Returning to Portugal for the 3rd time this year?

Mary

Ooh! the day after my birthday! I wanna go! :hair:

And yes, we can see about asking Team Mika for confirmation, although it's a while yet and they may not be ready to confirm. :sad:

It's a bit early, yes...and they're probably resting now that the tour is over, not thinking about confirming gigs that may happen (or not) in 2 months.

But when you feel that it's a good time to ask, can you please try it? :thumb_yello:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coimbra...Really? I study there...:aah: If it is confirmed, then I'll go!

However, I do not know if people will behave correctly. From some commentaries that I've read on some places and websites, people are not very happy with it...

They just want to drink bear and listen to a specific kind of music (I do not know how to translate it to english). :mf_rosetinted:

weird... saying that the tour is over and he has to write his new album, but there are still more gigs being announced? :blink: i don't mind at all, and would be happy for the portugese fans :biggrin2: - i just find it weird. :dunno: curious whether it's gonna be confirmed. :original:

wow I've planning to have a short trip in Spain/Portugal in this late autumn :shocked: I completely gave up seeing Mika's gig in there once but its......something else!! wat a newssss :shocked::aah:

Oooh I hope it works out for you! (And everyone in Portugal of course!)

I have a conference in Georgia until the 23rd so not going to happen for me. :sneaky2:

Actually, I'm not really sure if I'm happy about this... :boxed:

I asked a guy that usually goes to that event, what is it like...

The answer: "Lots of space, lots of food, lots of drunk people..."

hmm, I can imagine Mika joining the party after the concert.......... I would love to be there!!:wub2::roftl:

btw I find it really odd too... He must have some days for himself, to have rest... Maybe he wants to have some fun there....... Portuguese ppl, be ready for everything if it's confirmed! :teehee::roftl:

This is a concert for the Freshers of this college, yes?

Sounds like the Freshers balls we have here, can general members of the public get tickets for it then?

Oooh I hope it works out for you! (And everyone in Portugal of course!)

I have a conference in Georgia until the 23rd so not going to happen for me. :sneaky2:

can't sure i could find any flight to there in late october.....actually I planned that trip around late Nov..:sad:

anyway I have some free time in late october also...so there's a hope..

whether I can go or not its an amazing news to hear him doing a gig at that time :boing:

This is a concert for the Freshers of this college, yes?

Sounds like the Freshers balls we have here, can general members of the public get tickets for it then?

This is a week full of concerts and other activities to welcome the freshers of the city, but general people can go too. The only thing is they have student discount on the ticket.

It's a very popular event. Many people from all the country go there (specially if want to see some artist or band).

Tempted, but not sure I want to be fighting off a bunch of drunken students!:boxed:

It's not a war. :boxed:

You could see some weird situations (like in other festivals), but I don't believe it'll be so agressive as you may think.

In these "parties" most of the students aren't worried to get front row or near stage to see the show. They prefer to ramble, drinking and dancing on their own. People at the front are more calm and just want to enjoy the concert with no troubles. It will be more problematic if after the show (that probably will end very late), you want to eat or drink something. Later you stay there, more dramatic scenes you'll see. :naughty:

This is a week full of concerts and other activities to welcome the freshers of the city, but general people can go too. The only thing is they have student discount on the ticket.

It's a very popular event. Many people from all the country go there (specially if want to see some artist or band).

Ah, thanks for the infomation:thumb_yello:

It's not a war. :boxed:

You could see some weird situations (like in other festivals), but I don't believe it'll be so agressive as you may think.

In these "parties" most of the students aren't worried to get front row or near stage to see the show. They prefer to ramble, drinking and dancing on their own. People at the front are more calm and just want to enjoy the concert with no troubles. It will be more problematic if after the show (that probably will end very late), you want to eat or drink something. Later you stay there, more dramatic scenes you'll see. :naughty:

That doesn't sound too bad.

I don't think I'd hang around after though:naughty:

Do you know how much the ticket cost without discount?

Ah, thanks for the infomation:thumb_yello:

That doesn't sound too bad.

I don't think I'd hang around after though:naughty:

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

Most of the accidents happens with people who are drunk, not with people who are sober. :naughty:

Do you know how much the ticket cost without discount?

It depends on the artist that will perform each day.

Last year the most expensive day was for James Morrison and it was 16€.

Most of the accidents happens with people who are drunk, not with people who are sober. :naughty:

Oooh, that's reasonable!

Not too much expensive! :thumb_yello:

It's not! :thumb_yello:

But students can buy the tickets for half price! :aah:

Well that's the same here, with student union cards, they get reductions on loads of things, sometime on concert tickets, depending on the venue.

Spanish students too? :aah:

I don't know, but you can try. I had some discounts on museums in Madrid last April and I showed my portugese student card. :aah:

The thing is they usually have 3 different prices...general public, general students and students from Coimbra. I saw this 2 years ago, but was in a diferent party that usually happens in May and it's more important than the one in october, so I don't know if this will happen again.

Are they selling the tickets yet? Do you have any link? Looks like I really need another gig after Warsaw 3 days ago:biggrin2:

No. They didn't announced all the names for the party so I guess that will happen after that.

Archived