Returning to Portugal for the 3rd time this year?

Mary

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But we don't have a real confirmation yet. :blink:

yes, liliana is right, we´re keeping our fingers crossed but nothing its official yet :blink: i dont wont to scare you, but we dont have a confirmation :wink2:

but let's think positively :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I'm so happy that it is confirmed. I'll just have to wait until tickets are avaiable in Coimbra. :biggrin2:

:dance_man:

We're going to be invaded.:aah: Students from Coimbra will be scared with so many foreign people. :roftl:

Scared? Nah...Some will think it is weird. Some will stare...And some will be so drunk that will not notice...:roftl:

I'll come if I succeded to buy a ticket, I have a big doubt about the link give on mikasounds.com, because on a website where you could buy tickets you normaly find futur event and before the tickets are sell, and on this website there's nothing about "Festa das latas 2010" or Mika :shocked:

I know it's the academic association of the Coimbra University which sell the tickets.

I'll come if I succeded to buy a ticket, I have a big doubt about the link give on mikasounds.com, because on a website where you could buy tickets you normaly find futur event and before the tickets are sell, and on this website there's nothing about "Festa das latas 2010" or Mika :shocked:

I know it's the academic association of the Coimbra University which sell the tickets.

I think they hadn't put it up was because they hadn't 100% confirmed it, but now it is, I should think they'll update it.

I'm so happy that it is confirmed. I'll just have to wait until tickets are avaiable in Coimbra. :biggrin2:

Scared? Nah...Some will think it is weird. Some will stare...And some will be so drunk that will not notice...:roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

Yay for the fans in Portugal (and the fans who live nearby):yay:

I actually looked up flights around that time, but they are expensive and are already booked:boxed: No Mika vacation for me this time:sad:

How expensive are the flights?

Archived