MIKA @ Planeta Terra Festival, Sao Paulo, Brazil 20-11-2010

dcdeb

This happened in 2007, 2008 and 2009 too. Fans from other bands already tried but there is no way to get in if you are 17, 16, 15... even if you go with your parents! :sneaky2: because if something happens with a child/adolescence they could be sued! :aah:

brazil is a f*cked up country

can't get in if under 18?? :shocked::shocked:

OMG so sorry for under 18 fans in Brazil....its a disaster :boxed:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can't get in if under 18?? :shocked::shocked:

OMG so sorry for under 18 fans in Brazil....its a disaster :boxed:

It's really sad :sad:...I'm a mod in the brazilian forum and there are so many dissapoited fans :tears:

I hope after this festival Mika will do his own gigs here...no censorchip :aah:

It's really sad :sad:...I'm a mod in the brazilian forum and there are so many dissapoited fans :tears:

I hope after this festival Mika will do his own gigs here...no censorchip :aah:

aww its so bad for Mika's young fans....in Korea LICM got Adult only sticker so legally under 18 fans couldn't buy this ...the government people does some mad things we can never understand :sneaky2:

If he comes to Festival, jump and scream and sing as much as you can do! he loves it so much and fascinated by this ...then he'll be back soon:aah: I'm sure Mika loves the way Brazil people enjoy the concerts! hehe

aww its so bad for Mika's young fans....in Korea LICM got Adult only sticker so legally under 18 fans couldn't buy this ...the government people does some mad things we can never understand :sneaky2:

If he comes to Festival, jump and scream and sing as much as you can do! he loves it so much and fascinated by this ...then he'll be back soon:aah: I'm sure Mika loves the way Brazil people enjoy the concerts! hehe

Very sad under 18:crybaby:Wesley, Hermécia and others:aah:

In next time, when Mika comes to show itself will be different:thumb_yello:

Mika here!!! It's a dream:fangurl:

I feel so sad for helmercia and Wesley Müller who won't be eighteen yet! Could we maybe ask the people in charge of this to consider that they will almost be eighteen! There is no such law in France for example...if many MFCers asked , maybe they'd find a solution...I really wish we could so something to help them get in; any ideas anyone?

Do they have tickets? Cause they are sold out already, the only thing that I can tell you is that there maybe a possibility that they don't ask them for IDs, but I don't think there is anything else they could do...

Or they could come to Argentina :mf_rosetinted:

Do they have tickets? Cause they are sold out already, the only thing that I can tell you is that there maybe a possibility that they don't ask them for IDs, but I don't think there is anything else they could do...

Or they could come to Argentina :mf_rosetinted:

I think they didn't buy tickets...some live far and they don't wanna to travel for nothing...and of course there is a chance that the security won't check everyone's ID...some people last year got in :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi peeps :bye:

Is anyone who is going to this gig planning to submit photos or text about the gig for the yearbook? I'm making a list so I know who will need extra time beyond the normal cut-off date.

Thanks! :biggrin2:

I would like to submit my photos :blush-anim-cl:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
you will be able to watch the gig live here: http://musica.terra.com.br/planetaterra/2010 (official website)

(Mika will be on 8:30 pm - brazilian time right now its -3 GMT)

and read updates here twitter.com/planeta_terra

20 days :wub2:

:shocked::shocked:

NO WAY!!!!

thats so amazing!!

(i might be skipping school that night:mf_rosetinted:)

EDIT: its a saturday, no school :lmfao:

Thanks for the info Cibele!! :flowers2:

It'll be 7:30 on a Sunday morning here, but I will get up for Mika:biggrin2:

I just hope it'll be available in countries outside of Brazil.

you're right!!!...I hope we can watch it outside of Brasil too!! *fingers crossed*

Hello there,

I'm from france, I don't post really often on MFC because my english is very bad

I'm trying to get some money to come at the Sao Paulo gig :blink:

It doesn't miss so much ... I think I'll manage.

But, If I come, I'll be the only one from france ... And I dont know the town and no one there ...

May some one PM me please ? I need help to know where sleeping... If it's possible in this countrie to hope the population help ?

I'm sorry for my strange ask :dunno:

Hello there,

I'm from france, I don't post really often on MFC because my english is very bad

I'm trying to get some money to come at the Sao Paulo gig :blink:

It doesn't miss so much ... I think I'll manage.

But, If I come, I'll be the only one from france ... And I dont know the town and no one there ...

May some one PM me please ? I need help to know where sleeping... If it's possible in this countrie to hope the population help ?

I'm sorry for my strange ask :dunno:

I'm afraid we won't be helpful cause nobody speaks french :sad:

I sent you a pm with some informations ok? ;)

Archived