Is Mika single or not?

ToyGirl

Hi everyone :wink2:

I am new to this forum and I don't know if this was discussed before or if there's already a thread about this, but I heard that Mika's engaged! :blink:

I actually doubt it's true but you never know :teehee:

So I was wondering is this just a rumour or not. (I hope it is:teehee:)

Greetings from Croatia :blush-anim-cl::wink2:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am new to this forum and I don't know if this was discussed before or if there's already a thread about this, but I heard that Mika's engaged! :blink:

That's a new one:naughty:

Last interview posted, he said he was single, but you really don't know with him:roftl:

TBH i don't think it really matters- it's not like we would ever get the chance to sleep with him, who cares:mf_rosetinted:

You're right and I don't perticually care. I just think he'd be really happy if he got married or whatever, from other interviews it sounds like he hasn't had much luck in love.

ohhhh god this question again :naughty:

he always changes his mind in interview... single 1 week, taken the next and single again the week after :lmfao: But i dont think he is in one... not that i really care if he s or not, but as long as he is happy im happy!

ohhhh god this question again :naughty:

he always changes his mind in interview... single 1 week, taken the next and single again the week after :lmfao: But i dont think he is in one... not that i really care if he s or not, but as long as he is happy im happy!

It is true he always changes the answer, sometimes confuses me :aah:

but is Mika :fisch:

aww hehe i like you say he is happy im happy! sounds so cute haha :naughty:

Publicly single, privately something else, according to Mika himself...:thumb_yello:

Could we keep on worrying on more important things such as the frecking dog's name again, please?

Tnx!

Mmmm, if you belive in what Mika says (that's a risk, really), he stated in his recent interview for Lithuanian newspaper that his heart was empty now. But he also said there he doesn't curl his hair... Aha, right. :naughty:

I know there is a lady in his life. She's arriving on the 5th of August but we don't know her name yet!

I would love it if Mika found someone to love him. I don't want him to be alone with his dog forever. But he does keep changing his mind in interviews. Unless that's just to keep us confused.:blink:

I know there is a lady in his life. She's arriving on the 5th of August but we don't know her name yet!

I would love it if Mika found someone to love him. I don't want him to be alone with his dog forever. But he does keep changing his mind in interviews. Unless that's just to keep us confused.:blink:

He won't be alone with his dog... :huglove:

He'll end up buying some cats, some exotic birds, a chimpanzee, some chooks ... and oooooh, maybe even a spider monkey! (as long as he calls it Marcel :teehee:)

Archived