REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: MIKA @ Lauluvaljak Festival Talinn, Estonia: 3 August 2010

Droopsy

Looking forward to reports from the beautiful city that is Tallinn !

9858023crcca3.jpg

-------------

REPORTS

-------------

twelve

kaisam

suzie

Sun Flower

AnniAnete

M.I.K.A

nett-a

lorkku

-------------

PICTURES

-------------

Professional pictures 1 Professional pictures 2

Professional pictures 3 Professional pictures 4

Professional pictures 5

AnniAnete

kaisam

-------------

VIDEOS

-------------

AnniAnete:

kaisam

tiibet

missbrightside

lorkku

Youtube:

Happy Ending:

YouTube #2

Edited by Droopsy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

iMMamusic - All I can say is.... "bubbles" OH MY GOSH... SO PRETTY... nearly cried... thank you x

1 minute ago via web

jimmyplaysbass - Bubbles!!! Lots of bubbles in Estonia :)) made me shed a tear (hope no one saw) and got thrown a gun?! What are you saying I should do?

half a minute ago via TweetDeck

cant wait for pics, vids & reports!!!!!!

:biggrin2: I got a text from Tallin:

"The gig has just finished.

Tallin really was an amazing gig, and blowing bubbles during Happy Ending at an open air festival with 10.000 people in the audience was the best idea ever".

Sounds like a good one! :wub2:

Ok, I'm back from the concert.

All I'm saying today is that it was sheer perfection and I got to be a big girl!!

Mika's mom was a love, I helped her search for other dancers, she asked me to translate.

I got to dance during Big Girl (I think Martin was the one, who came and danced with me and screamed "hell yeah baby!":D). In the video I'm the first one on stage.

Of course there was the death march.

And then came Lollipop where we all got on stage and danced. I also did a little dance with Imma, she's so sweet :)

Ok, a more thorough report tomorrow. Waiting for all videos and pics, since I couldn't take any:)

...pics... :swoon:

Found vids... absolutely magical:wub2:

Happy Ending:

bad sound but amazing image:wub2:

nice sleuthing :naughty:

:swoon: magical is the perfect word!! bubbles were such a fabulous idea, they look absolutely AMAZING :wub2:

Happy Ending:

Aww, it looks fabulous! What a great idea! Wish I could have seen that

in person! :wub2:

The concert was of course AMAZING!!!

Thank you everyone who helped me with this fanaction and blowed bubbles at the concert! It was really magical and I never would have thought that it turns out so perfect! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello: I actually started crying when I realized how amazing it was.

I have some videos and pics, but I will post them later.

Oh, and I have a better video of the bubble blowing during happy ending, and you will see it soon. :biggrin2:

Thank you everyone who helped me with this fanaction and blowed bubbles at the concert! It was really magical and I never would have thought that it turns out so perfect! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello: I actually started crying when I realized how amazing it was.

Oh, and I have a better video of the bubble blowing during happy ending, and you will see it soon. :biggrin2:

So it was your idea? Wow! Such a fabulous idea!

You must be very happy it turned out to work so amazingly well!

Congrats!

My small report.

I arrived at 4pm. I saw some MFCers, but then lost them and couldn't find anymore. I thought there's no separate queue for them this time,

so I went to the other queue. But I still got the good spot - first row in front of Martin.

It was so amazing, that they has the Festival setup on stage, because I hadn't seen it yet. I didn't got to be a lollipop girls because of the

first row and I couldn't see Mika's mom from there, but thats okay. It's the best concert I've ever been to. The fans were amazing - sang

everything along and the floor was shaking. Can't remember anything else right now.

I took pictures and some videos, I'll post them in the evening, when I get home.

Happy Ending:

Absolutely magical:wub2::wub2:

Your idea is brilliant!!! Congrats!!! Cant wait to see more vids:biggrin2: