REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium: 12-JUL-2010

dcdeb

Did you find Mika ?

Yeah, dancing on the stage with the BEP :mf_rosetinted::aah:

(we already had given up by then btw :bleh:)

:naughty:

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for the pics, vids, and reports everyone! These Belgian shows always seem to be a bit special. I don't know what it is about the Belgian crowds, but it seems like a great vibe.

So true! :wub2:

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blame It On The Girls ... with a very nice audience-battle in the beginning :naughty::wub2: Of course our side won.. we're the MFC :mf_rosetinted::aah:

And Kick Ass .... Aaaah, Kick Ass :wub2:

I really like the "ah ah ow"-part .. especially the first time, that face of him (0:23)! :biggrin2::wub2::teehee:

Enjoy! (I have to go now :bleh:)

Hi everybody,

sorry but no time now for the report....:blush-anim-cl:

But here is the begining of my vids.... some problems with Youtube..:shocked:

The Love today procession..for the Big Girls and lollipop Girls...:wink2:

Blame it on the girls

seat on the garbage...

Hi everyone, finaly I got the chance to post here! Internet was down for a couple of days! And now I haven't got much time. We're leaving for our holidays tomorrow morning! And I have plenty to do!

Biekje, your report was so good! I can't tell anything more! Thank you for doing this! Saves me a lot of time!

One of the very nice moments was when an MFC fan came up to me to ask if I was from Mikasounds.hyves.nl, because she recognized my shoes from a picture Maaikie had uploaded on hyves! That was amazing!

Just want to say it was an amazing day! And again I had so much fun being a Big Girl! No nerves at all! Just enjoying being on stage and seeing so many people in front of me! The moment I'll always remember is when Mika started to count till 3 and then eveyone had to jump. At that moment I saw 30.000 people jumping up and down!Thas was soooooo cool!

And I had a very nice chat with Mama P. about her going to a spa in Germany. It was a bit private, the story she told, but I can tell we had a good giggle together about it! I like her a lot!

Biekje, Sylvana and Maaikie and my oldest daughter: thank you all for an unforgettable day!

And now I'm leaving again. Gonna pack my last things for tomorrow. When in Austria I'll be able to come here again. But that will be after the weekend!

Hi everyone, finaly I got the chance to post here! Internet was down for a couple of days! And now I haven't got much time. We're leaving for our holidays tomorrow morning! And I have plenty to do!

Biekje, your report was so good! I can't tell anything more! Thank you for doing this! Saves me a lot of time!

One of the very nice moments was when an MFC fan came up to me to ask if I was from Mikasounds.hyves.nl, because she recognized my shoes from a picture Maaikie had uploaded on hyves! That was amazing!

Just want to say it was an amazing day! And again I had so much fun being a Big Girl! No nerves at all! Just enjoying being on stage and seeing so many people in front of me! The moment I'll always remember is when Mika started to count till 3 and then eveyone had to jump. At that moment I saw 30.000 people jumping up and down!Thas was soooooo cool!

And I had a very nice chat with Mama P. about her going to a spa in Germany. It was a bit private, the story she told, but I can tell we had a good giggle together about it! I like her a lot!

Biekje, Sylvana and Maaikie and my oldest daughter: thank you all for an unforgettable day!

And now I'm leaving again. Gonna pack my last things for tomorrow. When in Austria I'll be able to come here again. But that will be after the weekend!

And thank YOU!!! for the AMAZING DAY!!! :D:D:D..

That's brilliant!!! :wub2:

thanks for posting! Love these :D what a great atmosphere :wub2:

I got them from the guy with the golden hat trough youtube .. He said he was sorry for ruining my videos :aah::naughty: The pics have been here already btw I think, in a photo-album link ... but thought it would be nice to just post them as pics :wink2:

I got them from the guy with the golden hat trough youtube .. He said he was sorry for ruining my videos :aah::naughty: The pics have been here already btw I think, in a photo-album link ... but thought it would be nice to just post them as pics :wink2:

The man with the golden hat is Lena Machu's husband. His name is Guy-Noël :wink2: