2010 - Mika @ MTV Murcia, Spain 10 JUL - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Christine

Yes, I can understand you. I think for the pple who get to read those flyers there won't be any difference between MFC/mikasounds/MSS. They are no insiders.They would think the management of Mika/his PR printed those. So before TM allows the links to be used, they would want to give the contents of the flyers to a lawyer, who can say if the contents and the pics are ok to use (because of copywrite issues and stuff, f.e.). At least that's what all the lawyers in my family tell me all the time: "Always show a contract to me before signing!" So I think Mika can't give his OK before this issues have been cleared. But you know more than me, I am just guessing.

i give up....

now i don´t want to work in flyers or any other promotion... i prefer being here fangurling with pics....it´s easier... and of course i never thought this would be sooooo difficult... we just wanted the whole world to know him,but hey... i know him and since now,i don´t mind if my neighbour knows him or not... i give up and let mikasounds to promote him as he deserves. that´s all.

i loved the gig... he was really great... he´s the best performer of the world nowadays

i give up....

now i don´t want to work in flyers or any other promotion... i prefer being here fangurling with pics....it´s easier... and of course i never thought this would be sooooo difficult... we just wanted the whole world to know him,but hey... i know him and since now,i don´t mind if my neighbour knows him or not... i give up and let mikasounds to promote him as he deserves. that´s all.

i loved the gig... he was really great... he´s the best performer of the world nowadays

:huglove:

Love em... except for the grey "thingy" on some of em. Damn he must have many :blink::naughty:

Thx for the pics :thumb_yello:

Gap must have had a sell a while back:naughty: They should sponsored him:teehee: then he could have all the colour YOU want:biggrin2:

As usual I have multiple quoted posts and then went through the whole thread and end up with too many quotes and have to delete them..

Anyway, thanks for your reports.. Love the fact that he didn't realise that he was asking if everyone was horny! :naughty: Too funny! Love the Jimmy & Mika love thing.. I think they may have ran into some problems with the props & wardrobe, but i think at every gig the props& wardrobe get damaged anyway and hence they constantly have to work on them...

Rosa, you sound bitter at the end, but I hope you see his point of view. I'm sure Mika likes what you've worked on..it's creative & fun! It's just that it can easily be mistaken as an official promotion by him (like what the rest have said)... not that he thinks that what you're doing is not good enough...(I'm sure) but they have their own ways of promoting... & as an artist... it's part of you... and how you'd like to be presented...so to have something else that is not part of you.. no matter how great it is .. be mistaken as something from you.. is not right.. (I hope I make sense)

You don't have to give up... we are all Mika publicists in our own little ways... and I'm sure if you're still all for promoting him.. there are ways to go around it...

i give up....

First: why don't you write the titles of the songs or of the albums instead of mikasounds and mikafanclub? :biggrin2:

Second: why don't you use them "publicly" for yourself, like a personal artwork, instead of thinking of giving them to other people? If you attach them to your car windows, for example, people can see them, but it's something you have done for you. It's not public promotion! :biggrin2:

First: why don't you write the titles of the songs or of the albums instead of mikasounds and mikafanclub? :biggrin2:

Second: why don't you use them "publicly" for yourself, like a personal artwork, instead of thinking of giving them to other people? If you attach them to your car windows, for example, people can see them, but it's something you have done for you. It's not public promotion! :biggrin2:

just printing "mika" in my car?? :shocked:

:floor: no way!! hahahahaahahahah!!!!!

no,really,i give up. it doesn´t mean that now i dislike mika.... NO WAY!!!! i love him more than i love people close to me,believe me... it´s just what i tried to explain... we didn´t do that to flatter him... and i perfectly can understand his position,and as i understand him,i´m not trying to make troubles... i also talked to ingie about this... and it´s clear that MSS is not going to go on for so long... it´s not like a war against mika´s-point-of-view.. we knew we needed his authorization to do this,that´s the reason why we wanted to talk to him. now it´s clear.

let´s talk about the gig. DID I SAY HE WAS SHIRTLESS FOR 3 SECONDS?? he took his shirt off and then put his red-white stripped shirt... but we have pics of that moment :das:

but i have been watching the gig of the links and.... PUAG!!! BAD RECORDING!!! THEY MISSED LOTS OF THINGS!!! THAT CAMERAMEN WERE AWFUL!!!!! andy would do it much better:mf_rosetinted:

just printing "mika" in my car?? :shocked:

:floor: no way!! hahahahaahahahah!!!!!

no,really,i give up. it doesn´t mean that now i dislike mika.... NO WAY!!!! i love him more than i love people close to me,believe me... it´s just what i tried to explain... we didn´t do that to flatter him... and i perfectly can understand his position,and as i understand him,i´m not trying to make troubles... i also talked to ingie about this... and it´s clear that MSS is not going to go on for so long... it´s not like a war against mika´s-point-of-view.. we knew we needed his authorization to do this,that´s the reason why we wanted to talk to him. now it´s clear.

let´s talk about the gig. DID I SAY HE WAS SHIRTLESS FOR 3 SECONDS?? he took his shirt off and then put his red-white stripped shirt... but we have pics of that moment :das:

but i have been watching the gig of the links and.... PUAG!!! BAD RECORDING!!! THEY MISSED LOTS OF THINGS!!! THAT CAMERAMEN WERE AWFUL!!!!! andy would do it much better:mf_rosetinted:

*sends u hug and fangurls about the 3 seconds shirtless*:wub2::roftl: