Returning to Portugal for the 3rd time this year?

Mary

I don't know, but you can try. I had some discounts on museums in Madrid last April and I showed my portugese student card. :aah:

The thing is they usually have 3 different prices...general public, general students and students from Coimbra. I saw this 2 years ago, but was in a diferent party that usually happens in May and it's more important than the one in october, so I don't know if this will happen again.

Okey! Thank u so much!

Can't wait to go :biggrin2:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are they selling the tickets yet? Do you have any link? Looks like I really need another gig after Warsaw 3 days ago:biggrin2:

According to the article in the news thread, they aren't on sale yet, but they said they wouldn't be expensive.:thumb_yello:

I've seen somewhere that tickets will be available at Fnac :dunno:

Oh ok, didn't know that. :thumb_yello:

For the university parties here in Porto, the tickets are only available in the different schools, I thought Coimbra would be the same. :aah:

We need an oficial confirmation first.

Then we need to know who's going to do the first part of the show.:mf_rosetinted:

That first part is already being taken care of! :wink2:

The second...welll, as long as it's not Xutos or D'ZRT, I'm fine I guess... :lmfao:

But I know someone who would DIE if it was..let's say...Da Weasel! :mf_rosetinted:

That first part is already being taken care of! :wink2:

The second...welll, as long as it's not Xutos or D'ZRT, I'm fine I guess... :lmfao:

But I know someone who would DIE if it was..let's say...Da Weasel! :mf_rosetinted:

:punk::punk::punk:

It doesn't fit with Mika, but I wouldn't mind.:teehee:

Seeing this

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24684

I'm thinking it's a distinct possiblity:wink2:

Not too far to come from there, is it?

Of course he's coming. I dreamed with that gig so it'll happen. I have psychic powers.:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you for warning me last night, if it wasn't for you i hadnt check on my texts and seen Mary's as i was in spain and didn't have my phone with me...:thumb_yello:

Bora ai?:wink2:

Archived