Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!! :aah:

Lucky :sneaky2:

Did i tell you I got a signed copy of The Script's new album, and for the normal price :teehee:

yes it was awesome! XD he was with his wife taking his kid to school... :aah:

last week i saw the little girl from outnumbered on her way to school (she was across the road from my school) :aah:

and like a year ago the guy from Car Booty :naughty: came to my house to ask if he could buy a trashed up car that was in our drive way that wasnt even ours! :naughty::aah:

but today was obv way better than both of them!

you didnt tell me.. thats cool! :thumb_yello:

yes it was awesome! XD he was with his wife taking his kid to school... :aah:

last week i saw the little girl from outnumbered on her way to school (she was across the road from my school) :aah:

and like a year ago the guy from Car Booty :naughty: came to my house to ask if he could buy a trashed up car that was in our drive way that wasnt even ours! :naughty::aah:

but today was obv way better than both of them!

you didnt tell me.. thats cool! :thumb_yello:

Teehee. Cool. I went to the IMAX once, and we were the only ones there cos it was a thursday night, at 8pm and it was lion king :aah: I love that movie though. And then we came out, and Tony Blair walked past¬:aah: And once I was in Leeds, just walking about with my dad, and I walked past JLS!

I just noticed that I've reached 18,000 posts :biggrin2:

Hey, I just reached my 8.000 posts :roftl:

:clap:

It's my 241th post :aah:

Congrats !! :biggrin2:

I guess I'm kinda in love :wub2:

I'm not in love anymore !! It took me 7 months to get over him :aah: I probably fall in love with him again tomorrow! :roftl:

Who's the lucky person? :boing:

Teehee. Cool. I went to the IMAX once, and we were the only ones there cos it was a thursday night, at 8pm and it was lion king :aah: I love that movie though. And then we came out, and Tony Blair walked past¬:aah: And once I was in Leeds, just walking about with my dad, and I walked past JLS!

wow! cool! LOL tony blair! xDD

EDIT: wrong way round!

LOL tony blair! wow cool! XDD ok im weird! w/e! xD

i dont really like JLS but thats still cool! XDD

2nd EDIT: and i dont like tony blair =P

I'm not in love anymore !! It took me 7 months to get over him :aah: I probably fall in love with him again tomorrow! :roftl:

Who's the lucky person? :boing:

Omg,well,I had those periods too :aah: like,seven months or even a year.And yeah,when you finally think it's over-noooo,the hell,it's not! :roftl:

Oh,well,we met lately,we're not together for a long time...but I guess that why I'm in love.The longer the relationship,the less feelings work xD

Omg,well,I had those periods too :aah: like,seven months or even a year.And yeah,when you finally think it's over-noooo,the hell,it's not! :roftl:

Oh,well,we met lately,we're not together for a long time...but I guess that why I'm in love.The longer the relationship,the less feelings work xD

Haha :aah: Yeah... :naughty:

OKay :biggrin2: how is he? :roftl:

hi all

im sneeking on

my brother camt stand me coming on here and always makes fights over it

Haha :aah: My brother is 6 years older than me, so we are never fighting or anything :wink2:

im looking for my friend billy!

:floor: no, im not, im looking for the mika naked man necklace thread and the mika´s hair fan club thread :aah:

I think you're in the wrong thread :aah:

But here :wink2:

Naked man necklace - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22311&highlight=necklace

Mikas Hair :aah: - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16264

Archived