the MSS around the world,and everything... and now i´m gonna explain why i was sad... mika was multitasking,signing,looking the flyers and listening to pufpuf,and he said "oh,i´m very proud of you,but hey,please,you need to clarify that you are independent,you know,please,clarify that you are not vinculated to mikasounds or mikafanclub... if you are indenpendent it sounds cooler" we asked him if he liked what we had done and he was "of course,it´s great!!" and hughed pufpuf:mf_lustslow:..... but even if he talked to us very polite,and very softly i felt like if he was really trying to say to us "GIRLS DON´T DARE TO PRINT THE LINKS TO MIKASOUNDS OR MIKAFANCLUB IN THOSE FLYERS,I DON´T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK THIS STUFF HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME":shocked:

these are the flyers:

capturadepantalla201007o.png

4783998188_19fce1c3c5_b.jpg

flyerperiodico.jpg

07072010174051.jpg

FIRSTLY THANX SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR EVERYTHINGGGG,I LOVE YOU GUYS,UR THE BEST 2ND FAMILY ANYONE COULD ASK FOR.

SECONDLY, MIKA DID LOOK SKINNY,HE EVEN MADE THE COMMENT THAT HE WAS LOSING HIS PANTS...but he always loses weight during the summer tours...and he hasnt had a proper break in a while...pooor thing.

THIRDLY ,LOVELY REPORT! XX

I've uploaded the vids (WMV-files) from the stream I recorded:

part 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O454XP5C Relax, Big Girl, Stuck In The Middle

part 2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LQESFW4H Dr John, Blue Eyes, Billy Brown, Touches You

part 3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7QNJED3J Rain, Blame It On The Girls, Kick Ass, Happy Ending

part 4

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SGQB7PAH Love Today, We Are Golden, Grace Kelly, Lollipop

thanks Kaatje :huglove:

:shocked:

We finally find out who Mika has been entertaining these past few months...:mf_rosetinted:

Too bad he told Vicky Pollard not to "moan, wife"...:roftl:

Always thought that ginger fokker was very suspicious...:mf_rosetinted:

Ahhhh, finally food for thought....and for Wonka's Terribly Cruel Captions...:mf_rosetinted::naughty::biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

glad my gif could inspire you:mf_rosetinted:

Well I know in my case it's all about timing. Personally I think it's too little too late for this kind of thing, at least in Canada. I don't know what's going on in other countries. Mika really needed some promo here in September because, aside from the new album of course, people didn't know about the gig in October. It is hard work keeping up with artists you are interested in. Mika announces his gigs with very little notice in N. America and there seems to be no promo at all because he's not getting radio play.

I wouldn't consider any kind of street team activity here until the next album is about to launch and it could have some impact. But like I said, I don't know what's going on in other countries.

I agree...

And did anyone notice that the thread went terribly off topic? :blink:

I wouldn't say my ear is trained, but being an 80s music addict, it hit me straight away.

It hit me too... and damn it, now i have that song in my head!!!

Well, I don't think that in the case of WAG, that would have happened, or Stock Aitken and Waterman, and Ricky Gervais would both been quaking in their boots, as songs they wrote both sound pretty much the same as it too:roftl:

Ooooh, link please? :biggrin2:

Anyhow, did anyone video a close up of Mika and Jimmys smooching?:das:

I second that! :das:

And does anyone remember what song it was?

mika-jimmy-o.gif

That's it? :blink:

Damn. I thought it was a kiss on the lips, not on the cheek.

Oh well... :das: *keeps watching*

Oh, and nice pics/report/etc...

mika-jimmy-o.gif

This gif is hilarious, especially Jimmy pony-trotting with Mika when they're holding hands :roftl: And the way Jimmy gingerly (see what I did there? Ginger, gingerly...) snuggles up to Mika to kiss him :roftl: He's like should I...shan't I...erm...SMOOCH :roftl:

FIRSTLY THANX SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR EVERYTHINGGGG,I LOVE YOU GUYS,UR THE BEST 2ND FAMILY ANYONE COULD ASK FOR.

Heya, do you know who Mika was talking to in the front row? Wonka thought it may have been you. Are you doing a gig report as well? :biggrin2:

And did anyone notice that the thread went terribly off topic? :blink:

Yes, totally my fault. I was here and didn't help matters. Sometimes I get caught up in the convo and forget which thread I'm in until it's too late. :blush-anim-cl::doh:

And does anyone remember what song it was?

Think it was between Kick Ass and Happy Ending. I kept thinking, oh gawd, someone tell Mika he has a milk moustache while he's singing HE so he can wipe it off. :roftl:

yes roxane,it was amazing!!!

thank you to everybody who said you liked the flyers...

btw.. the text of the newspaper is in latin... it´s just nothing...

what made me sad most was that i really expected his first reaction... "oh.. it´s great,i´m so proud of you" AND NOTHING ELSE... i didn´t want him to spend his time with this... i wanted to back to the secret society to tell the teams "hey girls,go,work,mika likes what we are doing" because the MSS seems to be a little dead... and i really think it would be great doing some promotion... i think he´s a great singer and performer who deserves more than he gets...

is it normal the singer buys ice creams to his fans?? or pizza? or just let them in the venue before the rest to be in front row always?? have you seen the prizes of the tickets to see any other artist???????? mika is different... he is better... and i just wanted the whole world to know it...

Hey, Rosa! :wub2: Thanks for the great report and showing us the flyers! I like them a lot! And I am sure M liked them too!

As some other people here already said, it is surely "only" a legal problem. You know, f.e. the word "aspirines" is surely copyright of Bayer, so if they are nasty, they could start making trouble if they see a flyer like that or search about the use of the word "aspirin" on Google. In Germany, people are getting sued all the time because of stuff like that. Very stupid. So I suppose the M management is careful about copyrights and things like that.

But anyway, I am sure he appreciated your efforts a lot! :thumb_yello: So don't be sad! :huglove: And it seems like you all had a great time apart from that!

Hey, did Mika seem smaller to you than you thought he is? Was just wondering, since as I saw him at the M&G I thought: "Wow, he's smaller than I thought!" I have a theory about Mika having a post gig shrink. :roftl:

mika-jimmy-o.gif

:shocked: I can't believe Mika cheated on Martin so openly! :sneaky2:

Hey, did Mika seem smaller to you than you thought he is? Was just wondering, since as I saw him at the M&G I thought: "Wow, he's smaller than I thought!" I have a theory about Mika having a post gig shrink. :roftl:

:teehee: A shrink like you? :das:

Damn! I would have to go front row to see him then. :roftl:

:teehee:

Perhaps he will perform in an amphitheatre then? Good for the accoustic as well. And all the band dressed in togas. And instead of animal dance they could do a taming lions show. And instead of ice cream for the fans there could be bread and wine for the audience.... Ok, I'll stop now.

Edited by southeast

Perhaps he'll perform in an amphitheatre? Good for the accoustic as well. And all the band dressed in togas. And instead of animal dance they could do a taming lions show.... Ok, I'll stop now.

:naughty: But the boss with the same clothes. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: But the boss with the same clothes. :mf_rosetinted:

A ruby red, oh, no! violet one, so you won't see the dust on it. And they should all wear olive tree branches (Edit: twigs!) in their hair... Actually it could look quite nice, come to think of it... But Mika can't dance with a toga. And he can't strip a toga half-waist. And Louboutin should made some sandals for him...

Edited by southeast

A ruby red, oh, no! violet one, so you won't see the dust on it. And they should all wear olive tree branches in their hair... Actually it could look quite nice, come to think of it... But Mika can't dance with a toga. And he can't strip a toga half-waist. And Louboutin should made some sandals for him...

Oooh, togas!:biggrin2:

I like the sound of that, a new costume to bring to shows!:thumb_yello:

It's our new communication device, which we are perfecting so that we can communicate with Mika when he's not doing blogs. It actually works quite well :naughty:.

And Rosa, don't worry, I'm sure that he really appreciated the flyers, but for obvious reasons he can't let his name be "officially" associated to the cause. But I agree with Violet and co, that if he said that he liked them, he meant it.

Hey, Rosa! :wub2: Thanks for the great report and showing us the flyers! I like them a lot! And I am sure M liked them too!

As some other people here already said, it is surely "only" a legal problem. You know, f.e. the word "aspirines" is surely copyright of Bayer, so if they are nasty, they could start making trouble if they see a flyer like that or search about the use of the word "aspirin" on Google. In Germany, people are getting sued all the time because of stuff like that. Very stupid. So I suppose the M management is careful about copyrights and things like that.

But anyway, I am sure he appreciated your efforts a lot! :thumb_yello: So don't be sad! :huglove: And it seems like you all had a great time apart from that!

thank you but hey... we didn´t do the flyers to flatter mika.:blink:

we did them to do a promotion... i only expected him to say "ok,it´s right you can do it" because we haven´t share out any flyer... i was waiting for his reaction... because even team mika said yes,i was sure that mika himself didn´t know anything about this... i must confess i really thought he would give us his agreement... i don´t want him to like the flyers.. they´re not for him!! they are for the people who still don´t know who he is... that´s all... we didn´t expect him to take the flyers and be moved to tears... i said to him "mika,this is what we are doing to promote you in our country,what do you think about it??" and well,now you all know what he said.. so it´s clear.. we can make the flyers,i just need to talk to yolanda who was the expert with photoshop,and cut the links off....

now i only have a question.....

MIKA,CAN WE USE YOUR IMAGE TO PROMOTE YOU?? CAN WE ADD YOUR PICS?? it´s that i´m not sure now... because... well,of course we are not mikasounds... so we can´t use that link... but still... we are not you and your face is yours... so.... :mf_rosetinted:

thank you but hey... we didn´t do the flyers to flatter mika.:blink:

we did them to do a promotion... i only expected him to say "ok,it´s right you can do it" because we haven´t share out any flyer... i was waiting for his reaction... because even team mika said yes,i was sure that mika himself didn´t know anything about this... i must confess i really thought he would give us his agreement... i don´t want him to like the flyers.. they´re not for him!! they are for the people who still don´t know who he is... that´s all... we didn´t expect him to take the flyers and be moved to tears... i said to him "mika,this is what we are doing to promote you in our country,what do you think about it??" and well,now you all know what he said.. so it´s clear.. we can make the flyers,i just need to talk to yolanda who was the expert with photoshop,and cut the links off....

now i only have a question.....

MIKA,CAN WE USE YOUR IMAGE TO PROMOTE YOU?? CAN WE ADD YOUR PICS?? it´s that i´m not sure now... because... well,of course we are not mikasounds... so we can´t use that link... but still... we are not you and your face is yours... so.... :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, I can understand you. I think for the pple who get to read those flyers there won't be any difference between MFC/mikasounds/MSS. They are no insiders.They would think the management of Mika/his PR printed those. So before TM allows the links to be used, they would want to give the contents of the flyers to a lawyer, who can say if the contents and the pics are ok to use (because of copywrite issues and stuff, f.e.). At least that's what all the lawyers in my family tell me all the time: "Always show a contract to me before signing!" So I think Mika can't give his OK before this issues have been cleared. But you know more than me, I am just guessing.