Mika's Dog Thread ▽・w・▽

suisuimeko

54 minutes ago, Hero said:

Can't link the story, but here's a close up screenshot from the Epirus Falls story posted this morning. Cute portrait of the girls! 

Screenshot_20230506-214415_Instagram.thumb.jpg.4997efb9111727e980e007e870b4835b.jpg

Thanks a lot ! You are amazing !!

https://www.instagram.com/stories/epirusfalls/3096672884709349516/

Snapinsta.app_video_316791060_206160755525051_6422184481247071650_n.mp4_000010766.png.c52ee475b94aa4c69aaafbc42b2278f9.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I haven't mentioned this before but I teach English and last week I decided to have my students prepare a series of slides with pics and give a talk on a topic of their choice ( eg a hobby, a celebrity, a holiday). The idea was for them to include grammar and vocab they've studied so far. Of course I had to give them an example of what I expected them to do and so when I had to make my own choice of a topic I decided to do a presentation on Mika. There were so many photos to choose from!  But why am I mentioning this here? Well, Sharky and Moo were on my last slide! 😊🐕🐕

• Like 7

1 hour ago, SusanT said:

I haven't mentioned this before but I teach English and last week I decided to have my students prepare a series of slides with pics and give a talk on a topic of their choice ( eg a hobby, a celebrity, a holiday). The idea was for them to include grammar and vocab they've studied so far. Of course I had to give them an example of what I expected them to do and so when I had to make my own choice of a topic I decided to do a presentation on Mika. There were so many photos to choose from!  But why am I mentioning this here? Well, Sharky and Moo were on my last slide! 😊🐕🐕

Fantastic !!! @SusanT

I'd like to see your slide-show so much !!!

I'm not the only one who thinks like that, am I ?:rolleyes:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Fantastic !!! @SusanT

I'd like to see your slide-show so much !!!

I'm not the only one who thinks like that, am I ?:rolleyes:

Maybe I can share it in a private message. But I'm not as good as most of you in creating visuals. 😃 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hero said:

Sharky gets the water and Moo gets the milk. Because of course they do! 😂

It’s actually Ramune :lmfao: It’s a type of Japanese soda hahaha

Edited by udonslayer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4