MIKA @ Planeta Terra Festival, Sao Paulo, Brazil 20-11-2010

dcdeb

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will it be transmited to Europe? I checked the festival site and it's written it will be for Latin America and EUA... but, if it work on Europe, that's great @_@

OMFG 3 days! *---------*

Ps: It's so weird to see the people from the brazilian thread and the brazilian forum talking in english here xD

A transmissão da Terra TV será feita para todo o Brasil, América Latina e mais Estados Unidos. :blink::blink::blink

Won't work for Europe...

Can someone from South America or USA record it or something? Pweeease? :tears:

Yeah, but some people said that it would work for Europe... maybe the site needs an update, who knows? ^^

I'll see if I can record. The problem is that I don't know how it'll be transmited, if the website will allow recording programs... And I'll only know that by the time, so, anyone that can try to record it, it would very appreciated! That way, we'd have a lot of chances of some recording work ;D

I can't twit no more #WelcomeMikaSouthAmerica even with my back up account! See you tomorrow on twitter! ;)

:wub2:

Will it be transmited to Europe? I checked the festival site and it's written it will be for Latin America and EUA... but, if it work on Europe, that's great @_@

OMFG 3 days! *---------*

Ps: It's so weird to see the people from the brazilian thread and the brazilian forum talking in english here xD

3 days...

:swoon:

A transmissão da Terra TV será feita para todo o Brasil, América Latina e mais Estados Unidos. :blink::blink::blink

Won't work for Europe...

PLEASE!!!

sombody record it, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

It's just a video talking about him, it's not an interview :thumb_yello:

nothing new...but I'm afraid you guys outside USA and Latin America won't be able to watch the stream saturday :(

Won't work for Europe...

+1 yes please..

This is the last show ever for TBWKTM album..

We can't miss that. Please :bow:

Archived