REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: MIKA @ Riga, Latvia - 2 August 2010

Blue Sky

I wish I could:aah:

I have left my camera's cable @home.. after the work Im going home tomorrow and then, finally will see my pics and videos in a bigger size than my camera. I watch the shirtless videos each evening.. before the sleep :naughty::wub2:

must give you some nice dreams then :roftl:

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

.... so from Klaipeda on to Riga...

Nice organised queue till security decided to ignore it and let everyone in at once. Thanks to Mellody's fast fingers, John's fast response, and a detour through the backstage area, order was restored. Biggish, impersonal arena, took a while for the people in the seats at the sides and back to get into it. The girl standing next to me caused a bit of a shock as she suddenly went white as a sheet and collapsed at my feet seconds before the band took to the stage, but she seemed to make a remarkable recovery once the show began!

Loved the person who decided to do a proper audience divide for BIOTG! And gotta have a bit of sympathy for the very very tall guy, who Mika picked out in the middle of the crowd, saying he was SO tall he kept noticing him. If the poor guy didn't have a height complex before, he probably does now!

The setlist was pretty much as at Helsinki and Klaipeda, although there was a seemingly rather odd version of WAG - not sure what that was all about? :boxed:

Sat on grass verge after show with lots of nice MFCers and a few others. Mika was ages coming out and mosquitos bit us to death (I'm now covered in attractive bites) but, well, the hotel was only across the street and was equally full of mosquitos. Loved that he signed Yuls' bottle of handwash with the words "hope you get sick"!! Haha!

PS. Sorry to anyone else who was in the same hotel if they heard screams and pandemonium in the night. A wasp the size of a small helicopter got into my room - I chased it round with the shower-mat, and in the process the table lamp and chair went flying... oops.

Thanks a lot for the pics Babs!!!!

Btw, your lucky numnber has always been my lucky number :teehee:

(Will go and try to find your report)

Your welcome :huglove: hehe mine is 9 but I have always liked Friday-the 13th:naughty:

If you can't just tell me and I'll find it!:thumb_yello:

Your welcome :huglove: hehe mine is 9 but I have always liked Friday-the 13th:naughty:

If you can't just tell me and I'll find it!:thumb_yello:

Looooooooooove Friday 13th :teehee:

Dont worry, Im just............. having a look at the pics and all that :das:

Btw, I feel like Im the only person on Earth who hasnt got something signed from Mika o_O

Looooooooooove Friday 13th :teehee:

Dont worry, Im just............. having a look at the pics and all that :das:

Btw, I feel like Im the only person on Earth who hasnt got something signed from Mika o_O

It's soon, btw :naughty:

Im sure you will get something signed soon :huglove: Don't worry!

It's soon, btw :naughty:

Im sure you will get something signed soon :huglove: Don't worry!

Just noticed that.......... next Friday is.......... 13th!!!

Im not worried about that at all cause I met him 3 years ago and that made me soooooooooooo happy :wub2:

Btw, gotta go to have a shower, I think we finally have water back! :huglove:

I've finally uploaded a video after the gig.. You can see there some of the MFCers talking to Mika:biggrin2: And also Mika saying Yuls something about her mystery:naughty:

sorry about the quality..

I've finally uploaded a video after the gig.. You can see there some of the MFCers talking to Mika:biggrin2: And also Mika saying Yuls something about her mystery:naughty:

sorry about the quality..

Thank you so much for the video! And for your photos too :thumb_yello:

You were the only one hero who was able to record something... I fell into a trance and forgot about the existence of a camera :boxed:

I was in such a trance that I forgot to give him my gift :roftl: yeah, but I just needed to record him being sooo close:wub2: