Mika's Dog Thread ▽・w・▽

suisuimeko

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2023 at 10:55 AM, Mikasister said:

I really can’t stand it. A few weeks ago I had these weird psychic experiences, some involving MFC (which I’ve had my whole life but which started to link a LOT with MFC and Mika), and some in my own life, about the song Suddenly Seymour. Wrote about them in Say Something Random. And here is Mika, making a point about ….well, you know. Maybe these are “you have to be there” things, but in any case, they are cooler than.. than….(I can’t use the word I want. I got nothin’.  No words, anyway.)             :jawdrop::clap::hypo:

Edited by QueenBigFat
  • Confused 1

On 12/3/2023 at 11:05 PM, QueenBigFat said:

I really can’t stand it. A few weeks ago I had these weird psychic experiences, some involving MFC (which I’ve had my whole life but which started to link a LOT with MFC and Mika), and some in my own life, about the song Suddenly Seymour. Wrote about them in Say Something Random. And here is Mika, making a point about ….well, you know. Maybe these are “you have to be there” things, but in any case, they are cooler than.. than….(I can’t use the word I want. I got nothin’.  No words, anyway.)             :jawdrop::clap::hypo:

Ok. Ok. So listen.

Apologies that this repeats info some of you know.

When I alluded to my psychic experiences earlier I just did a quick overview because I didn’t want to bore people. But the story was not clear and in order to make sense in this post I need to explain it: I have these repeated experiences where I think about a totally obscure person, song, or event, and then it appears. Like in college I was talking to someone and mentioned the Disney song “it’s a small world “ that had been introduced at the World’s Fair” six years before…went to my room, turned on the radio. The song was playing exactly on the line I had in my head. I Think of a movie from 50 years ago and it’s on the movie channel that night. I mean this now happens several times a day. So a few weeks ago I started thinking of Suddenly Seymour, from Little Shop of Horrors. And the next day someone, CJ I think, mentioned it on a forum. So I flipped out (how often do you hear that film mentioned!) and the next night was flipping channels and—LSoH was on! (I may be screwing up some times and orders of events a bit but I posted in real time in the chat about whatever forum). Of course. Later I paused at the channel and of course there was Ellen Green , belting out Suddenly Seymour. The next day or so I was in the car, turned to a station devoted to Broadway music, and there, just starting, is… Suddenly Seymour.

THEN, a few days ago, I watch the above video of Mika and his puppies wherein he brings the camera to his kitchen where there is a stalk of Brussels spouts topped off by a beautiful green flower. The camera follows him as he sticks his finger into the bloom and says….

”Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the little shop of horrors “.

Ok. Posted about it.

so now…. I am a Google newsfeed reader. I love Buzzfeed lists. And this, today, was part of the list I was just reading …..

IMG_0969.thumb.jpeg.dd1b6b0cefca455dbb46e778d3f6456b.jpeg

Edited by QueenBigFat
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

@QueenBigFat and just to add to the weird psychic experiences, I dreamt about venus fly traps last night! :lmfao:

Of course you did!

no, really, of course you did—-because you helped launch this episode, didn’t you?!😆

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, QueenBigFat said:

I hace been meaning to ask…what does that mean?

plus, sweet pic. 

Yes, to be more specific - Epirus Falls is Andy's Instagram (IG) account, based on his podcast of the same name. Epirus is the region of Greece that his family was from and that he discusses on his podcast.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1