yeah, there probably wrong :roftl:

I feel ike I'm spamming this thread. :bleh:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I used to enjoy Justin Bieber.. :roftl:

:fisch:

*waits to get tomatoes thrown at her*

I don't think that there's anybody who wants to throw tomatoes.

Moreover, I prefer throwing bananas :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I've never really listened to him...just heard a bit of 'somebody to love' i think it's called...the song he sings with Usher :naughty:

Then I got bored and switched off the tv :blink:

If any of you live in New York or New Jersey you should definitely adopt this dog :naughty:

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/17265516

She's my old foster dog, they just took her to NJ Saturday. I miss her :sad:

D: I WILL call my aunt down there, she has been looking for a dog. I have a lot of family in that area, but my other aunt and some second cousins live in apartments so idk if they can have pets..?

Scotland!Now,me is jealous! :wub2:

Ahahahha,I've got similar situation with my timetable in here :aah: don't you have anyone to ask? :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl:

Oh sure ... the depute head of the school I'll be attending :teehee: I'm trying to write an e-mail to him, but it makes me feel pretty stupid :lmfao:

:blush-anim-cl:

Oh sure ... the depute head of the school I'll be attending :teehee: I'm trying to write an e-mail to him, but it makes me feel pretty stupid :lmfao:

Oh,yeah,I know the feeling :biggrin2: well,it's better that he thinks you're stupid than you to choose some hard subjects and torture yourself till the end of the school year :aah:

Oh,yeah,I know the feeling :biggrin2: well,it's better that he thinks you're stupid than you to choose some hard subjects and torture yourself till the end of the school year :aah:

It's just three months anyway :lmfao: Nah but really, I don't think there's anything too hard in there, it's just that I don't know what to expect from RMPS or Graphic Communications...:dunno:

It's just three months anyway :lmfao: Nah but really, I don't think there's anything too hard in there, it's just that I don't know what to expect from RMPS or Graphic Communications...:dunno:

Oh,I thought you'll stay during the whole school year! :teehee: I don't know what to say either,never heard of those subjects :boxed: better ask,maybe something sounds exciting,but it's actually the most boring subject in the planet :biggrin2:

Oh,I thought you'll stay during the whole school year! :teehee: I don't know what to say either,never heard of those subjects :boxed: better ask,maybe something sounds exciting,but it's actually the most boring subject in the planet :biggrin2:

Oh, nah, it's just three months... I think (after googling) that RMPS is pretty close to our Religious Education here. So I don't really know if I should take it or not - could be interesting, could end up majorly boring :dunno:

There's also Hospitality on there ... :blink:

I sent an e-mail to the depute head now. Hope he can help me :biggrin2:

Oh, nah, it's just three months... I think (after googling) that RMPS is pretty close to our Religious Education here. So I don't really know if I should take it or not - could be interesting, could end up majorly boring :dunno:

There's also Hospitality on there ... :blink:

I sent an e-mail to the depute head now. Hope he can help me :biggrin2:

Yeah,religious education can be cool if the teacher is good :thumb_yello: and hospitality is useful!

Wise decision :biggrin2:

Archived