REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: MIKA @ Lauluvaljak Festival Talinn, Estonia: 3 August 2010

Droopsy

My vids:

Blue Eyes:

Billy Brown:

Touches You:

Rain (Rain has become hotter and hotter lately or what do you think? He almost took his shirt off again, didn't he? I wonder if his mother told to his ear not to do it, it was a bit cold evening :teehee:):

Kick Ass:

Happy Ending with bubbles (It was beautiful, just magical!!!!! It made me cry... :wub2::wub2::wub2:):

We Are Golden:

Grace Kelly (wearing Finnish flag in his trousers!!!! :roftl:)

Sweet Dreams:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, here is the report from Bubble Blower #481 :original:

I haven’t read any of this thread yet and this time I do not really want to go into details about the show as others are likely to have reported on that, just say that I was really pleased to meet those kind and down-to-earth young fans at the show who created such an impressive scene that it brought tears to the eyes of many. I liked the idea right away when I saw that short notifying post on MFC a week earlier, but I would have never thought that it would go down so well and with everyone in the audience knowing exactly what they were supposed to do and when, even though for almost every one of them it was their first ever Mika concert experience. It wasn’t overdiscussed at all: we were simply given the bubble blowers before the support act came on and Anni even refused to take money for them. I am not sure how it was all sponsored but the organisation of it must have happened via the net only, by local fans.

Mika was already in a really good mood after Riga (and also because as it was the last show before a 10-day break), but he was clearly touched by the bubbles. I need to watch it back on video (tiibet was recording it, of course :wink2: ) but as far as I remember he was not facing the audience for a while when he first realised what was going on, so I wasn’t sure if he could actually continue singing. But he could, of course, he is a professional. iMMa looked pretty emotional, too, and all the other band members must have been as well.

There were only around 5-6 foreign MFCers there, I think, all from Finland+ me, yet there was no question of involving us in their fan action. After all, it is not MFC vs local audience but Mika fans united. :kachinga:

I am so happy I was part of this experience - the timing was just so perfect, too :blush-anim-cl:.

Thank you, Estonians for making it possible for us. :flowers2:

I really have to say you did the greatest job ever with those bubbles. :mf_lustslow:

When M came to Romania a few weeks ago I thought we'd do that but I was a lolly and couldn't, and only 2 persons did :tears:. It would have been real sweet, but I am happy that you did it though! I watched the video & it's so dream like.. he seems so impressed and almost crying :wub2:

You are awesome!! You deserve more gigs in Estonia (and hopefully, he'll add our countries to his next touring list :biggrin2:)

x

Happy Ending with bubbles (It was beautiful, just magical!!!!! It made me cry... :wub2::wub2::wub2:):

Thank u for all your vids, but especuially for this one! :wub2:

So amazing to see the look on Mika's face and how he tries to catch some bubbles!

So, here is the report from Bubble Blower #481 :original:

I haven’t read any of this thread yet and this time I do not really want to go into details about the show as others are likely to have reported on that, just say that I was really pleased to meet those kind and down-to-earth young fans at the show who created such an impressive scene that it brought tears to the eyes of many. I liked the idea right away when I saw that short notifying post on MFC a week earlier, but I would have never thought that it would go down so well and with everyone in the audience knowing exactly what they were supposed to do and when, even though for almost every one of them it was their first ever Mika concert experience. It wasn’t overdiscussed at all: we were simply given the bubble blowers before the support act came on and Anni even refused to take money for them. I am not sure how it was all sponsored but the organisation of it must have happened via the net only, by local fans.

Mika was already in a really good mood after Riga (and also because as it was the last show before a 10-day break), but he was clearly touched by the bubbles. I need to watch it back on video (tiibet was recording it, of course :wink2: ) but as far as I remember he was not facing the audience for a while when he first realised what was going on, so I wasn’t sure if he could actually continue singing. But he could, of course, he is a professional. iMMa looked pretty emotional, too, and all the other band members must have been as well.

There were only around 5-6 foreign MFCers there, I think, all from Finland+ me, yet there was no question of involving us in their fan action. After all, it is not MFC vs local audience but Mika fans united. :kachinga:

I am so happy I was part of this experience - the timing was just so perfect, too :blush-anim-cl:.

Thank you, Estonians for making it possible for us. :flowers2:

I feel exactly the same. Thank you so much Anni and all you Estonian fans for this wonderful idea and also for being so kind and generous and letting everyone be a part of it :wub2:

wow, everyone, don't thank me - I should be thanking YOU for participating in this!!!!

And this video, tiibet. Thank you so much!!!!! Good job blowing bubbles and filming at the same time. :biggrin2:

Thinking that Mika personally told me that it was amazing and thanked me for this.. woww, and watching this video - it all makes me cry again.

I just don't know what to say anymore.. You are all so GREAT!!

That's impressive. Great to see Mika's response, laughing and reaching for the bubbles. You can hear the joy in his voice when he first notices the bubbles. :swoon:

Here is my friend's video of Happy Ending. It's not as good as I thought in the beginning. Tiibet's video has much better quality. :thumb_yello:

We asked a random guy next to us if he could film that and I guess he didn't know how to zoom. :biggrin2:

But he filmed not only the stage but also the bubbles behind us, so you can see the effect of the bubbles there.

Wheeee, it's me at 3:39 :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Here is my friend's video of Happy Ending. It's not as good as I thought in the beginning. Tiibet's video has much better quality. :thumb_yello:

We asked a random guy next to us if he could film that and I guess he didn't know how to zoom. :biggrin2:

But he filmed not only the stage but also the bubbles behind us, so you can see the effect of the bubbles there.

Wheeee, it's me at 3:39 :biggrin2::biggrin2:

oh, this video is great, I think. It really shows the scale of the bubble blowing action. :kachinga:

I might be a little late, but if anyone's STILL interested in good quality videos of Tallinn gig, then here they are http://www.youtube.com/thepixieyy

*Sorry for having "Happy Ending" in three parts but I stopped recording all the time to blow some bubbles myself. :shun: By the way, I had some weird bubbles...They never dissapeared when they hit the ground/stage/other persons head, they just stayed there...LOL.*

I might be a little late, but if anyone's STILL interested in good quality videos of Tallinn gig, then here they are http://www.youtube.com/thepixieyy

*Sorry for having "Happy Ending" in three parts but I stopped recording all the time to blow some bubbles myself. :shun: By the way, I had some weird bubbles...They never dissapeared when they hit the ground/stage/other persons head, they just stayed there...LOL.*

It's never too late for good vids. Thanks :wub2: