Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Yes :naughty: I was skeptical at first to pre-order Mika's CD without even listening to it first, but now I'm glad I did! The album is perfect :wub2:

Ooh, Monday couldn't seem so far away now! And I'm so envy you gonna see them live! :naughty:

I've been listening to some of TOOL and I actually like most of the tracks. Some of the lyrics are absolutely hilarious. Especially the Emily song. :naughty: I've pre-ordered it too.

It's taking a long time to get here. I think 6 years is a long enough wait and now there is only 2 months to go.

Yap, but there is a chance I might go to cinema :blush-anim-cl:

Same here. I watch a lot of tv shows and when there are a few episodes I dont like I just stop watching it cause I feel its not worth it... But hating the writers? Why?

Did you apply then?

As I never finished the 1st one Im not thinking on reading the other 2. I bet I know how the story ends and I havent even read the plot of them...

I can imagine and I wish my wisdon teeth are never going to grow...

There is no avoiding it. :aah:

Maybe they like causing trouble.

Not yet. :naughty:

It's a basic relationship story.

You might get your wish.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been listening to some of TOOL and I actually like most of the tracks. Some of the lyrics are absolutely hilarious. Especially the Emily song. :naughty: I've pre-ordered it too.

It's taking a long time to get here. I think 6 years is a long enough wait and now there is only 2 months to go.

It's really great album! I wonder when I'm gonna get it, never pre-ordered anything before. Hope I won't have to wait too long.

Oh yeah, not those two months seems like nothing :aah:

Well, at least now she is all good. One of my groupmates are going to have braces soon, so she's really nervous, but I keep saying that's all for the best and after she will see the result, it will be all worthy to go through this!

I saw on tv today, that there are many riots in Spain right now due to big unemployment and all... I had no idea it was that serious :shocked:

Yeah, she has no idea, hopefully, she will choose well :wink2:

Well, hopefully, those subjects come in handy one day.. :aah:

Btw, did you listen to Mika's album? I can't get enough, it's been a while I was so Mika-fan-gurling :wub2:

Well, I have been told that braces are not so good sometimes. I mean, if you really need them cause yoyr teeth are really bad place, its gonna be good, but sometimes people try to places their teeth better when they really dont need it and their teeth go bad place again after a few years of taking the braces off...

Well, for some reason our gobernment is trying to make this look better than it is. Right now the situation is like this: the gobernment doent have too much money and most of it goes to them, they are firing people and cutting money from hospitals and schools, that means less doctors and nurses, less sponsorship for students and less teachers but more people going to public schools... And that its a hard situation as what we need the ost are the same things we are getting "less"...

The best for her is to think on what she likes and her chances to study and have a succesfull career on ;)

I dont really think so, but...

Yap! I did it on Sunday cause I didnt had a great day on Saturday and wasnt on the best mood... I really like it! Im still not a big fan of Make you happy, but love the rest of the album a lot! Its a shame that I dont have money to buy it...

There is no avoiding it. :aah:

Maybe they like causing trouble.

Not yet. :naughty:

It's a basic relationship story.

You might get your wish.

Well, for me it depends on if the cinema its gonna be open by that date :aah:

Maybe, but I cant see the point anyway...

:aah:

Yap, the author tried to write a bondage and sadomasoquism story but it turn out bad because she doesnt know a thing about all that...

I hope so (fingers crossed).

Well, I have been told that braces are not so good sometimes. I mean, if you really need them cause yoyr teeth are really bad place, its gonna be good, but sometimes people try to places their teeth better when they really dont need it and their teeth go bad place again after a few years of taking the braces off...

Well, for some reason our gobernment is trying to make this look better than it is. Right now the situation is like this: the gobernment doent have too much money and most of it goes to them, they are firing people and cutting money from hospitals and schools, that means less doctors and nurses, less sponsorship for students and less teachers but more people going to public schools... And that its a hard situation as what we need the ost are the same things we are getting "less"...

The best for her is to think on what she likes and her chances to study and have a succesfull career on ;)

I dont really think so, but...

Yap! I did it on Sunday cause I didnt had a great day on Saturday and wasnt on the best mood... I really like it! Im still not a big fan of Make you happy, but love the rest of the album a lot! Its a shame that I dont have money to buy it...

Yeah, well, probably, I never had one, but her teeth really needs one. And i kinda want one, just to have Hollywood smile, you know :naughty: There are no limits for improving!

Oh, I see. Well, more or less the situation is similar everywhere, I guess. We also have polititions that think only about themselves. And some private universities, like mine, are not getting sponsorship anymore, that is why we don't have the junior grade this year, nobody wants to pay for their studies, cuz it's just too expensive. That is why, next year, after I graduate, I have no idea if I want to study further :huh: Well, time will show!

I hope so! She's a good student, I bet she can do everything :aah:

Oh yeah, I'm not a fan of Make You Happy, Celebrate, Kids and the new version of overrated yet. I really hope they will grow on me, cuz I really love the rest a lot! All in all, this might just be the best thing he ever did! :teehee:

Well, for me it depends on if the cinema its gonna be open by that date :aah:

Maybe, but I cant see the point anyway...

:aah:

Yap, the author tried to write a bondage and sadomasoquism story but it turn out bad because she doesnt know a thing about all that...

I hope so (fingers crossed).

What are they doing to it?

Let's hope he will be back one day.

I wouldn't know. I don't really read books like that. I just wanted to see what the fuss was about and it turned out to be nothing.

You will be extremely lucky if you do.

Are you having a good week?

It's really great album! I wonder when I'm gonna get it, never pre-ordered anything before. Hope I won't have to wait too long.

Oh yeah, not those two months seems like nothing :aah:

It's better than I thought it would be. Thanks for the link. :wub2: I thought it was already out for you. It's just the UK that has to wait isn't it?

I've been waiting 4 years so two more months won't hurt. I'm dreading the post gig depression though. It's going to be horrific.

Yeah, well, probably, I never had one, but her teeth really needs one. And i kinda want one, just to have Hollywood smile, you know :naughty: There are no limits for improving!

Oh, I see. Well, more or less the situation is similar everywhere, I guess. We also have polititions that think only about themselves. And some private universities, like mine, are not getting sponsorship anymore, that is why we don't have the junior grade this year, nobody wants to pay for their studies, cuz it's just too expensive. That is why, next year, after I graduate, I have no idea if I want to study further :huh: Well, time will show!

I hope so! She's a good student, I bet she can do everything :aah:

Oh yeah, I'm not a fan of Make You Happy, Celebrate, Kids and the new version of overrated yet. I really hope they will grow on me, cuz I really love the rest a lot! All in all, this might just be the best thing he ever did! :teehee:

Oh, you want a Hollywood smile? Thats boring. Everybody goes round there with their perfect teeth... :aah:

You have a lot of time to think about what to do next year. Right now the most important is this one :wink2:

If she is a great student, she will be able to do whatever she likes the most.

I think they will grew on me with the time, but right now... But I must say that even tho this is his best album, I still have a lot of feelings for his first.

What are they doing to it?

Let's hope he will be back one day.

I wouldn't know. I don't really read books like that. I just wanted to see what the fuss was about and it turned out to be nothing.

You will be extremely lucky if you do.

Are you having a good week?

People is not going and, unless this changes in the next few weeks/months... They are probably going to close...

I hope so too, but I respect his decision on leaving.

Same here, but I think we all know a few things on that thread. I bet you cant have that kind of sexual relationship with someone you dont trust...

Yap, dentist keeps tellimg me that every single year cause I have the same problems my sister had but in 3 instead of the 4th teeth.

Not so good so far cause I started class again... And you?

People is not going and, unless this changes in the next few weeks/months... They are probably going to close...

I hope so too, but I respect his decision on leaving.

Same here, but I think we all know a few things on that thread. I bet you cant have that kind of sexual relationship with someone you dont trust...

Yap, dentist keeps tellimg me that every single year cause I have the same problems my sister had but in 3 instead of the 4th teeth.

Sorry for the really late reply. I've been slightly distracted by other things. :aah::teehee:

That really sucks but it's their own fault for charging extortionate prices.

I do too.

It's beyond unrealistic. I heard rumours about a film being made. That will definitely be adults only.

Ouch. I hope they can sort before the pain starts.

Hi.

How are we all in here?

Hi Clare. Everything is good here. How are you?

Sorry for the really late reply. I've been slightly distracted by other things. :aah::teehee:

I do too.

It's beyond unrealistic. I heard rumours about a film being made. That will definitely be adults only.

Fine thanks Sarah.

What have you been doing lately?

Hi Clare!

Im ok tho I started clases a few days ago and Im a bit tired. And you?[/quote

I'm fine thanks.

I've ordered Mika's new album.

Great! Have you already recieved it yet?

I do too.

Dont worry. Can I ask you what were you doing?

Yap. I know. Its sad cause the one who loose the most are the public...

I have heard them too. And there seems to be a lot of rumors about the actor playing Christian and it seems so... fantastic! Its like a horny teenager made all those rumors :aah:

Dentist told me that I cant get into the waiting list untill pain starts, so...

Btw, I start my English clases today!

Great! Have you already recieved it yet?

I have heard them too. And there seems to be a lot of rumors about the actor playing Christian and it seems so... fantastic! Its like a horny teenager made all those rumors :aah:

No not yet.

Watching my Avengers dvd, listening to Battle Born, gigs and shopping. :naughty:

Fingers crossed that it doesn't.

I can't think of anyone to play Christian.

Oh no. :aah: How stupid is that?

Great! How was your first day?

How have you been?

Fine thanks Sarah.

What have you been doing lately?

Not much. I was pretty lazy last week but I was getting paid to do nothing.

You?

Yes. I hope it'll be as good as the other ones I've got.

Im pretty sure you will love it ;9

Watching my Avengers dvd, listening to Battle Born, gigs and shopping. :naughty:

How have you been?

Good plan!

Same here, I would hate not having the chance to go to the cinema sometimes...

Me neither... Also, I cant think of any actress playing the Anastacia part :aah:

Well, it kinda makes sense There is just one place to get the surgery in a lot of km so they have to make priorities... And considering Im not having problems yet... I will be soooooooooooooo close to get the teeth removed that it will take shorter to get into the list in case pain starts than do it now...

My fisrt day (and the second one too) went great. I dont know anyone at class yet but at least, Im starting to get to know them. And Im not one of the worst ones :aah:

I have been kinda ok. My bestfriends cousin died a few weeks ago on a job accident and I have been spending some time with her so she can feel better.

And you?

Good plan!

Same here, I would hate not having the chance to go to the cinema sometimes...

Me neither... Also, I cant think of any actress playing the Anastacia part :aah:

Well, it kinda makes sense There is just one place to get the surgery in a lot of km so they have to make priorities... And considering Im not having problems yet... I will be soooooooooooooo close to get the teeth removed that it will take shorter to get into the list in case pain starts than do it now...

My fisrt day (and the second one too) went great. I dont know anyone at class yet but at least, Im starting to get to know them. And Im not one of the worst ones :aah:

I have been kinda ok. My bestfriends cousin died a few weeks ago on a job accident and I have been spending some time with her so she can feel better.

And you?

They need to find a way of bringing people in.

I can't either. They shouldn't do the film.

I see. They really should save people the pain though. Do you have to pay to get it done?

Great. I hope it goes well for you.

Oh no. That's horrible.

It's been ok. I've just been working. I've had a lot of overtime.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

They need to find a way of bringing people in.

I can't either. They shouldn't do the film.

I see. They really should save people the pain though. Do you have to pay to get it done?

Great. I hope it goes well for you.

Oh no. That's horrible.

It's been ok. I've just been working. I've had a lot of overtime.

Here its gonna be really hard... Its not only that the cinema itself doesnt worth a thing, the movies they play are horrible...

I think the same. I guess its just a rumor or an idea due to the success of the books. In a few months the project will die (or I hope so).

I think so too, but they have so many people to get the thing done that I can understand that the ones who are already suffering go first. And no, its for free, but its a shame to have to wait for like 2 years :blink::sneaky2:

I hope so too. But I have been watching the level of my mates and its a bit lower than I thought it would be...

I know. She has been really sad, same for her mum, but the family is feeling a bit better now.

Overtime? Does that mean you have worked more than you should? Hope they will pay for it :wink2:

How have you been?

Not much. I was pretty lazy last week but I was getting paid to do nothing.

You?

Well good news for me.

I have got a voluntary job. I am working at a place in Boston called the Butterfly Trust Hospice which deals with people with various illnesses. I am working on the reception and in the offices. Not with the patients themselves. I had my first day last Thursday. I am really enjoying it. It is nice to do worthwhile to help others.

• 2 weeks later...
Well good news for me.

I have got a voluntary job. I am working at a place in Boston called the Butterfly Trust Hospice which deals with people with various illnesses. I am working on the reception and in the offices. Not with the patients themselves. I had my first day last Thursday. I am really enjoying it. It is nice to do worthwhile to help others.

Congrats. I'm glad your enjoying it. Is it a permanent position?

Here its gonna be really hard... Its not only that the cinema itself doesnt worth a thing, the movies they play are horrible...

I think the same. I guess its just a rumor or an idea due to the success of the books. In a few months the project will die (or I hope so).

I think so too, but they have so many people to get the thing done that I can understand that the ones who are already suffering go first. And no, its for free, but its a shame to have to wait for like 2 years :blink::sneaky2:

I hope so too. But I have been watching the level of my mates and its a bit lower than I thought it would be...

I know. She has been really sad, same for her mum, but the family is feeling a bit better now.

Overtime? Does that mean you have worked more than you should? Hope they will pay for it :wink2:

They think they can make money that way? Disgraceful.

I hope they don't.

Maybe they will get to you before the pain starts.

Advantage to you then. :naughty: You can teach them a thing or two.

Understandable. Hopefully they will learn to live with their pain.

It does. I will get paid for everything. Unfortunately my hours will be going down soon because they are hiring some new staff. Not great with Christmas coming up.

How have you been? Have you bought TOOL yet?

Congrats. I'm glad your enjoying it. Is it a permanent position?

They think they can make money that way? Disgraceful.

I hope they don't.

Maybe they will get to you before the pain starts.

Advantage to you then. :naughty: You can teach them a thing or two.

Understandable. Hopefully they will learn to live with their pain.

It does. I will get paid for everything. Unfortunately my hours will be going down soon because they are hiring some new staff. Not great with Christmas coming up.

How have you been? Have you bought TOOL yet?

Sadly, they are doing some... Seems like people here usually goes to watch crap films...

Same here. I havent heard a thing about that during this week, but I have been off so...

Who knows?

Yap, I have been already talking about that chance ;) Also, we had a native teacher yesterday and he is soooooooooooooo cute :wub2: He seems also like a nice guy and his accent is really lovely (he is from Sevenoacks or something like that).

Oh, sorry to hear that. Hope that you can make your Christmas buying now or just be able to not to spend all the money you may need.

I have been really busy. Had an exam by the begining of the week and with the English classes I havent got any time to rest or relax a bit... And no, I havent been able to buy it yet... :( How have you been?

Sadly, they are doing some... Seems like people here usually goes to watch crap films...

Same here. I havent heard a thing about that during this week, but I have been off so...

Who knows?

Yap, I have been already talking about that chance ;) Also, we had a native teacher yesterday and he is soooooooooooooo cute :wub2: He seems also like a nice guy and his accent is really lovely (he is from Sevenoacks or something like that).

Oh, sorry to hear that. Hope that you can make your Christmas buying now or just be able to not to spend all the money you may need.

I have been really busy. Had an exam by the begining of the week and with the English classes I havent got any time to rest or relax a bit... And no, I havent been able to buy it yet... :( How have you been?

Oh dear.

That's good news

Fingers crossed.

Yay! :aah: It's always nice to have someone pretty to look at. I know where Sevenoaks is. It's in the south east of England. I was born close to there.

I will just have to stop visiting ebay. :naughty:

How did your exam go? I've not been great this week. I've had a cold and a sore throat and then I fell over and damaged my knee.

Oh dear.

That's good news

Fingers crossed.

Yay! :aah: It's always nice to have someone pretty to look at. I know where Sevenoaks is. It's in the south east of England. I was born close to there.

I will just have to stop visiting ebay. :naughty:

How did your exam go? I've not been great this week. I've had a cold and a sore throat and then I fell over and damaged my knee.

Yap :blink:

I hope things keep on going that way with that... "thing".

Same here :wink2:

I know, also its nice to hear him speaking so... hope he will come back soon (cause sadly he cant come every single day...). Oh, didnt knew you were born close to there :aah:

I think it went well, but I wont know the truth until tomorrow, so... Im sad to hear about your week, hope your leg is ok and that you will recover soon and that next week goes better than this one :huglove:

It's better than I thought it would be. Thanks for the link. :wub2: I thought it was already out for you. It's just the UK that has to wait isn't it?

I've been waiting 4 years so two more months won't hurt. I'm dreading the post gig depression though. It's going to be horrific.

It's out here, yes, but I pre-ordered it from mikasounds and IT'S STILL NOT HERE! I hope it will come this week, cuz they emailed me they they send it two weeks ago... I'm getting worried ://

Oh, I'm so happy for you! :wub2: The gig is going to be amazing :wub2:

Oh, you want a Hollywood smile? Thats boring. Everybody goes round there with their perfect teeth... :aah:

You have a lot of time to think about what to do next year. Right now the most important is this one :wink2:

If she is a great student, she will be able to do whatever she likes the most.

I think they will grew on me with the time, but right now... But I must say that even tho this is his best album, I still have a lot of feelings for his first.

Well, I don't have one, so I guess I'm not boring haha

I hope so. We need to do internship soon, and I have no idea where I can do it :shocked:

I hope so. She's learning to drive now, she's gonna be qualified driver soon :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I love his first the most too. But this one is close to it :wub2: