Mika was, is and will ever be my only celebrity cruch :wub2:

Ok, I've had a crush with someone else, but it was for a short time :aah:

I think I will, I gotta get addicted to them before they come though :naughty:

Mika is on a whole different level than Adam Levine/Maroon 5 in terms of my celebrity crushes :naughty: ...love M5 a TON and always will, but Mika is..... Mika :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Just in case :mf_rosetinted:

It's been decided (no, not by me, that would be unfair :aah:) that I am opening part 4 of ChickenFM, I will have to leave in a while (apparently something is wrong with my heart and my fats... will find out now at the doctor's), so, if you get to 4000 posts and I'm not, please wait for me, I already have the first post ready :teehee:

of course sweetie :biggrin2: good luck with the doctor!! :huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mika is on a whole different level than Adam Levine/Maroon 5 in terms of my celebrity crushes :naughty: ...love M5 a TON and always will, but Mika is..... Mika :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

of course sweetie :biggrin2: good luck with the doctor!! :huglove:

:fangurl: Of course

Apparently it's not that bad that my heart beats extremely quickly kinda often... And I'll have to wait another week to know if it's all right with my loads of fats...

lucky you! i wanna watch it but i dont know when i gonna!

have you watch toy story?

Yes, we are going tonight because it's cheaper :mf_rosetinted:

Yes! It's such a great movie! Touching, funny, love it! I've cried, that was a hard/good day had been with tears on my eyes all day long and then I was at the movies late at night and it was just perfect :roftl:

Yes, we are going tonight because it's cheaper :mf_rosetinted:

Yes! It's such a great movie! Touching, funny, love it! I've cried, that was a hard/good day had been with tears on my eyes all day long and then I was at the movies late at night and it was just perfect :roftl:

i've never cried because of a movie... i won't let myself... :aah:

i might be like :tears: but never :crybaby:

:aah:

i've never cried because of a movie... i won't let myself... :aah:

i might be like :tears: but never :crybaby:

:aah:

I've cried watching a Winnie the Pooh movie :mf_rosetinted::naughty: And watching Mamma mia :mf_rosetinted: I am not sure if I actually cry or just :tears: But usually films don't cause that kind of effect on me, so I just say they've made me cry :aah:

I've cried watching a Winnie the Pooh movie :mf_rosetinted::naughty: And watching Mamma mia :mf_rosetinted: I am not sure if I actually cry or just :tears: But usually films don't cause that kind of effect on me, so I just say they've made me cry :aah:

:aah: ok! what other recent films have you watched? have you watched eclipse or karate kid?

:aah: ok! what other recent films have you watched? have you watched eclipse or karate kid?

No, any of those, I didn't like twilight so I didn't watch any of the others.

I think the last one apart from toy story was nightmare on elm street and it was so good.

That at the cinema, we watch movies everyday at home, last night I've watched material girls with hillary duff, it was good.

What about you?

No, any of those, I didn't like twilight so I didn't watch any of the others.

I think the last one apart from toy story was nightmare on elm street and it was so good.

That at the cinema, we watch movies everyday at home, last night I've watched material girls with hillary duff, it was good.

What about you?

the last 3 films i watched in cinema were

Eclipse - it was'nt as bad as i thought it would be but in my opinion the the end was s*it! the whole twilight saga actually doesnt make any sense and bella annoys me :hair:

Toy story - i really liked it! i love woody! and i love the spanish buzz dance xDD

karate kid - it was quiet funny but the story was too predictable.. and it was kinda fake. LOL

the last 3 films i watched in cinema were

Eclipse - it was'nt as bad as i thought it would be but in my opinion the the end was s*it! the whole twilight saga actually doesnt make any sense and bella annoys me :hair:

Toy story - i really liked it! i love woody! and i love the spanish buzz dance xDD

karate kid - it was quiet funny but the story was too predictable.. and it was kinda fake. LOL

:roftl: I just thought twilight was a bad movie, not well done and not such a great story neither

And buzz dance rocks :punk::naughty:

:roftl: I just thought twilight was a bad movie, not well done and not such a great story neither

And buzz dance rocks :punk::naughty:

:naughty:

i got pins and needles in my leg :blink:

...the light just turned off. its dark. the only light in here's from this laptop. stupid lights :sneaky2:

:blink:

Are you all right? :huglove:

I wonder what time it is where you are :mf_rosetinted: you are always late here :naughty:

:aah::biggrin2:

its not to late yet.. 11:14.

i just read your chicken recipes. ive read half of it befor ebut i read the whole thing noww.. :lol3:

my freind just texted me telling me that the grudge was going to get me and she just text back and now my phones gone dead =s

LOL!

EDIT: lights back on. phone came alive. LOL its so broken it always turns off randomly :aah: need a new phone!

:aah::biggrin2:

its not to late yet.. 11:14.

i just read your chicken recipes. ive read half of it befor ebut i read the whole thing noww.. :lol3:

my freind just texted me telling me that the grudge was going to get me and she just text back and now my phones gone dead =s

LOL!

It's alright then :mf_rosetinted: I'm not alowed to be that time here though :aah:

:roftl: It has got you :mf_rosetinted:

It's alright then :mf_rosetinted: I'm not alowed to be that time here though :aah:

:roftl: It has got you :mf_rosetinted:

my mum doesnt know.. :teehee: i'm in my brothers room using his laptop (hes not home)

a couple of days ago my mum found me on her comp at like 4am :boxed:

what time is it where you are?

(my brothers going to be home in about half and hour and he gonna want to go on =(.and i cant take my mums laptop cos if she finds out i'm gonna be in BIG trouble cos shes blaming me for making it so slow cos i use it so much :boxed:. and i dont want to use my dads ipad cos its annoying and so is our tv computer.. and the laptop for us is broken and so is my computer! so basically i dont have any comp of my own to go on! =( :furious:. ) that was long explantion. LOL!

:roftl:

Mine's almost three years old, it's perfect :mf_rosetinted: My fingers are extra strong though :roftl:

mines prob the same age or maybe even older. it was my dads before =P

grrrr...my lil brat sister turned the fan on and left the room without turning it off when i told her to.

my mum doesnt know.. :teehee: i'm in my brothers room using his laptop (hes not home)

a couple of days ago my mum found me on her comp at like 4am :boxed:

what time is it where you are?

(my brothers going to be home in about half and hour and he gonna want to go on =(.and i cant take my mums laptop cos if she finds out i'm gonna be in BIG trouble cos shes blaming me for making it so slow cos i use it so much :boxed:. and i dont want to use my dads ipad cos its annoying and so is our tv computer.. and the laptop for us is broken and so is my computer! so basically i dont have any comp of my own to go on! =( :furious:. ) that was long explantion. LOL!

mines prob the same age or maybe even older. it was my dads before =P

grrrr...my lil brat sister turned the fan on and left the room without turning it off when i told her to.

:roftl: There is only my computer at home and it is in the kitchen/living room/dinning room :naughty:

Now, it is 8PM.

:roftl: I don't have that much technology at home :aah:

If I want a new cellphone I have to buy it, I just love mine :naughty:

She's stuborn child :mf_rosetinted:

I'll be off in a while, just warning you in case I desapear again :aah:

Archived