wow :shocked: :shocked:

so surprised to see that those pop idols having such a great fanbase in western Europe. kinda shocking..!

I heard that their Paris show would be on Korean TV on 2nd July. I gotta see it.... really interesting

I found you on the news Caz, so nice to see you there :biggrin2: Happy to hear that you had great time there :biggrin2:

yes, apparently there were 800 fans present! It felt like a street party...but one where you couldn't really move :naughty: London citizens were very confused :teehee:

I hope you enjoy the Paris show...it really was extraordinary! :wub2: I recorded quite a lot and my videos are up on YouTube...

Yay you saw me! So funny to think I was on Korean TV, haha! I had a fantastic time. I hope they come back soon!!

Dearest Koreans!!!!!

Lots of stuff has been happening in Europe regarding K-Pop!!! First, on June 11th I got to see SMTOWN in Paris!! It was so good, f(x), Girls' Generation, Super Junior, SHINee and TVXQ were there!! The concert was 3 and a half hours long! I cannot tell you how happy I am to have finally seen them live~ they are amazing!! :wub2:

And then yesterday, SHINee performed at Abbey Road Studios in London!! I got there at 9am to secure a good spot so I could see them...over 800 people turned up to show them love and support! Jonghyun wasn't well though~ :-(

BUT! SMEntertainment staff, Abbey Road Studio staff, plus Japanese and Korean reporters filmed us all and took pictures! I have been on Korean TV! Can you see me at 2:22? :biggrin2:

[YOUTUBE]1GkKZgQM6oA[/YOUTUBE]

My fancam is here...shows the crowd being filmed, SHINee arriving, crowd singing their song "Lucifer", chanting, SHINee waving at us and then leaving...it was a very good day!! I enjoyed it very much...

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHO THE CUTE KOREAN REPORTER IS FOR MBC?????? He is very handsome!!

[YOUTUBE]CIdX8gW_YWU[/YOUTUBE]

I hope you enjoy my videos...they have gained thousands of views and lots of lovely comments!

gomawo...

xo

You can read my reports of BOTH events on my blog at http://www.cazstacey.blogspot.com and if you want to watch videos of smtown concert in Paris here is the link http://www.youtube.com/user/CazGirl?feature=mhee#p/c/576D49824642CCE5

wow!!

I saw that report on tv, but i just didn't believe it!

you know, news can exaggerate things...

but as your vd shows, well, i actually get to believe it!!

actually, me myself am not a big fan of k-pop singers - i prefer rock, which k-pop singers don't like.. :(

anyway, i really appreciate your love for k-pop!!

if you want to know or get something that needs korean's help, plz contact me! I'll help ya as much as i can

wow!!

I saw that report on tv, but i just didn't believe it!

you know, news can exaggerate things...

but as your vd shows, well, i actually get to believe it!!

actually, me myself am not a big fan of k-pop singers - i prefer rock, which k-pop singers don't like.. :(

anyway, i really appreciate your love for k-pop!!

if you want to know or get something that needs korean's help, plz contact me! I'll help ya as much as i can

Yes, it really was that mental! Hahaha!

Can I please ask who that AMAZINGLY CUTE KOREAN MBC NEWS REPORTER IS???? I've been searching for a long time but have found no record of him! :(

But yes...I do love K-Pop...but I need to broaden my knowledge! I only know some of SME artists really well, like TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD and SHINee...I know of other people like Beast, Big Bang, 2NE1 etc but don't know their music at all, so I need to give them a listen!

저는 하루만 늦게 좋아했다면................정말 제 인생이 바뀌었을지도 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

이게 다 김믹하 때문입니다.

저 당장 다음달부터 프랑스어 학원 등록하게 생겨쒀요

불친절한 불덕국 때문에 살수가 없숴........

목마른 자가 우물을 파야져 뭐..... 이건 학습 동기가 워낙 확실해서 저 불어천재 소리 들을지도 몰라요 :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

누가 프랑스어 학원 추천좀...............:boxed:

ㅋㅋ 드뎌 우물 파는건가요~~ 명동에 있는 알리앙스 프랑세즈도 좋아요. 기초가 조금 되면 수업 따라가는건 문제 없을꺼예요..수강기간이 따로 있구...그거 네이버에서 쳐보구요.

아님 개인강사들 있으니깐 거기서 발음이나 그런거 배워도 될꺼구... 알리앙스 말곤 프랑스학원 괘안은데 못 들어봤어용.

Dearest Koreans!!!!!

Lots of stuff has been happening in Europe regarding K-Pop!!! First, on June 11th I got to see SMTOWN in Paris!! It was so good, f(x), Girls' Generation, Super Junior, SHINee and TVXQ were there!! The concert was 3 and a half hours long! I cannot tell you how happy I am to have finally seen them live~ they are amazing!! :wub2:

And then yesterday, SHINee performed at Abbey Road Studios in London!! I got there at 9am to secure a good spot so I could see them...over 800 people turned up to show them love and support! Jonghyun wasn't well though~ :-(

BUT! SMEntertainment staff, Abbey Road Studio staff, plus Japanese and Korean reporters filmed us all and took pictures! I have been on Korean TV! Can you see me at 2:22? :biggrin2:

[YOUTUBE]1GkKZgQM6oA[/YOUTUBE]

My fancam is here...shows the crowd being filmed, SHINee arriving, crowd singing their song "Lucifer", chanting, SHINee waving at us and then leaving...it was a very good day!! I enjoyed it very much...

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHO THE CUTE KOREAN REPORTER IS FOR MBC?????? He is very handsome!!

[YOUTUBE]CIdX8gW_YWU[/YOUTUBE]

I hope you enjoy my videos...they have gained thousands of views and lots of lovely comments!

gomawo...

xo

You can read my reports of BOTH events on my blog at http://www.cazstacey.blogspot.com and if you want to watch videos of smtown concert in Paris here is the link http://www.youtube.com/user/CazGirl?feature=mhee#p/c/576D49824642CCE5

you were there!! you are amazing!! like us~~ mika fan live in seoul. you know :wink2: and there korean so good!! maybe shinee cry at the studio:aah: mbc reporter? Section entertainment program?

ㅋㅋ 드뎌 우물 파는건가요~~ 명동에 있는 알리앙스 프랑세즈도 좋아요. 기초가 조금 되면 수업 따라가는건 문제 없을꺼예요..수강기간이 따로 있구...그거 네이버에서 쳐보구요.

아님 개인강사들 있으니깐 거기서 발음이나 그런거 배워도 될꺼구... 알리앙스 말곤 프랑스학원 괘안은데 못 들어봤어용.

You were there!! You are amazing!! Like us~~ mika fan live in seoul. You know :wink2: And there korean so good!! Maybe shinee cry at the studio:aah: Mbc reporter? Section entertainment program?

그렇지않아도 강남 알리앙스프랑세즈 가봤는데.... 여기가 교차수강이 안되는게 크리더라구요 갑자기 야근이나 회식 잡히면 수업 못가는거 다른수업시간에 보강하고 해야하는데... 불친절한 시스템.....

그리고 회사에서 스패니시 배우라는 압박이 좀 들어오고 있어서.... 지금 당장 스페인어를 해야 하게 생겼어요 근데 뭔가 학습 의욕이 떨어지죠 일 때문이라니...

프랑스어 배우라 했으면 옙 알겠씀다 하고 폭풍 학습 할텐데...(물론 다른 의도로 ㅋㅋ)

스페인어 학원 다니려구요....떼이쉬.......... 그거 다니면 프랑스어까지 할 시간은 도저히 없구............ㅠㅠㅠ 하루가 36시간이었으면 얼마나 좋을까요....근무시간 안늘어나고 36시간...ㄲㄲ

you were there!! you are amazing!! like us~~ mika fan live in seoul. you know :wink2: and there korean so good!! maybe shinee cry at the studio:aah: mbc reporter? Section entertainment program?

Yes I was there!!! Is our Korean good when singing "Lucifer"? :aah: Section Entertainment Program?!?!

우와 엠엡씨 접속자수북적거리는거 오랜만에 보네요ㅋㅋㅋㅋ:wub2:

털카 기쁘라고 오랜만에 코리안쓰레드 올리고 갑니다ㅎㅇ:aah:

엘므디 어휴 씐나:pbjt:

털카님 굽신굽신:bow:

Yes I was there!!! Is our Korean good when singing "Lucifer"? :aah: Section Entertainment Program?!?!

I saw at the TV. and ...did you go to the concert? i think i saw you.

and cute man:teehee: reporter is in your video?

i don't know him...see first time.. maybe local reporter live in france.:wink2:

I saw at the TV. and ...did you go to the concert? i think i saw you.

and cute man:teehee: reporter is in your video?

i don't know him...see first time.. maybe local reporter live in france.:wink2:

Yes I was at the Paris concert on the second day!! It was amazing!!!

Yes he's very cute...but I've managed to make contacts so hopefully I'll find his name soon :teehee: I don't think the reporter lives in France, he had a British accent :teehee:

우와 엠엡씨 접속자수북적거리는거 오랜만에 보네요ㅋㅋㅋㅋ:wub2:

털카 기쁘라고 오랜만에 코리안쓰레드 올리고 갑니다ㅎㅇ:aah:

엘므디 어휴 씐나:pbjt:

털카님 굽신굽신:bow:

엘므디 좀짱인듯.........

진짜 누가 프레셔스 팝지니어스 아니랄까봐....:bow:

근데 진짜 24시간 만에 만든거 맞는 느낌이 있는게... 어째 곡 진행이 멜로디 한두개 + 털카식 기승전결 로 3분 30초 끌어가네요.....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 빅걸 킥애스나 엘므딧처럼 털카가 하루이틀만에 만들었다는 곡이 다 이런 느낌 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

근데 진짜 24시간 만에 만든거 맞는 느낌이 있는게... 어째 곡 진행이 멜로디 한두개 + 털카식 기승전결 로 3분 30초 끌어가네요.....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 빅걸 킥애스나 엘므딧처럼 털카가 하루이틀만에 만들었다는 곡이 다 이런 느낌 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

다 이런 느낌ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 어쩐지 라이브에서 좀 틀리더라구욬ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 그냥 부른지 얼마 안돼서 그러려니~ 했는데

알고보니ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 똥줄 애간장 다 녹이던 24시간..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

엘므디 좀짱인듯.........

진짜 누가 프레셔스 팝지니어스 아니랄까봐....:bow:

....???? 진짜였어요????:shocked:

으아....... 24시간만에 어떻게 그런 곡이 나와:blink:

전 또 ㅋㅋ드립ㅋ 하고 넘어갔는데:shocked::shocked:

킥애스가 3일.... 빅걸은 몰랐네요ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 빅걸 며칠 걸렸어요??

....???? 진짜였어요????:shocked:

으아....... 24시간만에 어떻게 그런 곡이 나와:blink:

전 또 ㅋㅋ드립ㅋ 하고 넘어갔는데:shocked::shocked:

킥애스가 3일.... 빅걸은 몰랐네요ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 빅걸 며칠 걸렸어요??

빅걸 작곡은 며칠단위가 아니라 분단위예요ㅋㅋㅋ

김믹하 본인말로는 15분만에 작곡하고 몇주후에 녹음했다네요

진위여부는 모르지만요....:naughty:

빅걸 작곡은 며칠단위가 아니라 분단위예요ㅋㅋㅋ

김믹하 본인말로는 15분만에 작곡하고 몇주후에 녹음했다네요

진위여부는 모르지만요....:naughty:

elle me dit 라디오방송 나가기 24시간 전에 만든곡 아닌가요?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

제가 잘못 알고있는건가..

아무튼 초스피드 곡인건 확실:naughty:

근데 진짜 15분인거는 너무 믿지 않는게....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

너무 많이 낚였어요!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• 3 weeks later...
여기다 쓰는 거 맞나요? :roftl:

가입하고 눈팅하다가 소심하게 글 남겨봅니다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[ATTACH]8397[/ATTACH]

내한은 또 언제오나여 ㅠㅠㅠ

우왕ㅎㅎㅎ반갑습니다 :biggrin2:

내년안엔 오겠죠...내한...ㅋ....ㅋㅋ:punk:

This looks very exciting!!

콘서트는 물론, 전시, 연극 등의 다양한 장르의 문화 공연을 통해 문화의 진정성과 다양성을 모두 누릴 수 있는 현대카드 Culture Project의 세 번째 막이 오릅니다. 현대카드 컬처 프로젝트 04의 주인공으로 미카 열풍을 불러 일으키며 단숨에 전세계 음악 팬들을 사로잡은 싱어송라이터 미카를 선정했습니다. 국내 팬들의 오랜 갈증을 해소시킬 특별한 문화 이벤트 현대카드 Culture Project 03 MIKA 내한공연은 9월 20일(화) 올림픽공원 올림픽홀에서 공개됩니다.

2006년 싱글 ‘Relax, Take It Easy’로 깜짝 신고식을 치른 미카는 팝과 록 음악을 넘나드는 뛰어난 작곡 실력과 대중적이면서도 유행을 선도하는 감각적인 멜로디와 가사, 풍부한 감성을 자연스럽게 표현해 내는 가창력, 3옥타브를 넘나드는 음역으로 데뷔 당시부터 센세이션을 일으키며 단숨에 팝계의 유망주로 떠올랐습니다.

2007년 발표한 미카의 데뷔 앨범 은 UK 앨범 차트 1위로 등장, 600만장의 세일즈를 기록하며 전세계 앨범 판매 5위에 랭크되었습니다. 데뷔 싱글 는 영국 싱글 차트 5주 연속 1위라는 기록을 달성, 2008년에는 브릿 어워즈(Brit Awards)에서 최우수 신인상을 받으며 영국 팝 음악계의 블루칩으로 떠올랐습니다. 2009년 9월 두 번째 음반 를 발매한 MIKA는 영국에서만 발매 첫 주 4만장 이상의 판매고를 기록하였고, 호주, 네덜란드, 독일, 프랑스, 스위스 등지에서 탑 10 안에 랭크 되는 등 식지 않는 인기를 입증했습니다.

미카의 세계적인 파급력은 국내에서도 이어졌습니다. 미카의 히트넘버 ‘Happy Ending’, ‘Big Girl’, ‘Lollipop’ 등은 각종 CF와 드라마 배경음악으로 사용되며 라디오 에어 플레이 차트 1위에 오르는 등, 국내에서도 큰 인기를 얻었는데요. 번득이는 창의력을 유감없이 보여주는 세련된 음악 스타일과 솔직하면서도 감각적인 가사, 그리고 스타일리쉬한 면모로 단숨에 최고의 ‘HOT’ 아티스트로 떠오르며 국내 음악팬들을 사로잡은 브릿팝의 ‘지니어스’ 미카. 현대카드 Culture Project 03 MIKA 내한공연은 아시아 투어가 아닌 한국 단독 공연으로 이루어지며 한국 팬들만을 위한 특별한 무대를 선사할 예정인데요. 현대카드 Culture Project 03 MIKA 내한공연만을 위한 특별한 공연 셋 리스트를 미카가 직접 구성할 예정이라고 전해 와 기대감을 한껏 증폭시키고 있습니다.

현대카드 Culture Project 03 MIKA 내한공연 안내

일시 : 2011년 9월 20일(화) 오후 8시

장소 : 서울 올림픽공원 내 올림픽 홀

매번 한국팬들을 위해 정성껏 한국어 인사말을 준비하고 한복을 입고 앙코르 무대를 선보이는 등 다양한 이벤트를 보여줬던 미카인만큼, 현대카드 Culture Project 03 MIKA 내한공연은 더욱 열정적이고 특별한 공연이 될 것으로 기대됩니다. 현대카드 Culture Project 03 MIKA 내한공연에 관한 자세한 사항은 현대카드 슈퍼시리즈 블로그(http://www.Superseries.kr)와 현대카드 트위터(@HyundaiCard)에서 확인하실 수 있습니다.

티켓 예매 안내 : 현대카드 결제시 20% 할인

현대카드 Culture Project 03 MIKA 내한공연은 현대카드 회원들을 위한 특별한 혜택을 제공합니다. 현대카드 고객은 8월 4일(목) 현대카드 프리비아(privia.hyundaicard.com)를 통해 사전 판매되는 좋은 좌석을 미리 구매할 수 있습니다. 현대카드 결제시 20% 할인은 물론, 현대카드 회원들을 위해 좋은 좌석을 미리 예매할 수 있는 특별한 찬스를 놓치지 마세요. (VAT 포함, 회당 1인 4매 한정)

만세이~ :thumb_yello:

이게 웬 경사래요ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

티켓팅이 코앞이고 비싼것만 빼면요...

추가로 평일 콘서트도...ㅎ

29863735.png

97863744.gif

역설적인 이 기분.........^___ㅠ

.....imageshack 이제 움짤 안올라가지나요..? 역동적인 움짤이 올라가질 않아요!!ㅠㅜ

알려주실 분 아무도 없나요오~♥ :naughty:

자 이제 시작합시당...공연준비........ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

절반은 우리몫이라니 어쩌겠어여.....하아...ㅎㅎ

:biggrin2: