Hey golden fans!!!

gugute1

Hi Mika and everybody,

nice to join you all :wink2: I decided to do so after Mika's concert in Klaipeda (LT) and meeting with him there :mf_lustslow:

It was sooo brilliant performance, he gave 100% of himself for the audience and I was screaming and jumping all the time!

And then I has an apportunity to see him face-to-face and I still can't forget those moments, that's why I am here that you could remind me every day how wonderful he and his music are and that I could follow all the newest news about him and get to know in advance about the future's concerts :biggrin2:

Even if I was in love with him and his creations before, now I am mad about him :D how could we call it... Mika's flu :teehee:

soo greetings from me, I have to go because I made the date with Mika in my dreams lol :biggrin2:

Gintare

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Mika and everybody,

nice to join you all :wink2: I decided to do so after Mika's concert in Klaipeda (LT) and meeting with him there :mf_lustslow:

It was sooo brilliant performance, he gave 100% of himself for the audience and I was screaming and jumping all the time!

And then I has an apportunity to see him face-to-face and I still can't forget those moments, that's why I am here that you could remind me every day how wonderful he and his music are and that I could follow all the newest news about him and get to know in advance about the future's concerts :biggrin2:

Even if I was in love with him and his creations before, now I am mad about him :D how could we call it... Mika's flu :teehee:

soo greetings from me, I have to go because I made the date with Mika in my dreams lol :biggrin2:

Gintare

Mikaflu is a worldwide epidemic!! *sticks thermometer under tongue* Welcome to the MFC!

Archived