Returning to Portugal for the 3rd time this year?

Mary

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Portugal again? Great!

I once was in Porto many years ago, and I got accidentally caught up in the Porto University 'Queima das Fitas' celebrations. CRAZY!! :roftl: Such a good night though :blush-anim-cl:. Can't say any more as I'll embarrass myself!!

I know this is Coimbra and it's something to do with Latas (?:naughty:) but if it's anything like Queima das Fitas, it'll be wild!

Portugal again? Great!

I once was in Porto many years ago, and I got accidentally caught up in the Porto University 'Queima das Fitas' celebrations. CRAZY!! :roftl: Such a good night though :blush-anim-cl:. Can't say any more as I'll embarrass myself!!

I know this is Coimbra and it's something to do with Latas (?:naughty:) but if it's anything like Queima das Fitas, it'll be wild!

Queima das Fitas is more popular, bigger and more wild! :roftl: This is a party for the freshers. :thumb_yello:

Queima das Fitas happens in every city, this party for the freshers just happen on the biggest cities.

Queima das Fitas is more popular, bigger and more wild! :roftl:

Exactly! :roftl:

Queima is...erm...how should I say this?

Imagine thousands of students who behave during the whole school year (or at least most of them) and on that week they just get wild and do everything "bad" they didn't do during the year! :lmfao:

It's something like that...

Imagine thousands of students who behave during the whole school year (or at least most of them) and on that week they just get wild and do everything "bad" they didn't do during the year! :lmfao:

:teehee: Isn't it enough,Isn’t it enough just to feel wild and free?

i think that we are the crazier persons that will be there :roftl:

after all we´re mika´s fans :naughty:

:teehee: Isn't it enough,Isn’t it enough just to feel wild and free?

i think that we are the crazier persons that will be there :roftl:

after all we´re mika´s fans :naughty:

We'll show them crazy!:insane:

Seeing this

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24684

I'm thinking it's a distinct possiblity:wink2:

Not too far to come from there, is it?

Hi :biggrin2:

thanks for sharing the news :thumb_yello:

Yes it's close. It's about a hour and a half by plane, I guess. :naughty:

I wouldn't be suprised if he loved the parties of the freshers in Coimbra, if he arrived like two days before his show.

Like Mary said the universitarian students parties are wild and in the case of Coimbra there are a few particularities. :naughty::naughty::naughty:

But it's not war, actually I find them quite amusing. I allways go to all praxis activities and associated parties like these and I love it. There are allways people that take the oportunity to abuse, but most of the people (though they drink a lot) don't bother others.:biggrin2:

Hi :biggrin2:

thanks for sharing the news :thumb_yello:

Yes it's close. It's about a hour and a half by plane, I guess. :naughty:

I wouldn't be suprised if he loved the parties of the freshers in Coimbra, if he arrived like two days before his show.

Like Mary said the universitarian students parties are wild and in the case of Coimbra there are a few particularities. :naughty::naughty::naughty:

But it's not war, actually I find them quite amusing. I allways go to all praxis activities and associated parties like these and I love it. There are allways people that take the oportunity to abuse, but most of the people (though they drink a lot) don't bother others.:biggrin2:

I used to find those parties amusing as well...when I was in college! :naughty: Now I don't really care about them, except when there's a gig like this one! :teehee:

I used to find those parties amusing as well...when I was in college! :naughty: Now I don't really care about them, except when there's a gig like this one! :teehee:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Well, I'm still in college and I will be for a few more years, sooo... I'm still having fun with it. :naughty:

Don't be mean. You know that is more than that.:aah:

Is it...? :aah:

yeh, your forgot the chicken part:teehee:

Oh Mary it is more, for me queima without the serenade, the cortejo, the insignias imposition and the FITA it's not queima. No matter how much I drink or how crazy I might be (usually not that much don't take me wrong :aah:).:naughty:

And now in the beggining of the year the first serenade, the latada, the FITU.:blush-anim-cl:

Do you remember watching drunk guys with one knee on the floor singing "Feiticeira" to the girls they see, thru the streets of the down town in these times? :serenade:

I find it lovely (in spite of bad singing).:teehee:

:aah:

Oh Mary it is more, for me queima without the serenade, the cortejo, the insignias imposition and the FITA it's not queima. No matter how much I drink or how crazy I might be (usually not that much don't take me wrong :aah:).:naughty:

And now in the beggining of the year the first serenade, the latada, the FITU.:blush-anim-cl:

Do you remember watching drunk guys with one knee on the floor singing "Feiticeira" to the girls they see, thru the streets of the down town in these times? :serenade:

:wub2: thats cute :wub2: drunk guys serenading :teehee: but who will protect me in that jungle?:roftl: ok... im exaggeranting :teehee:

I was only kidding, obviously! In fact, for me, Queima is MOSTLY the traditional stuff, not the gigs and definately not the drinking (actually I don't drink that much, so I'd always end up taking care of some drunk friend... :sneaky2:).

I was only kidding, obviously! In fact, for me, Queima is MOSTLY the traditional stuff, not the gigs and definately not the drinking (actually I don't drink that much, so I'd always end up taking care of some drunk friend... :sneaky2:).

:roftl:I know what's that, I've already stayed a few nights in the tent of the INEM because of a few friends, I felt bad because of my friends, but I confess that I had fun helping the nurses taking care of the rest of the drunk :roftl:

Sorry, I misunderstood you. :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:I know what's that, I've already stayed a few nights in the tent of the INEM because of a few friends, I felt bad because of my friends, but I confess that I had fun helping the nurses taking care of the rest of the drunk :roftl:

Sorry, I misunderstood you. :blush-anim-cl:

I never ended up there, but almost... I eventually gave up, and let someone else take care of them... The advantages of going with a big group of people! :naughty:

Oh, no problem! :huglove: I'm always kidding...well...most of the times! :teehee::roftl:

Archived