Festival Planeta Terra 20-11-2010 - São Paulo, Brazil

Cibele

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He had to plan a tour there first! I was ready to go on gig strike until he performed in South America. :freak: He promised he would go ages ago. It would have been unfair not to go. :thumb_yello:

He had to plan a tour there first! I was ready to go on gig strike until he performed in South America. :freak: He promised he would go ages ago. It would have been unfair not to go. :thumb_yello:

:roftl: Thanks Laura :wub2:

I won't trust in his interviews :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Cibele

Bacana criar esse espaço !

Tô tão feliz que nem sei !!!!

:thumb_yello::cheers::cheers::mfr_lol:

Tb acho :naughty: só esperar a confirmação oficial, espero que não demore muito. Mas fica tranquila que tenho certeza, 99% de ser real :wub2:

Thats amazing news :wub2::biggrin2:

And so so unexpected! my mind was thinking Mika was going to go off the planet at the end of August for 2 years and that was it until album 3:aah:

How wrong

Heeeeey, no! Not without visiting this side of the planet first! :boxed:

Just waiting for the slow people on mikasounds.com to confirm it :naughty:

Yeah, me too. At least that's the wisest thing for me to do (and wait for more dates, just for a few days!).

:blush-anim-cl: Exactly, and he said he would be here, so... :thumb_yello:

But then again: I'll wait for some sort of news officialization to scream and go crazy. :naughty:

This is great news! :thumb_yello:

It looks like all of Brazil has been waiting for this, I'm really happy for South Americans, and for Mika too!

Yeh I had no idea! kinda like a shock :shocked:

Only slight slight thing that made me think it would go longer is a kick ass promo .. on there it said smething to the words of "Mika currently promoting his new album until early 2011" .. but I just felt it was all over

yes maybe for us in Europe , maybe he'll go back to America.

or maybe we'll get another aucoustictour before the 3rd album comes out

WOW!!:shocked:

This would be amazing!! I hope we can hear if it is confirmed soon....how wonderful for all of you guys in South America:wub2:

You have waited sooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooong:aah:

Eu acho que seria estranho trazer Mika e a banda apenas para um dia de Festival

Por isso penso que o Mikasounds não confirmou ainda .Deve estar sendo organizados outros shows na América do Sul !!!

Seria lógico ,não ? Beijos felizes ...

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Por isso penso que o Mikasounds não confirmou ainda .Deve estar sendo organizados outros shows na América do Sul !!!

Amen!!! :biggrin2:

I'm really hoping so!!! He could come to Argentina too, come on, we're close. :teehee:

I really hope he comes, it's like a lot of trouble to go there, I need a job right now :aah: and I need my exams not to be those days and and :tears: I die if he comes to Brazil and I don't see him :tears: I'm freaked out :aah:

Congrats Brazilian fans! :huglove:

OMG!!! :shocked::bow: I hope that's the reason!!! :fangurl::fangurl::fangurl:

It's confirmed! He's doing one in Buenos Aires tooo!

Mika Heading To Argentina And BrazilDelen

Vandaag om 15:46

The South American spring will be blessed by the arrival of Mika this year following the confirmation of two shows on the continent today.

He will first head to Buenos Aires in Argentina for the Personal Festival on November 19, head to http://www.tuentrada.com to get your tickets.

The very next day, Novermber 20, Mika will be in Sao Paolo, Brazil for the Planeta Terra Festival - click here to purchase your tickets.

See you soon South America!

It's confirmed! He's doing one in Buenos Aires tooo!

Mika Heading To Argentina And BrazilDelen

Vandaag om 15:46

The South American spring will be blessed by the arrival of Mika this year following the confirmation of two shows on the continent today.

He will first head to Buenos Aires in Argentina for the Personal Festival on November 19, head to http://www.tuentrada.com to get your tickets.

The very next day, Novermber 20, Mika will be in Sao Paolo, Brazil for the Planeta Terra Festival - click here to purchase your tickets.

See you soon South America!

Awww, Yay! :yay:

:boing:

Congratulations you guys! :biggrin2:

Archived