iMMa's competition (The Playground)

Cherisse

First, I am really sorry if there is another thread with this subject but I searched for it and found nothing. I thought no one opened a thread for this thing and I decided to do it.

SO.

I really want all (well, those who like iMMa of course :biggrin2:) MFCers to come together and help this amazing girl to win this competition, where she is attending at the moment. I had an over look to the comp and saw that there is a HUGE prize and this is why I really want all of us to help her win! Look..

The 1st place winner will receive a recording deal worth £10,000 with an internationally respected producer who has worked with a range of acts including Brian Eno, Herbie Hancock, Babyshambles, Whitey, Theoretical Girl, Punks Jump Up, Kylie Minogue and Squarepusher amongst many others.

The Playground will then provide and arrange digital distribution via global leader, The Orchard, hold an EP launch at one of its events with the winner taking the main support slot, and will feature an editorial on the Playground website.

See? She really deserves to win the prize because if you listen to her new and old songs, you can see that she has a super big talent and it would be a pity for her to lose.

What can we do?

Go on : http://www.theplayground.co.uk/profile/profile.php?userID=96 and click on the 'like' button every hour (you can find the button right there, next to her songs). Spread the website and try to get involved, if you like her music. Let's come together and do this for her :mf_rosetinted:

Do you agree?

GO! :wub2:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First, I am really sorry if there is another thread with this subject but I searched for it and found nothing. I thought no one opened a thread for this thing and I decided to do it.

SO.

I really want all (well, those who like iMMa of course :biggrin2:) MFCers to come together and help this amazing girl to win this competition, where she is attending at the moment. I had an over look to the comp and saw that there is a HUGE prize and this is why I really want all of us to help her win! Look..

The 1st place winner will receive a recording deal worth £10,000 with an internationally respected producer who has worked with a range of acts including Brian Eno, Herbie Hancock, Babyshambles, Whitey, Theoretical Girl, Punks Jump Up, Kylie Minogue and Squarepusher amongst many others.

The Playground will then provide and arrange digital distribution via global leader, The Orchard, hold an EP launch at one of its events with the winner taking the main support slot, and will feature an editorial on the Playground website.

See? She really deserves to win the prize because if you listen to her new and old songs, you can see that she has a super big talent and it would be a pity for her to lose.

What can we do?

Go on : http://www.theplayground.co.uk/profile/profile.php?userID=96 and click on the 'like' button every hour (you can find the button right there, next to her songs). Spread the website and try to get involved, if you like her music. Let's come together and do this for her :mf_rosetinted:

Do you agree?

GO! :wub2:

Already voted :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there :bye:

I've been voting for Imma in this competition here and there for the last few weeks, and I don't know if anybody is having the same problem but I haven't been able to vote for her for almost a whole week now. I don't know if it's a result to this problem but she's now third in the contest. I wonder what's wrong with it :boxed:

and when will the competition end actually?

(btw gonna post link on my facebook and on twitter!)

It ends on October 4th and the winners will be announced on the 6th. So yeah, let's keep her second by posting the link wherever we can! And on disliking the others.. the dislike Imma too so I don't see why we can't dislike them :aah::roftl:

Archived