My gift for Mika - a waistcoat!!

Emerald

Hello!!

So my aunt and I decided to make a waistcoat for Mika a while ago and we've eventually finished it! It took a great deal of time, and we had a couple of problems, but it's finally done! I have to say that I'm pretty happy with the result!

What do you guys think?

P1000171.jpg

P1000172.jpg

P1000174.jpg

P1000175.jpg

P10001762.jpg

P10001772.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like it! Hope he will too! When will you give it to him?

Nice work! :thumb_yello:

Greetz,

Petra

I'll give it to him on Saturday, in Arbon (Switzerland)!

=O i think its really nice! i hope he likes it to and i cant wait to see him in it! =)

Yeah well, I hope he'll like it too and it'd make us really proud and happy if we see him wearing it :original:

OMG! It's really AMAZING!! :shocked: love it!! I'm sure he'll love it aswell! :thumb_yello:

really good job! you can tell it's alot of love behind the work :wub2:

Oh yeah! Was it not for Mika, I think we'd have given up after a while! It was really hard to make, trust me!! And it's not perfect either, as you can see; we called it the "asymmetrical waistcoat" :naughty:

Oh yeah! Was it not for Mika, I think we'd have given up after a while! It was really hard to make, trust me!! And it's not perfect either, as you can see; we called it the "asymmetrical waistcoat" :naughty:

It may not be perfect but it is sooo beautiful! I envy Mika :teehee: noo he deserves it :naughty:

That' s brilliant!! I'm jealous of you all who can do such great things!! It's so impressive :shocked:

But I've always wondered how you know that it's gonna fit him though?

He's so tall and skinny and it must be hard to figure out a size for a piece of clothes...

That' s brilliant!! I'm jealous of you all who can do such great things!! It's so impressive :shocked:

But I've always wondered how you know that it's gonna fit him though?

He's so tall and skinny and it must be hard to figure out a size for a piece of clothes...

Yeah well, I'm really hoping it fits! I have a pic with him so we made some clever calculations, and a friend of mine almost has the same measures as Mika, so we tried... Let's just pray!

Archived