Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

You should. Tonight I am going to watch Iron Man. :)

I know how tough it is to find a job. You have to take anything to survive these days.

I'm saving money to do that. It's going well.

I will take a look to see if I can find it online and will be one of the first on my list for summer :wink2:

Yap, thats why I have even been thinking on getting a job at Mcdonals or Burger King...

Hope it will go as good or even better during the next few months :wink2:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take a look to see if I can find it online and will be one of the first on my list for summer :wink2:

Yap, thats why I have even been thinking on getting a job at Mcdonals or Burger King...

Hope it will go as good or even better during the next few months :wink2:

Excellent. :naughty::thumb_yello: Btw, Iron Man was great.

Anything is better than having no money.

If I stop shopping then I should be ok. :aah:

Are you going to be watching the Eurovision Song Contest on Saturday?

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

Excellent. :naughty::thumb_yello: Btw, Iron Man was great.

Anything is better than having no money.

If I stop shopping then I should be ok. :aah:

Are you going to be watching the Eurovision Song Contest on Saturday?

I knew you were gonna liked that one too, I really enjoyed it ;)

Yap, but working on those places here its like working inside a garbage tin... And I have been told that they dont pay too much...

Well, you can always try to save some money for the rent and spent the rest on whatever you want/need ;)

I will, I mean, I like it and I always have a lot of fun while watching. Hope my parents wont ruin my plans. You?

I knew you were gonna liked that one too, I really enjoyed it ;)

Yap, but working on those places here its like working inside a garbage tin... And I have been told that they dont pay too much...

Well, you can always try to save some money for the rent and spent the rest on whatever you want/need ;)

I will, I mean, I like it and I always have a lot of fun while watching. Hope my parents wont ruin my plans. You?

I will have to buy the second one now.

It's a bit like that here. Long hours and low pay.

I can do that. I'm putting money away each month and then I limit the rest to a weekly amount. (Around £50.)

I'm definitely watching it while laughing at funny comments on Twitter. :naughty:

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

I will have to buy the second one now.

It's a bit like that here. Long hours and low pay.

I can do that. I'm putting money away each month and then I limit the rest to a weekly amount. (Around £50.)

I'm definitely watching it while laughing at funny comments on Twitter. :naughty:

I havent seen it yet, Im about to get it and watch it, my parents liked it, but they say the first one was better. Anyway, I cant stand Scarlett Johansson :blink:

I see now that some thing never change... :sneaky2:

thats great! Im pretty sure you will do it. Have you tried to get a little less money every week for shopping?

I wanted to be on twitter but my internet is acting so stupid lately... Anyway, had a great fun with my sister :aah::aah:

I havent seen it yet, Im about to get it and watch it, my parents liked it, but they say the first one was better. Anyway, I cant stand Scarlett Johansson :blink:

I see now that some thing never change... :sneaky2:

thats great! Im pretty sure you will do it. Have you tried to get a little less money every week for shopping?

I wanted to be on twitter but my internet is acting so stupid lately... Anyway, had a great fun with my sister :aah::aah:

I think I will wait a bit before I buy it. I have a pile of films that I bought ages ago. I quite like her.

They really don't. :sad:

I have tried but I also have to get to work with that money. It mostly goes on buying my lunch everyday. If only I could be bothered to make something to take with me. :naughty:

That's great. I hope she enjoys her new job.

Anything nice planned for this week?

I think I will wait a bit before I buy it. I have a pile of films that I bought ages ago. I quite like her.

They really don't. :sad:

I have tried but I also have to get to work with that money. It mostly goes on buying my lunch everyday. If only I could be bothered to make something to take with me. :naughty:

That's great. I hope she enjoys her new job.

Anything nice planned for this week?

I havent got any new films lately... As I dont have the time to watch them :(

That would be a great idea, to cook something for lunch so you dont have to buy it ;)

Well, Im starting my exams this week, on Friday, so guess I will have to study a bit, or, at least, to start my English presentation which I have on June, the 8th. And you?

I havent got any new films lately... As I dont have the time to watch them :(

That would be a great idea, to cook something for lunch so you dont have to buy it ;)

Well, Im starting my exams this week, on Friday, so guess I will have to study a bit, or, at least, to start my English presentation which I have on June, the 8th. And you?

I don't have the time either but it doesn't stop me from buying them. It's getting out of hand. :aah:

It starts this week. :thumb_yello:

That sucks. What are you going to do your presentation on? I'm working all week except for Thursday. On the day I will be going out with a friend.

I don't have the time either but it doesn't stop me from buying them. It's getting out of hand. :aah:

It starts this week. :thumb_yello:

That sucks. What are you going to do your presentation on? I'm working all week except for Thursday. On the day I will be going out with a friend.

I would do the same if it wasnt for the fact that I dont have money neither :aah:

Let me know how it all goes :wink2:

I have to talk about the food from another country and I have choose Lithuania (as UK wasnt a choice) :wink2: I dont have class on Thursday too :aah: but I have the cooking exam on Friday, so...

I would do the same if it wasnt for the fact that I dont have money neither :aah:

Let me know how it all goes :wink2:

I have to talk about the food from another country and I have choose Lithuania (as UK wasnt a choice) :wink2: I dont have class on Thursday too :aah: but I have the cooking exam on Friday, so...

Probably for the best then. :naughty:

It hasn't been a great start.

Great. I hope it goes well. What are you going to cook?

Probably for the best then. :naughty:

It hasn't been a great start.

Great. I hope it goes well. What are you going to cook?

Yap :aah: I went to watch The Avengers yesterday! My sister invited me. It was soooooooooooooooooooooo good!:blush-anim-cl:

Really? What happened??

Thanks! I dont know, its an exam, so we are supposed to not know what we are gonna have to cook. I think its gonna be: either quiché or vegetable pie, salmorejo (tomato and garlic soup) and ink sauce :aah:

Yap :aah: I went to watch The Avengers yesterday! My sister invited me. It was soooooooooooooooooooooo good!:blush-anim-cl:

Really? What happened??

Thanks! I dont know, its an exam, so we are supposed to not know what we are gonna have to cook. I think its gonna be: either quiché or vegetable pie, salmorejo (tomato and garlic soup) and ink sauce :aah:

I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :thumb_yello:

I just keep forgetting. :naughty:

I just thought you would have some preparation time. Yummy.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :thumb_yello:

I just keep forgetting. :naughty:

I just thought you would have some preparation time. Yummy.

Its really hard to not enjoy that movie :das:

Why dont you try something? Put an alarm on your phone, at an hour you are sure you are gonna listen to it, so it can remember you that you have to make something for lunch :wink2:

We go to the kitchen everyday, and we are always cooking, so we knew it was gonna be something we have made at class before. We had some ideas, but we just were right at some, we had to cook ink sauce and shellfish croquettes :aah:

Its really hard to not enjoy that movie :das:

Why dont you try something? Put an alarm on your phone, at an hour you are sure you are gonna listen to it, so it can remember you that you have to make something for lunch :wink2:

We go to the kitchen everyday, and we are always cooking, so we knew it was gonna be something we have made at class before. We had some ideas, but we just were right at some, we had to cook ink sauce and shellfish croquettes :aah:

I agree. It's one of the best movies that I've seen in a while. I'm so tempted to see it again. :naughty:

I can definitely say that it won't make a difference. I'm just too lazy.

That's good. I thought you were going in blind. I bet you weren't happy at cooking shellfish. What is ink sauce?

I agree. It's one of the best movies that I've seen in a while. I'm so tempted to see it again. :naughty:

I can definitely say that it won't make a difference. I'm just too lazy.

That's good. I thought you were going in blind. I bet you weren't happy at cooking shellfish. What is ink sauce?

Its one of the best movies I have seen in the last few months :blush-anim-cl:

Then, just keep on buying your lunch as you used to do :wink2:

Nop, we just cook for exams things we have done for class, and I was so unhappy with the shellfish thing... I got asthma during my exam, thought I was gonna die there... Ink sauce is a sauce made with some vegetables (like onion and green pepper), fish/shellfish stock and squid ink...

Its one of the best movies I have seen in the last few months :blush-anim-cl:

Then, just keep on buying your lunch as you used to do :wink2:

Nop, we just cook for exams things we have done for class, and I was so unhappy with the shellfish thing... I got asthma during my exam, thought I was gonna die there... Ink sauce is a sauce made with some vegetables (like onion and green pepper), fish/shellfish stock and squid ink...

Bring on the dvd. I think I will wear mine out. :aah: I hope the new Batman film will be as good as that. I have real hope.

I will. :naughty:

No offense but that all sounds horrible. It's something that I wouldn't even try. Didn't your cooking teacher allow you to step outside?

Bring on the dvd. I think I will wear mine out. :aah: I hope the new Batman film will be as good as that. I have real hope.

I will. :naughty:

No offense but that all sounds horrible. It's something that I wouldn't even try. Didn't your cooking teacher allow you to step outside?

Im sure it will be even better. For some reason, Nolan has really catched the dark side of Batman and bring it to the movies. And that dark side its what makes him the best superhero :blush-anim-cl:

It is horrible, people seem to like it round Spain, but Im sure I wouldnt do in case I can eat it. :aah: My teacher told me that, in case I couldnt finish my exam, she will freeze all my stuff so I could go any other day to finish it. I decided to finish at the moment because I just have to fried my croquettes, so...

Im sure it will be even better. For some reason, Nolan has really catched the dark side of Batman and bring it to the movies. And that dark side its what makes him the best superhero :blush-anim-cl:

It is horrible, people seem to like it round Spain, but Im sure I wouldnt do in case I can eat it. :aah: My teacher told me that, in case I couldnt finish my exam, she will freeze all my stuff so I could go any other day to finish it. I decided to finish at the moment because I just have to fried my croquettes, so...

I'm so excited and Nolan has done a fantastic job. I think I prefer the dark side. It makes the films a lot more interesting. It's just a shame that the Joker won't be back. I saw the trailer when I went to see The Avengers and it looks amazing.

It makes me feel sick just thinking about it. That's not too bad. It's better to get it done there and then rather than dragging it out over a couple of days. Good luck with your English test tomorrow.

I'm so excited and Nolan has done a fantastic job. I think I prefer the dark side. It makes the films a lot more interesting. It's just a shame that the Joker won't be back. I saw the trailer when I went to see The Avengers and it looks amazing.

It makes me feel sick just thinking about it. That's not too bad. It's better to get it done there and then rather than dragging it out over a couple of days. Good luck with your English test tomorrow.

Same here, I love the dark side of characters and Batman is the superhero which has the biggest amount of that :aah: I will also miss the Joker, but I think there is noone who can play that part better than Heath Ledger did :blush-anim-cl:

It makes me sick just to be close to someone who is cooking it :aah: Dying is better that finishing it any other day ad hear some of my partners saying "you cheat, you didnt know the recipe so you acted like you were sick to finish it another day...".

Got a 10!!! :mika1::dance_man::punk::yay:

Same here, I love the dark side of characters and Batman is the superhero which has the biggest amount of that :aah: I will also miss the Joker, but I think there is noone who can play that part better than Heath Ledger did :blush-anim-cl:

It makes me sick just to be close to someone who is cooking it :aah: Dying is better that finishing it any other day ad hear some of my partners saying "you cheat, you didnt know the recipe so you acted like you were sick to finish it another day...".

Got a 10!!! :mika1::dance_man::punk::yay:

The bad guys are always better in most films.

I'm not surprised. It's horrible. I hope your classmates are not that shallow.

Yay. :winner_first_h4h: Congrats.

Have you heard the new song?

The bad guys are always better in most films.

I'm not surprised. It's horrible. I hope your classmates are not that shallow.

Yay. :winner_first_h4h: Congrats.

Have you heard the new song?

Yeah, but I think thats because the are cooler :mf_rosetinted:

Believe me, there are a few ones that are... Just to say, I think Im allergic to lettuce (or becoming), everytime I eat a little bite of lettuce my stomach aches a lot, I feel like dying for weeks. One day, one of my partners told me that "Im fatty because I dont eat enough lettuce and I should eat a lot more no matter if I finally dye for real"... :shocked:

Thanks!!!:wub2:

Not yet, Im in the middle of exams and dont have the time... Is it good?

Yeah, but I think thats because the are cooler :mf_rosetinted:

Believe me, there are a few ones that are... Just to say, I think Im allergic to lettuce (or becoming), everytime I eat a little bite of lettuce my stomach aches a lot, I feel like dying for weeks. One day, one of my partners told me that "Im fatty because I dont eat enough lettuce and I should eat a lot more no matter if I finally dye for real"... :shocked:

Thanks!!!:wub2:

Not yet, Im in the middle of exams and dont have the time... Is it good?

They're normally really good looking too. :naughty:

You should stop eating it then or go and see a doctor about it. It's horrible anyway. Your partner has no right to say that to you.

I really don't like it. I think you will be shocked when you listen to it. It's so different to any of his previous music.

They're normally really good looking too. :naughty:

You should stop eating it then or go and see a doctor about it. It's horrible anyway. Your partner has no right to say that to you.

I really don't like it. I think you will be shocked when you listen to it. It's so different to any of his previous music.

Yap, like the bad vampire on True Blood, who is sometimes kinda good in a bad way :aah:

I havent eaten a piece in months, Im waiting to have some free time to go to doctor. That girl is so stupid that sometimes I dont know wether to slap her in the face or laugh untill I cry :sneaky2: She just makes me sick...

I have listen to it and... no, I dont like it at all... It has some things that I like but must say the chorus is.... dunno how to describe how bad I think it is...

Had my last 2 exams today. We were next to a primary school and the kids where showing round the windows saying Hello! That was funny ans annoying at the same time :aah:

Yap, like the bad vampire on True Blood, who is sometimes kinda good in a bad way :aah:

I havent eaten a piece in months, Im waiting to have some free time to go to doctor. That girl is so stupid that sometimes I dont know wether to slap her in the face or laugh untill I cry :sneaky2: She just makes me sick...

I have listen to it and... no, I dont like it at all... It has some things that I like but must say the chorus is.... dunno how to describe how bad I think it is...

Had my last 2 exams today. We were next to a primary school and the kids where showing round the windows saying Hello! That was funny ans annoying at the same time :aah:

They are the best. I don't watch True Blood. I can't get into it which is unusual for me as I normally love a vampire series.

It's just too different. I have nothing against moving in a different direction but there is going too far. The other new song (Celebrate) sounds ok.

That's good to hear. Don't let her get to you. She's not worth getting angry or upset over.

You must be so relieved. How did your exams go?

They are the best. I don't watch True Blood. I can't get into it which is unusual for me as I normally love a vampire series.

It's just too different. I have nothing against moving in a different direction but there is going too far. The other new song (Celebrate) sounds ok.

That's good to hear. Don't let her get to you. She's not worth getting angry or upset over.

You must be so relieved. How did your exams go?

I like True Blood, I think its more because its a weird show than because its good at all :aah: And its weird that Im not being able to see Vampire diaries more often. I can just watch like 2 or 3 episodes per year :aah:

I havent listen to Celebrate yet. I think I just need some time listening to music I know for sure Im gonna like :aah:

I argued with her like a month ago. She is so mean that I couldnt help it, I told her what I think I havent spoke to her anymore. I even cried, which seems stupid, but somehow thats how I always react to anger...

I can sleep and relax at all!! They went really well, passed them all!