Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

I was about to do it, but my sister stopped me :aah:

Same here. And now I will do even more. Prices have gone higher round here, so... I think I will be going to the cinema to watch The Hobbit, but Im not sure at all...

I know, but somehow, I find his pronounciation a bit different and that was weird for me. I must say that I understand him anyway and Im glad to see he speaks slowly :aah:

I have enjoyed it a lot. I was hopping he was on series 2 but he didnt even ended with series 1. Is there a reason why or was just because the script said so?

It was good fun.

They're pretty high here too. I'm definitely looking forward to The Hobbit. Only another 3 months to wait. All the best films are being released next year.

It all sounds the same to me but posher. :teehee:

That is why you need to see the Christmas special. It fills in the gap between the series. He left after the first series because he didn't want to be always known as The Doctor. They picked a great replacement though. David Tennant did a great job.

I am nearly half way through it now.

Not my kind of book unfortunately. I tried to read 50 Shades of Grey and found it boring.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was good fun.

They're pretty high here too. I'm definitely looking forward to The Hobbit. Only another 3 months to wait. All the best films are being released next year.

That is why you need to see the Christmas special. It fills in the gap between the series. He left after the first series because he didn't want to be always known as The Doctor. They picked a great replacement though. David Tennant did a great job.

Yap :wink2:

Yeah, and its too bad that the prices have gone too high... But I will try to save some money to get the chance to go and watch the ones I might like.

Oh, it sounds way posher than usually. I will try to watch episode 2 one of these days.

Then, I will put it on my list :wink2:Oh, so Christopher left because of that? Its too bad cause I didnt knew him before and I was thinking that he hasnt done anything too famous after... Well, he was on a Top Gear episode.

People seems to love David Tennet and Matt Smith a lot, but I think Christopher was great.

Oh, btw, I wont be able to come here on Tuesday and maybe Wednesday... My sister is about to get a surgery to remove all her 4 wisdom teeth so we have to go to Ciudad Real's hospital.

Yap :wub2:

Heheheeh :aah:

Cris's fave was Captain America. Maybe cause we watched the movie last year and she already liked him. But she also loved Iron Man (and we love the fact that everytime he is on screen an AC/DC song is played :aah:).

Btw, how's Agne and you mum?

Well, how was the trip? :teehee: I saw some pics on FB, you gals were looking great :wub2:

Oooh, Captain America! He was great. I loved how unimpressed he was the whole time in Avengers :aah:

:naughty: Well done. :)

:shocked: You don't have a record store? That's shocking. How do you cope? It's out in 3 weeks here.

Work is ok but I want to do something else. I applied for website writing job. It sounds like something that I want to do and the money is really good.

No, we don't :/ I personally, buy records online. Some supermarkets have the special sections for that, but usually it has local music CDs and I'm not interested in that :aah: I accidentally found The Avengers DVD in one of those supermarkets just last week. Thought it might come here in the end of September, but it's early :shocked:

Ooh, website writing job! That sounds exciting. And creative! And money is good? Wow, best luck for you to get it! Fingers crossed! :wink2:

Yap :wink2:

Yeah, and its too bad that the prices have gone too high... But I will try to save some money to get the chance to go and watch the ones I might like.

Oh, it sounds way posher than usually. I will try to watch episode 2 one of these days.

Then, I will put it on my list :wink2:Oh, so Christopher left because of that? Its too bad cause I didnt knew him before and I was thinking that he hasnt done anything too famous after... Well, he was on a Top Gear episode.

People seems to love David Tennet and Matt Smith a lot, but I think Christopher was great.

Oh, btw, I wont be able to come here on Tuesday and maybe Wednesday... My sister is about to get a surgery to remove all her 4 wisdom teeth so we have to go to Ciudad Real's hospital.

It's really bad. No wonder that the number of cinema goers is dropping.

It's really good.

Unfortunately. I would have liked to have seen more of him. He's done some interesting stuff like the film Gone in 60 seconds and there was a tv adaptation of The Borrowers that he did last year. He's also going to be in Thor 2. :aah:

Tennant was great and Matt Smith is doing a brilliant job at the moment.

No problem. I hope the surgery goes well for her.

No, we don't :/ I personally, buy records online. Some supermarkets have the special sections for that, but usually it has local music CDs and I'm not interested in that :aah: I accidentally found The Avengers DVD in one of those supermarkets just last week. Thought it might come here in the end of September, but it's early :shocked:

Ooh, website writing job! That sounds exciting. And creative! And money is good? Wow, best luck for you to get it! Fingers crossed! :wink2:

I think the online stores are doing really well. It's much less hassle.

:shocked: It's out over there? Not fair. I have to wait for another week and the wait has been hell. :naughty:

I didn't get the job. I got a rejection email 2 days ago. Oh well.

Well, how was the trip? :teehee: I saw some pics on FB, you gals were looking great :wub2:

Oooh, Captain America! He was great. I loved how unimpressed he was the whole time in Avengers :aah:

The trip was fantastic. Toledo is a really beautiful city with a lot of different influences. Im pretty sure you would loved it :wink2: Im about to upload a few pics on Tumblr too, but it might be during weekend (Soni is having a surgery to remove her wisdom teeth tomorrow and Im not sure if I start school again on Wednesday, so...)... Btw, thanks!

Yep, I think he was like "well, Im a super man who has been sleeping into a big block of ice for 70 years so... aliens? gods? man-robots?" :aah:

It's really bad. No wonder that the number of cinema goers is dropping.

It's really good.

Unfortunately. I would have liked to have seen more of him. He's done some interesting stuff like the film Gone in 60 seconds and there was a tv adaptation of The Borrowers that he did last year. He's also going to be in Thor 2. :aah:

Tennant was great and Matt Smith is doing a brilliant job at the moment.

No problem. I hope the surgery goes well for her.

Same here, the price round here is now like 8€ and our cinema is not worth it...

I would liked it too. Will try to look at some of the rest of his jobs.

I cant wait to see them. Btw, I have read that Steven Moffat has left twitter and people is wondering if it was because of something that happened on a Dr Who episode he wrote... :blink:

Thanks! Hope so too. And, btw, sorry for not getting that job.

It was good fun.

Not my kind of book unfortunately. I tried to read 50 Shades of Grey and found it boring.

I want to read that at some point.

Same here, the price round here is now like 8€ and our cinema is not worth it...

I would liked it too. Will try to look at some of the rest of his jobs.

I cant wait to see them. Btw, I have read that Steven Moffat has left twitter and people is wondering if it was because of something that happened on a Dr Who episode he wrote... :blink:

Thanks! Hope so too. And, btw, sorry for not getting that job.

Most of the cinemas here aren't worth it here either.

I'm looking forward to seeing him in Thor.

I've just read about that. Those who don't like it should keep their opinions to themselves.

It's fine. I didn't expect to get it. I don't have any experience.

I want to read that at some point.

The first book is pretty boring but the other two are interesting.

I think the online stores are doing really well. It's much less hassle.

:shocked: It's out over there? Not fair. I have to wait for another week and the wait has been hell. :naughty:

I didn't get the job. I got a rejection email 2 days ago. Oh well.

Yes, and it is way cheaper to buy records online, but it's a pity we don't have a record store in here...

Yeah, and I was watching it on my DVD player just this weekend. Thought it will come really late here. At first thought it was a joke or a fake one, but it's legit copy and all.

Ooh, well, better luck next time :wink2:

The trip was fantastic. Toledo is a really beautiful city with a lot of different influences. Im pretty sure you would loved it :wink2: Im about to upload a few pics on Tumblr too, but it might be during weekend (Soni is having a surgery to remove her wisdom teeth tomorrow and Im not sure if I start school again on Wednesday, so...)... Btw, thanks!

Yep, I think he was like "well, Im a super man who has been sleeping into a big block of ice for 70 years so... aliens? gods? man-robots?" :aah:

Aww, so glad you had a wonderful trip :teehee:

Oh, hope Soni is ok!!! Give her a hug from me! Why are you not sure about school? Something wrong? Hope everything is ok :huglove:

Yeah, I loved that :aah:

I've just read about that. Those who don't like it should keep their opinions to themselves.

The first book is pretty boring but the other two are interesting.

Are they?

I'll see what I think when I read it.

Ours is too small, too uncomfortable and too hot in summer and too cold on winter to go and watch a movie and feel good...

I will have to watch Thor 2 even tho Im not a big fan of the first one :aah:

I think so too, Im not sure about what happened but noone should write scripts for movies or tv shows just to please the people who watch it...

Well, its always good to try something new and get some experience on that thing. Hope you can find any other thing you like :wink2:

Btw, is it you or Clare who are about to read or has read 50 shades of Grey?? I didnt liked the book, I never finished it...

Aww, so glad you had a wonderful trip :teehee:

Oh, hope Soni is ok!!! Give her a hug from me! Why are you not sure about school? Something wrong? Hope everything is ok :huglove:

Yeah, I loved that :aah:

Thanks!

She is sleeping now, she is so tired... Poor thing, she has a lot of pain right now, but she is so brave too...

Im not sure about school cause the people at school is not sure about when we should start... Thats weird cause those things should be done by the begining of the school year and not in the last minute...

Me too :aah:

Thanks!

She is sleeping now, she is so tired... Poor thing, she has a lot of pain right now, but she is so brave too...

Im not sure about school cause the people at school is not sure about when we should start... Thats weird cause those things should be done by the begining of the school year and not in the last minute...

Me too :aah:

Aww, sleeping beauty :aah: Hope she will feel better soon!!! What happened exactly to her? Was the tooth hurtful?

Oooh. I see. We had the same problem with our Erasmus last year. We didn't know when to start, and when we finally started going, we where behind as other were already on unit 2 or so, you know. They were very disorganised and no one knew exactly the right info.

I already started my school year. Second week and we seem to have so much unnecessary lectures. Totally waste of time...

Aww, sleeping beauty :aah: Hope she will feel better soon!!! What happened exactly to her? Was the tooth hurtful?

Oooh. I see. We had the same problem with our Erasmus last year. We didn't know when to start, and when we finally started going, we where behind as other were already on unit 2 or so, you know. They were very disorganised and no one knew exactly the right info.

I already started my school year. Second week and we seem to have so much unnecessary lectures. Totally waste of time...

The thing is that, she should be feeling way worst then she is :aah: Her wisdom teeth didnt have space enought to grow and also touched her auditive nerves... So she had to remove them.

Well, seems like I have to go to class tomorrow at 13:30... dunno who choosed the hours but it was a bad idea, timing is horrible... Do you have a chance to get Erasmus this year again?

That happens here a lot, guess that they need to put something and they thought "well, this is unnecessary but it wont hurt..."

The thing is that, she should be feeling way worst then she is :aah: Her wisdom teeth didnt have space enought to grow and also touched her auditive nerves... So she had to remove them.

Well, seems like I have to go to class tomorrow at 13:30... dunno who choosed the hours but it was a bad idea, timing is horrible... Do you have a chance to get Erasmus this year again?

That happens here a lot, guess that they need to put something and they thought "well, this is unnecessary but it wont hurt..."

Oooh, I see. Well, I am glad she is feeling better than she should haha!!! That means everything went good! :teehee:

Oooh, yeah, that time is not great.. I have a lot of classes from 8 till 15, and that is horrible. You start getting crazy being sooo looong in school :sneaky2:

Amm, no, I can't go to Erasmus again, cuz this year we gonna have internship and diploma work. Oooh, it's gonna be one crazy year :blink:

Yeah, totally unnecessary subjects.... I hate that ://

Ours is too small, too uncomfortable and too hot in summer and too cold on winter to go and watch a movie and feel good...

I will have to watch Thor 2 even tho Im not a big fan of the first one :aah:

I think so too, Im not sure about what happened but noone should write scripts for movies or tv shows just to please the people who watch it...

Well, its always good to try something new and get some experience on that thing. Hope you can find any other thing you like :wink2:

Btw, is it you or Clare who are about to read or has read 50 shades of Grey?? I didnt liked the book, I never finished it...

It's always cold in some of the cinemas here and the seats are uncomfortable.

Can Loki not sway your opinion? :naughty:

I don't see what the problem was. The new episodes have been great so far.

I will apply for some more next week.

I got half way through. It's so overrated.

How's your sister? Has she had her surgery yet?

Yes, and it is way cheaper to buy records online, but it's a pity we don't have a record store in here...

Yeah, and I was watching it on my DVD player just this weekend. Thought it will come really late here. At first thought it was a joke or a fake one, but it's legit copy and all.

Ooh, well, better luck next time :wink2:

It's nice to have a look at what you're buying before you buy it. I do that and then buy it online.

I'm so jealous. I should get mine at the weekend and I will wear the disc out next week. :aah:

Thanks.

Oooh, I see. Well, I am glad she is feeling better than she should haha!!! That means everything went good! :teehee:

Oooh, yeah, that time is not great.. I have a lot of classes from 8 till 15, and that is horrible. You start getting crazy being sooo looong in school :sneaky2:

Amm, no, I can't go to Erasmus again, cuz this year we gonna have internship and diploma work. Oooh, it's gonna be one crazy year :blink:

Yeah, totally unnecessary subjects.... I hate that ://

She went back to work today and she says its not hurting anymore, but her face is a bit swollen...

Yap, I need a "free year" so maybe after this one, I will take one for "vacation"...

Oh... sorry to hear that cause I know you always have fun :) Btw, this year is Agne's last year at high school, right?

I have one this year called "marketing", so this means they are gonna "teach us" about how to open our new restaurant (and we have hardly learn how to cook...)

It's always cold in some of the cinemas here and the seats are uncomfortable.

Can Loki not sway your opinion? :naughty:

I don't see what the problem was. The new episodes have been great so far.

I will apply for some more next week.

I got half way through. It's so overrated.

How's your sister? Has she had her surgery yet?

I see, its the same everywhere...

He has. I didnt had any intention on watching Thor 2 before The Avengers :aah:

I have been looking round there and seems like the problem is that Amy cant get pregnant because someone made her give birth and that Rory died??? Something like that. As Im in another season I didnt get the whole thing...

Good luck in those then ;)

Yap, I read a lot of good things about it, so I download it even tho I didnt like the plot... And it was a mistake, I always feel bad when I dont finish a book and try to find a way to make it a bit less hard but with this one... Well, I didnt have any problem to leave it aside without getting to the end.

Yep, she had the surgerry last Tuesday. We came back home on the same day and she left yesterday to Madrid. She went to work today as she feels great. She says she doesnt have any pain but her face is a bit swollen... Thanks for asking ;)

Edited by Isa

I see, its the same everywhere...

He has. I didnt had any intention on watching Thor 2 before The Avengers :aah:

I have been looking round there and seems like the problem is that Amy cant get pregnant because someone made her give birth and that Rory died??? Something like that. As Im in another season I didnt get the whole thing...

Good luck in those then ;)

Yap, I read a lot of good things about it, so I download it even tho I didnt like the plot... And it was a mistake, I always feel bad when I dont finish a book and try to find a way to make it a bit less hard but with this one... Well, I didnt have any problem to leave it aside without getting to the end.

Yep, she had the surgerry last Tuesday. We came back home on the same day and she left yesterday to Madrid. She went to work today as she feels great. She says she doesnt have any pain but her face is a bit swollen... Thanks for asking ;)

:naughty: Excellent

That's two different seasons. If you watch them both the story is easy to understand. Steven Moffat loves making the story puzzling. :naughty:

Thanks. That is only if I'm not watching The Avengers. :aah:

It really isn't worth reading.

Great news. It's good to not live with that kind of pain.

:naughty: Excellent

That's two different seasons. If you watch them both the story is easy to understand. Steven Moffat loves making the story puzzling. :naughty:

Thanks. That is only if I'm not watching The Avengers. :aah:

It really isn't worth reading.

Great news. It's good to not live with that kind of pain.

He was so great that I cant let this pass away :aah:

Oh, didnt knew, but I have read all that in a lot of post on Tumblr on people telling why they dont like Moffat and Dr Who anymore. Anyway, its kinda childish to say you hate someone because that person has wrote a script for a tv show (you used to like) that you dont like because its not what you would have done...

Good luck anyway :aah:

I think the same. I didnt like anything from that book. Sex scenes are stupid and seems like they are trying to teach us the same way Sesame Street did when we were babies...

Yap, I know. I have been having some pain too, but my wisdom teeth are not growing yet, so there is no reason to get them out right now...

It's nice to have a look at what you're buying before you buy it. I do that and then buy it online.

I'm so jealous. I should get mine at the weekend and I will wear the disc out next week. :aah:

Thanks.

Yes, I like to do that too. Then you are sure of what you're buying.

Don't worry, you'll get it soon :thumb_yello: Btw, from what I heard so far, The Killers album is amazing! :wub2:

She went back to work today and she says its not hurting anymore, but her face is a bit swollen...

Yap, I need a "free year" so maybe after this one, I will take one for "vacation"...

Oh... sorry to hear that cause I know you always have fun :) Btw, this year is Agne's last year at high school, right?

I have one this year called "marketing", so this means they are gonna "teach us" about how to open our new restaurant (and we have hardly learn how to cook...)

Oooh, but I'm glad she is feeling better now!

Oh, I know what you mean! A lot of students here takes a year off after school and before starting uni.

Yeah, last year for Agne. I have no idea what she wants to do later.

Oooh, I had that one too few years ago, and it totally makes no sence. Now we have accounting, now idea why, really...

Oooh, but I'm glad she is feeling better now!

Oh, I know what you mean! A lot of students here takes a year off after school and before starting uni.

Yeah, last year for Agne. I have no idea what she wants to do later.

Oooh, I had that one too few years ago, and it totally makes no sence. Now we have accounting, now idea why, really...

Me too :blush-anim-cl: She was having a bad time with her teeth...

I will do that just because I need it. In any other case I would be going to try to study Spanish Sign Language.

I was about to ask you :naughty:

You know how I feel then. Dunno why we are getting that one subject...

Yes, I like to do that too. Then you are sure of what you're buying.

Don't worry, you'll get it soon :thumb_yello: Btw, from what I heard so far, The Killers album is amazing! :wub2:

The best way.

I've only heard three songs and they are pretty amazing. I won't get my cd until Monday along with my Avengers dvd. I can't wait to hear them live either.

He was so great that I cant let this pass away :aah:

Oh, didnt knew, but I have read all that in a lot of post on Tumblr on people telling why they dont like Moffat and Dr Who anymore. Anyway, its kinda childish to say you hate someone because that person has wrote a script for a tv show (you used to like) that you dont like because its not what you would have done...

Good luck anyway :aah:

I think the same. I didnt like anything from that book. Sex scenes are stupid and seems like they are trying to teach us the same way Sesame Street did when we were babies...

Yap, I know. I have been having some pain too, but my wisdom teeth are not growing yet, so there is no reason to get them out right now...

:naughty: It's never going away.

I'd like to see the haters write a better script. If they don't like it then they shouldn't watch it.

Thanks.

The 2nd and 3rd books aren't bad. It's just the 1st one I didn't like.

You're lucky then. I never want to feel pain like that again.

:naughty: It's never going away.

I'd like to see the haters write a better script. If they don't like it then they shouldn't watch it.

Thanks.

The 2nd and 3rd books aren't bad. It's just the 1st one I didn't like.

You're lucky then. I never want to feel pain like that again.

Yap, but there is a chance I might go to cinema :blush-anim-cl:

Same here. I watch a lot of tv shows and when there are a few episodes I dont like I just stop watching it cause I feel its not worth it... But hating the writers? Why?

Did you apply then?

As I never finished the 1st one Im not thinking on reading the other 2. I bet I know how the story ends and I havent even read the plot of them...

I can imagine and I wish my wisdon teeth are never going to grow...

Me too :blush-anim-cl: She was having a bad time with her teeth...

I will do that just because I need it. In any other case I would be going to try to study Spanish Sign Language.

I was about to ask you :naughty:

You know how I feel then. Dunno why we are getting that one subject...

Well, at least now she is all good. One of my groupmates are going to have braces soon, so she's really nervous, but I keep saying that's all for the best and after she will see the result, it will be all worthy to go through this!

I saw on tv today, that there are many riots in Spain right now due to big unemployment and all... I had no idea it was that serious :shocked:

Yeah, she has no idea, hopefully, she will choose well :wink2:

Well, hopefully, those subjects come in handy one day.. :aah:

Btw, did you listen to Mika's album? I can't get enough, it's been a while I was so Mika-fan-gurling :wub2:

The best way.

I've only heard three songs and they are pretty amazing. I won't get my cd until Monday along with my Avengers dvd. I can't wait to hear them live either.

Yes :naughty: I was skeptical at first to pre-order Mika's CD without even listening to it first, but now I'm glad I did! The album is perfect :wub2:

Ooh, Monday couldn't seem so far away now! And I'm so envy you gonna see them live! :naughty: