I haven't been to NJ, I wanted to go there while I was in NY, but my parents didn't :aah:

marshes are creepy too, when we were in Florida, I dunno if I dreamed this or what, but I swear I saw a homeless man covered in kudzu get out of a swamp.. :blink:

:lmfao: the gasp part made me think of chorus last year :roftl: long story, I don't watch much t.v. though :aah:

I always have to go to this small town where my dad grew up in when I'm in NJ. Plus I have to visit my crazy old aunt in Staten Island and my Italian 2nd cousins :blink:

Thats scary... I would of screamed. I'm scared of most homeless people :shocked:

choir... good times! band class too, the trumpets are hilarious :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always have to go to this small town where my dad grew up in when I'm in NJ. Plus I have to visit my crazy old aunt in Staten Island and my Italian 2nd cousins :blink:

Thats scary... I would of screamed. I'm scared of most homeless people :shocked:

choir... good times! band class too, the trumpets are hilarious :roftl:

I live in a small town.. city.. whatever. :naughty: i think it's cool that you keep in contact with them..

I have relatives in Connecticut, Hawaii, Texas, Georgia, even some in South Carolina that we never talk to, and some in Australia and Ireland that we haven't talked to in a longggg time. I would love to go visit them, last time my Mom talked to the ones in Australia was before I was born, so.. probably like 1990, they came to visit the ones in Georgia and she went and visited them, and My cousin had curly hair, the guy, ughhhh I'd love to see what he looked like now, not that I would date him, because he's related to me but still.. :lmfao: I don't even know him, all I've seen is pics.

I miss chorus, so much, it's the only class I'm looking forward to, never had band though..

Hello chickeny people! :pinkbow: How are you all doing?

I couldn't sleep yesterday until after 4AM thinkinkg of the d*mm concert, I'm bad, really bad :aah:

Hi :bye:

It's okay! I wouldn 't be able to either!!!

I live in a small town.. city.. whatever. :naughty: i think it's cool that you keep in contact with them..

I have relatives in Connecticut, Hawaii, Texas, Georgia, even some in South Carolina that we never talk to, and some in Australia and Ireland that we haven't talked to in a longggg time. I would love to go visit them, last time my Mom talked to the ones in Australia was before I was born, so.. probably like 1990, they came to visit the ones in Georgia and she went and visited them, and My cousin had curly hair, the guy, ughhhh I'd love to see what he looked like now, not that I would date him, because he's related to me but still.. :lmfao: I don't even know him, all I've seen is pics.

I miss chorus, so much, it's the only class I'm looking forward to, never had band though..

Yeah, I have family and friends that are like family EVERYWHERE. Theres a lot in europe because my mom grew up there... Which she would love to see, we might go and visit them next summer :aah:

We would mess with sub-teachers in band.. :naughty:

Yeah, it's ok now that I'm on holidays, but it can't go on too much, cause falling asleep at 4 and getting up at 5.45 is not healthy :roftl:

I started jumping around like crazy yesterday when I tried on the tshirt and I was like: there is a chance that Mika will wear this same tshirt :boing: But It will be washed two times by then :aah:

Oh and I already have half of the bracelet and I may make one for me cause I'm starting to like it too much :teehee: I'll probably take a pic today (cause you are not tomorrow :pinkbow:)

Yeah, I have family and friends that are like family EVERYWHERE. Theres a lot in europe because my mom grew up there... Which she would love to see, we might go and visit them next summer :aah:

We would mess with sub-teachers in band.. :naughty:

that would be so much fun!! :aah: My Mom grew up here in South Carolina, and My dad grew up in Florida and Alabama.. :blink: he lived in Chicago for about a year though, so he wants to visit Chicago next year, maybe or Pensacola Beach, FL or Texas. :aah:

he mentioned going to Scotland, but he said he never wanted to fly again, so that's out now. :naughty:

I'm going to Romania on a mission trip next year though, with my Mom, I'm excited, we are working with children in orphanages.. :wub2:

that's what we did in my 6th grade class, It was fun! :aah: me and my friend pretended to get in a fight, we almost got sent to the office.. :naughty:

Yeah, it's ok now that I'm on holidays, but it can't go on too much, cause falling asleep at 4 and getting up at 5.45 is not healthy :roftl:

I started jumping around like crazy yesterday when I tried on the tshirt and I was like: there is a chance that Mika will wear this same tshirt :boing: But It will be washed two times by then :aah:

Oh and I already have half of the bracelet and I may make one for me cause I'm starting to like it too much :teehee: I'll probably take a pic today (cause you are not tomorrow :pinkbow:)

Awww! :wub2:

that has to be amazing!! :wub2: I actually read somewhere it's healthier to get one hour of sleep rather than 7 hours, and it's healthiest to get 8 hours... :naughty:

Okay, can't wait to see!!!!!! :boing:

I'm getting really excited, because Mika is going to have to come back here to record, and if he goes to Nashville, I will be so fangurly... :teehee: he probably won't though, but there actually are pop artists that record in Nashville, they're mostly Christian-Pop, but it still has the same beat if you know what I mean, take tobyMac as an example, his music is totally poppy but he records in Nashville, and then Mika could have a show there.. and I could go. :mf_rosetinted:

Awww! :wub2:

that has to be amazing!! :wub2: I actually read somewhere it's healthier to get one hour of sleep rather than 7 hours, and it's healthiest to get 8 hours... :naughty:

Okay, can't wait to see!!!!!! :boing:

I'm getting really excited, because Mika is going to have to come back here to record, and if he goes to Nashville, I will be so fangurly... :teehee: he probably won't though, but there actually are pop artists that record in Nashville, they're mostly Christian-Pop, but it still has the same beat if you know what I mean, take tobyMac as an example, his music is totally poppy but he records in Nashville, and then Mika could have a show there.. and I could go. :mf_rosetinted:

I wonder what king of things you read :naughty: If you don't sleep at all three days in a row, you die :mf_rosetinted: Actually, that's true :aah:

I hope he does! :huglove: He can, he is already there, he should :mf_rosetinted:

that would be so much fun!! :aah: My Mom grew up here in South Carolina, and My dad grew up in Florida and Alabama.. :blink: he lived in Chicago for about a year though, so he wants to visit Chicago next year, maybe or Pensacola Beach, FL or Texas. :aah:

he mentioned going to Scotland, but he said he never wanted to fly again, so that's out now. :naughty:

I'm going to Romania on a mission trip next year though, with my Mom, I'm excited, we are working with children in orphanages.. :wub2:

that's what we did in my 6th grade class, It was fun! :aah: me and my friend pretended to get in a fight, we almost got sent to the office.. :naughty:

My church doesn't do mission trips! makes me mad :aah:

My parents went to college in Texas. They have a lot of friends down there too.

We had a word of the day, if the someone said it everyone would " ooooooooohhhhh" hilarious :roftl:

OMG?! Really?! that's scary!! :crybaby:

what?! already here?! now?! what?! where?! :shocked:

:roftl: Yeah, you should watch the film Nightmare at elm street (or something like that :aah:)

You are not gonna die :aah: relax, take it easy :fisch: there are plenty st*pid ways of dying actually, like of laughter and can't remember more :aah:

No :aah: Sorry, I meant, when he goes there he is already going to be there :teehee:

My church doesn't do mission trips! makes me mad :aah:

My parents went to college in Texas. They have a lot of friends down there too.

We had a word of the day, if the someone said it everyone would " ooooooooohhhhh" hilarious :roftl:

My old church didn't, but we just switched Churches and now we do :biggrin2:

traveling and helping people seems great to me :aah:

My parents didn't go to college, My Dad could have went for free, because the Navy would have paid for it, but he didn't and my Mom just didn't go. I don't get why, they should have..

:lmfao: :lmfao: that had to be funny.. :aah: Our sub was awesome, me and my friend asked him if we could eat in class, he said no, but we did anyway, and then he started talking about his trip to Peru and then he told someone to put there playboy up but he meant gameboy and of course all the guys got a huge laught out of that...

:roftl: Yeah, you should watch the film Nightmare at elm street (or something like that :aah:)

You are not gonna die :aah: relax, take it easy :fisch: there are plenty st*pid ways of dying actually, like of laughter and can't remember more :aah:

No :aah: Sorry, I meant, when he goes there he is already going to be there :teehee:

the one by Tim Burton?? :teehee: Nightmare before Christmas?

I heard if you sneeze too much you will because everytime you sneeze all of your organs stop working. :aah:

Oh, Okay.. :aah: but L.A is all the way across the country.. :naughty: I'd never be able to go there, most likely unless I somehow convinced my stubborn parents.. I want a full tour.. :mf_rosetinted:

My old church didn't, but we just switched Churches and now we do :biggrin2:

traveling and helping people seems great to me :aah:

My parents didn't go to college, My Dad could have went for free, because the Navy would have paid for it, but he didn't and my Mom just didn't go. I don't get why, they should have..

:lmfao: :lmfao: that had to be funny.. :aah: Our sub was awesome, me and my friend asked him if we could eat in class, he said no, but we did anyway, and then he started talking about his trip to Peru and then he told someone to put there playboy up but he meant gameboy and of course all the guys got a huge laught out of that...

We had a long term sub and he always brought this giant bottle of hawaii punch. We jacked it from him, and gave it to people in ketchep cups at lunch :roftl: We got to use ipods in theater class, we had to do this mirror mime dance. soooo muchh funnn!!!!! :naughty:

the one by Tim Burton?? :teehee: Nightmare before Christmas?

I heard if you sneeze too much you will because everytime you sneeze all of your organs stop working. :aah:

Oh, Okay.. :aah: but L.A is all the way across the country.. :naughty: I'd never be able to go there, most likely unless I somehow convinced my stubborn parents.. I want a full tour.. :mf_rosetinted:

No, no, http://www.nightmareonelmstreet.com/ This one, if you get scared easily, don't watch the film :naughty:

It depends, not long ago I watched in the news a girl who couldn't stop sneezing and she was alive :aah: Anyways, everything depends...

:roftl:

We had a long term sub and he always brought this giant bottle of hawaii punch. We jacked it from him, and gave it to people in ketchep cups at lunch :roftl: We got to use ipods in theater class, we had to do this mirror mime dance. soooo muchh funnn!!!!! :naughty:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

I used to sneak my ipod in chorus and one time we were listening to it and the chorus teacher asked why we weren't in our seats singing but we didn't even know they were singing :roftl:

clever about the punch though.. I'm sure it tasted better than school milk. :mf_rosetinted:

No, no, http://www.nightmareonelmstreet.com/ This one, if you get scared easily, don't watch the film :naughty:

It depends, not long ago I watched in the news a girl who couldn't stop sneezing and she was alive :aah: Anyways, everything depends...

:roftl:

Oh, I don't get scared easily in movies, the only movie that would scare me is 2012. :lmfao:

true.. dunno... My drunk neighbor told me that, so .. yeah. :mf_rosetinted: probably not true.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

I used to sneak my ipod in chorus and one time we were listening to it and the chorus teacher asked why we weren't in our seats singing but we didn't even know they were singing :roftl:

clever about the punch though.. I'm sure it tasted better than school milk. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I don't get scared easily in movies, the only movie that would scare me is 2012. :lmfao:

true.. dunno... My drunk neighbor told me that, so .. yeah. :mf_rosetinted: probably not true.

Haha :roftl: i would listen to my ipod in science and put it through the sleeve on my sweatshirt :naughty: plus i would text people in class when the teacher left the room.

ha we get juice at school too, they got rid of the soda though :P

I gotta gooooooooo and shower!!! I'll be on later though, I might curl my hair too :teehee: Buh-bye!!!! :bye::huglove:

Mika's so cute her! :lmfao:

:wub2:

i always travel with 11 suitcases even just for a 2 days trip:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

oh, it seems you have misunderstood my reaction... i was surprised!, 11 is so few for two days!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

My Mom only lets me take 3.

when I went to NY I could only take 2!! :shocked:

that was hard. :naughty:

im so bad at packing... speaking of which, my room looks like a bomb went off... im trying to pack for school and i just have TOO MANY CLOTHES that i want to bring :aah:

Haha : roftl: i would listen to my ipod in science and put it through the sleeve on my sweatshirt :naughty: plus i would text people in class when the teacher left the room.

ha we get juice at school too, they got rid of the soda though : P

I gotta gooooooooo and shower!!! I'll be on later though, I might curl my hair too :teehee: Buh-bye!!!! :bye::huglove:

I tried that once, then the teacher heard and thought someone's phone was going off, no one told on me though, so I didn;t get cought. :naughty:

We have sodas at the high school. :biggrin2:

Okay, I have to go in a few minutes too..

Bye :huglove::bye:

:wu b2:

im so bad at packing... speaking of which, my room looks like a bomb went off... im trying to pack for school and i just have TOO MANY CLOTHES that i want to bring :aah:

He looked so.. tall on El hormiguero :teehee:

I'm Horrible at packing also, I don't pack too many clothes though, because I usuallly end up buying outfits when I go somewhere, next time I go to NY I'm taking cuter clothes though, I regret not taking other things. :aah: I'm glad I wore my Mika shirt though.

and I bought a really cute shirt from H&M when I was there and then a shirt from TopShop.. didn't get to do much shopping though because of my dad.. men, men, men :thumbdown:

I tried that once, then the teacher heard and thought someone's phone was going off, no one told on me though, so I didn;t get cought. :naughty:

We have sodas at the high school. :biggrin2:

Okay, I have to go in a few minutes too..

Bye :huglove::bye:

He looked so.. tall on El hormiguero :teehee:

I'm Horrible at packing also, I don't pack too many clothes though, because I usuallly end up buying outfits when I go somewhere, next time I go to NY I'm taking cuter clothes though, I regret not taking other things. :aah: I'm glad I wore my Mika shirt though.

and I bought a really cute shirt from H&M when I was there and then a shirt from TopShop.. didn't get to do much shopping though because of my dad.. men, men, men :thumbdown:

and the black pants just emphasize how frekkin long his legs are :aah::naughty:

next time you're in New York, go shopping down by Prince/Spring streets.. .there are realllly cute little boutique-y shops, and most of them are pretty inexpensive. i did a lot of summer shopping around there, got lots of dresses :biggrin2:

and the black pants just emphasize how frekkin long his legs are :aah::naughty:

next time you're in New York, go shopping down by Prince/Spring streets.. .there are realllly cute little boutique-y shops, and most of them are pretty inexpensive. i did a lot of summer shopping around there, got lots of dresses :biggrin2:

Yeah, they do. :aah:

Okay :teehee: I think we messed up by not taking any taxis, it would have been SO much easier if my parents wouldn't have been so cheap, okay, My computer screen just zoomed in and I've no idea how to zoom it back out.. :blink:

Gotta go, clean and take a shower and get ready, see you later :huglove::bye:

Archived