Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Hope it will work out for you ;)

I don't have a place in my home for books too, they are everywhere. As we are doing a little construction in our room now, I can found a lot of stuffs that I don't even need or use anymore. Soooo much stuuuuff pfff...

Btw, thanks again for letting me know about this msn incident ;))

Oh, and your b-day is in a week and I keep thinking what to get to you... Any requests maybe? :aah:

It is, Im spending next weekend out :)

I bought a big box to put my books into like 2 weeks ago and its full... I really have all the stuff I know I will need like my class notes, but there is no more place for anything :aah:

You are welcome ;) Will let ya know if they told me anything. I knew it wasnt you cause... well, you are not the kind of person who uses naked pics of her to chat with friends :aah:

You dont have to send me anything :blush-anim-cl:

Oh wow! It's in Spanish. Do you know a lot of Spanish then?

Im from Spain :aah: :aah:

Edited by Isa

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a big box to put my books into like 2 weeks ago and its full... I really have all the stuff I know I will need like my class notes, but there is no more place for anything :aah:

You are welcome ;) Will let ya know if they told me anything. I knew it wasnt you cause... well, you are not the kind of person who uses naked pics of her to chat with friends :aah:

Oooh, that is so cool! Where are you going?

Oh, I know what you mean. Good that I don't have that much class notes, as all we do is online. I dunno where to put my CDs, I used to put them in the shelves under the glass, so that I can see the cover, but now I need more shelves :aah:

Oh no, I wouldn't even consider taking that kind of photos :blink:

Oh c'mon! I was thinking on sending you a framed picture of two of us, but my sister told that that is a stupid present and she wouldn't like to get that for hers :///

Hello Sarah. How are things these days?

Hi Clare. I'm fine and life is quite good. How are things with you?

I think he is a really good player, but he is not the kind of player Chelsea needs or is looking for, so... Me too :wink2:

Same here, Im really a fan and enjoy going to the cinema with my sister to watch all those movies she "is not gonna like" but ends up loving :aah:

You should. All of them are great movies and, leaving the history apart, really sad, happy and entertaining at the same time. I have also read the books they are based on and both are great.

All I can say is good luck.

I end up going on my own or I will drag my friend along. She loved The Avengers though.

I think I might prefer the books then.

Yeah, as much as I enjoyed Ed Norton as Hulk, I really liked Mark as Hulk as well!!! And Avengers was so much better after the first time haha. I saw some of them deleted scenes, like how Loki asks Hawkeye about the rest of the Avengers or this scene where this old man gives Hulk his old motocycle so he can go to the battle place haha.

Really looking for the new films! I still need to see The Iron Man 2!

It was definitely better the second time around. That is when I really recognised Loki. :naughty: I haven't seen any deleted scenes but I think they will be on the dvd. I have however seen the gag reel which was great.

You definitely need to see Iron Man 2. It's better than the 1st one.

How have you been? You haven't been here for a while.

Im from Spain :aah: :aah:

Oh. Sorry I didn't notice.:naughty:

Hi Clare. I'm fine and life is quite good. How are things with you?

I end up going on my own or I will drag my friend along. She loved The Avengers though.

It was definitely better the second time around. That is when I really recognised Loki. :naughty: I haven't seen any deleted scenes but I think they will be on the dvd. I have however seen the gag reel which was great.

Not too bad lately. What have you been up to?

Oooh, that is so cool! Where are you going?

Oh, I know what you mean. Good that I don't have that much class notes, as all we do is online. I dunno where to put my CDs, I used to put them in the shelves under the glass, so that I can see the cover, but now I need more shelves :aah:

Oh no, I wouldn't even consider taking that kind of photos :blink:

Oh c'mon! I was thinking on sending you a framed picture of two of us, but my sister told that that is a stupid present and she wouldn't like to get that for hers :///

We are going to Toledo. Promise to upload a few pics on FB ;)

I must say that I always got all my classnotes into the computer, so I dont really need to keep all those things but, on the other hand, I keep them cause I always make stupid personal notes or draws that help me understanding what I have wrote :aah:

I know :wink2:

Well, you know that a book always works with me and its doesnt need to be an expensive one, it can be a fairy tales ;) But the photo thing its not as bad idea as your sis thinks, mostly cause I dont have the chance to met ya every single day of my life :aah:

Thanks!

I dont really like going on my own to cinema cause I get bored of watching movies by myself without anyone to coment things with... Anyway, my sister is always like "no, the only superheros I like are X-men" but she always ends up liking them... :aah:

I have read them and the movies are so similar that you wont notice a difference. For example: in Schindler's list, the author never points at the colors of things as something really special but he mentions a girl on a red coat and in the movie, that little girl with that red coat is the only thing recorded in color.

Btw, have you seen Parade's end or a show called Accused??

Oh. Sorry I didn't notice.:naughty:

Dont worry :wink2: Seems that I can really talk English (and that has been a surprise for me too :aah: )

I must say that I always got all my classnotes into the computer, so I dont really need to keep all those things but, on the other hand, I keep them cause I always make stupid personal notes or draws that help me understanding what I have wrote :aah:

Well, you know that a book always works with me and its doesnt need to be an expensive one, it can be a fairy tales ;) But the photo thing its not as bad idea as your sis thinks, mostly cause I dont have the chance to met ya every single day of my life :aah:

Thanks!

I dont really like going on my own to cinema cause I get bored of watching movies by myself without anyone to coment things with... Anyway, my sister is always like "no, the only superheros I like are X-men" but she always ends up liking them... :aah:

I have read them and the movies are so similar that you wont notice a difference. For example: in Schindler's list, the author never points at the colors of things as something really special but he mentions a girl on a red coat and in the movie, that little girl with that red coat is the only thing recorded in color.

Dont worry :wink2: Seems that I can really talk English (and that has been a surprise for me too :aah: )

That's a good thing then. To be able to speak two languages.

Actually, I didn't even know Loki before the Avengers, cuz I haven't seen Thor at that time, but as I went out of the Cinema the first time, I knew that I have to check it out since Loki was bad ass! :teehee: Looking forward for the DVD too, hope it will come in here soon after the release! And gag reel was so hilarious! Such a great cast!

I'm good, the weather is bad over here, it's raining and all gloomy, but when it was all sunny and warm, I was kinda travelling around Lithuania a bit, went to the sea festival that Mika played once two years ago (to make myself sentimental haha). I was kinda enjoying my summer vacations :teehee:

How you been?

Oh, cool! Can't wait to see them! When are you going there? :)

Ahaha, yes, I know! I always draw stuffs on my notes too. Sometimes when I find my notes from school, I flick though pages and see how much of art there is haha :aah:

Oh, ok. I see what I can do about it :naughty: And if I sent it tomorrow of the day after, you won't mind if it will reach you only next week? :teehee:

Not too bad lately. What have you been up to?

Not much to be honest. I've just had a week off work so I've just stayed in and watched some films.

Thanks!

I think you're going to need it.

I prefer going on my own because I can't really concentrate on the film if I have someone with me.

Maybe I will see the films soon.

I will definitely watch Parade's End this week. I couldn't watch it when it was on tv because it clashes with another show that I watch. It's downloaded and ready to watch though. I haven't been watching Accused.

Have you seen them?

Actually, I didn't even know Loki before the Avengers, cuz I haven't seen Thor at that time, but as I went out of the Cinema the first time, I knew that I have to check it out since Loki was bad ass! :teehee: Looking forward for the DVD too, hope it will come in here soon after the release! And gag reel was so hilarious! Such a great cast!

I'm good, the weather is bad over here, it's raining and all gloomy, but when it was all sunny and warm, I was kinda travelling around Lithuania a bit, went to the sea festival that Mika played once two years ago (to make myself sentimental haha). I was kinda enjoying my summer vacations :teehee:

How you been?

It was the same for me. I only saw The Avengers because everyone else was talking about it. I'm glad I did though, even if it has all been a bit expensive. :aah: All of the films are fantastic and I can't wait to get the dvd. I think I will probably wear the disc out. :naughty: When is the dvd release in your country?

It sounds great. It's very rainy here.

I've been ok. I'm just working.

It was the same for me. I only saw The Avengers because everyone else was talking about it. I'm glad I did though, even if it has all been a bit expensive. :aah: All of the films are fantastic and I can't wait to get the dvd. I think I will probably wear the disc out. :naughty: When is the dvd release in your country?

I remember I even took my sister with me to the cinema, she really didn't wanna go, but after the film she was glad I made her go with me :teehee: I'm not really sure when it will be out here, I think around the end of September, so at that time, I guess I look around the shops to see if I find it. These things are not that popular around here, we don;t even have a proper CD store, since people around here don't really see the point to pay for their music :sneaky2:

How's work? I've seen on twitter that your applied for something or am I mistaking something?

That's a good thing then. To be able to speak two languages.

Yap, thanks!

Oh, cool! Can't wait to see them! When are you going there? :)

Ahaha, yes, I know! I always draw stuffs on my notes too. Sometimes when I find my notes from school, I flick though pages and see how much of art there is haha :aah:

Oh, ok. I see what I can do about it :naughty: And if I sent it tomorrow of the day after, you won't mind if it will reach you only next week? :teehee:

We are going on Friday, so... Im nervous :aah:

Yap, its funny to see how things change, at first I always drew stars xDD And last year I was drawing crabs and things like that on my notes :aah:

Yap, dont worry :wink2:

I prefer going on my own because I can't really concentrate on the film if I have someone with me.

I will definitely watch Parade's End this week. I couldn't watch it when it was on tv because it clashes with another show that I watch. It's downloaded and ready to watch though. I haven't been watching Accused.

Have you seen them?

Yap, I know. We played yesterday and we made a great match! Won 4-0 :naughty:

I dunno why but I can concentrate even if people dont stop talking. It just make me nervous to not have someone next to me to coment things (mostly all that stuff I know because Im a freak fan).

I hvent seen any. Im still looking for Parade's end to download, but I also will love to hear if its good or not from someone I know. And about Accused... well, I didnt know about that show untill a few days back, I read a critic (and a really good one) about the first chapter of season two and when I read what the show was about... I think I might like it, so I was thinking on watching it.

I remember I even took my sister with me to the cinema, she really didn't wanna go, but after the film she was glad I made her go with me :teehee: I'm not really sure when it will be out here, I think around the end of September, so at that time, I guess I look around the shops to see if I find it. These things are not that popular around here, we don;t even have a proper CD store, since people around here don't really see the point to pay for their music :sneaky2:

How's work? I've seen on twitter that your applied for something or am I mistaking something?

It happened the same to me :aah:

We are going on Friday, so... Im nervous :aah:

Yap, its funny to see how things change, at first I always drew stars xDD And last year I was drawing crabs and things like that on my notes :aah:

Yap, dont worry :wink2:

It happened the same to me :aah:

Oooh, so soon! Have a great time! How long you gonna stay?

haha, yeah! Crabs? I'd love to see those :teehee:

Ok then :teehee:

Really? Your sister made you go with her? haha :aah:

Oooh, so soon! Have a great time! How long you gonna stay?

haha, yeah! Crabs? I'd love to see those :teehee:

Ok then :teehee:

Really? Your sister made you go with her? haha :aah:

We come back on Sunday night, so the whole weekend :)

I can try to find the notes and make a pic of them :aah:

Nop, I made her come with me :aah: She said I am mean cause I made her come with me to see Captain America and she loved it, so I told her to go with me to see The Avengers and she didnt wanted to, but she loved that one too :aah:

We come back on Sunday night, so the whole weekend :)

I can try to find the notes and make a pic of them :aah:

Nop, I made her come with me :aah: She said I am mean cause I made her come with me to see Captain America and she loved it, so I told her to go with me to see The Avengers and she didnt wanted to, but she loved that one too :aah:

Oh, so cool :teehee:

Yeah, I'd love to see those hehe!

Oh, I see. Same with Agne! Her favourite was Iron Man hehe :teehee:

Oh, so cool :teehee:

Yeah, I'd love to see those hehe!

Oh, I see. Same with Agne! Her favourite was Iron Man hehe :teehee:

Yap :wub2:

Heheheeh :aah:

Cris's fave was Captain America. Maybe cause we watched the movie last year and she already liked him. But she also loved Iron Man (and we love the fact that everytime he is on screen an AC/DC song is played :aah:).

Btw, how's Agne and you mum?

:naughty: Well done. :)

:shocked: You don't have a record store? That's shocking. How do you cope? It's out in 3 weeks here.

Work is ok but I want to do something else. I applied for website writing job. It sounds like something that I want to do and the money is really good.

Yap, thanks!

Yap, I know. We played yesterday and we made a great match! Won 4-0 :naughty:

I dunno why but I can concentrate even if people dont stop talking. It just make me nervous to not have someone next to me to coment things (mostly all that stuff I know because Im a freak fan).

I hvent seen any. Im still looking for Parade's end to download, but I also will love to hear if its good or not from someone I know. And about Accused... well, I didnt know about that show untill a few days back, I read a critic (and a really good one) about the first chapter of season two and when I read what the show was about... I think I might like it, so I was thinking on watching it.

Congrats. Today is the big day.

It really bothers me when people are talking in the middle of the film. I can't stand it. I always end up talking about the film with people on Twitter.

Parade's End has been brilliant so far and the story is really interesting. I can't to see part 2 tomorrow. I hope you can find a download. It's definitely worth watching. Accused looks ok but I won't watch it.

Not much to be honest. I've just had a week off work so I've just stayed in and watched some films.

Have you seen them?

I've not been on here lately. I haven't been sleeping very well.

Feeling better now though. I've finished that book by Donna Leon. It was good.

Congrats. Today is the big day.

It really bothers me when people are talking in the middle of the film. I can't stand it. I always end up talking about the film with people on Twitter.

Parade's End has been brilliant so far and the story is really interesting. I can't to see part 2 tomorrow. I hope you can find a download. It's definitely worth watching. Accused looks ok but I won't watch it.

We won!!! I didnt watched the match, but it doesnt mind, I was out of the city :aah:

I talk but I never disturb anybody, or I think so... I never talk about movies on twitter cause there arent enought characters to write what I think :aah:

I already have episode one, so hope I will watch it in the next few days... Btw, will you recomend me to watch Dr Who's Christmas Special episodes too?? Cause I have started to watch season one and Im not sure if I can skip them.

We won!!! I didnt watched the match, but it doesnt mind, I was out of the city :aah:

I talk but I never disturb anybody, or I think so... I never talk about movies on twitter cause there arent enought characters to write what I think :aah:

I already have episode one, so hope I will watch it in the next few days... Btw, will you recomend me to watch Dr Who's Christmas Special episodes too?? Cause I have started to watch season one and Im not sure if I can skip them.

They won by a long way. I'm happy about that. :naughty:

I don't seem to have that problem. I can describe it in a few words. :naughty:

I hope you enjoy it. The second episode was good too. The Christmas episodes are pretty good. The earlier ones are anyway. You have a lot to catch up on then. We're on season 7 here.

I've not been on here lately. I haven't been sleeping very well.

Feeling better now though. I've finished that book by Donna Leon. It was good.

I'm glad you're feeling better. I haven't read anything in a while but I have audiobooks.

I hope you enjoy it. The second episode was good too. The Christmas episodes are pretty good. The earlier ones are anyway. You have a lot to catch up on then. We're on season 7 here.

I'm glad you're feeling better. I haven't read anything in a while but I have audiobooks.

I've started on a new book now. It's called "The Bride Stripped Bare"

It's rather raunchy!:naughty:

I was buying dinner by the time Atletico scored their secong goal. I just said a "great!" and my sister got angry with me :aah: I couldnt watch the match, but Im so happy :naughty:

I used to do that, but right now, Im more selective with the movies I see, so I have the need to say how beautiful/amazing/awesome/whatever more I find them and 140characters is not enought...

I watched episode 1 from Parade's end and kinda liked it a lot. But they did something weird to Benedict cause he talks... weird... :blink: And I can say that he has a great English, he has a very fluid and "clean" pronounciation and its really easy for me to understand him usually...

Yap, I know, but I kinda prefer it this way. I have a lot of episodes to watch. So I can see one per day and by the time season 8 (if its gonna be a season 8) starts, I will be update :wink2:

I've started on a new book now. It's called "The Bride Stripped Bare"

It's rather raunchy!:naughty:

I hope you enjoy it.

I was buying dinner by the time Atletico scored their secong goal. I just said a "great!" and my sister got angry with me :aah: I couldnt watch the match, but Im so happy :naughty:

I used to do that, but right now, Im more selective with the movies I see, so I have the need to say how beautiful/amazing/awesome/whatever more I find them and 140characters is not enought...

I watched episode 1 from Parade's end and kinda liked it a lot. But they did something weird to Benedict cause he talks... weird... :blink: And I can say that he has a great English, he has a very fluid and "clean" pronounciation and its really easy for me to understand him usually...

Yap, I know, but I kinda prefer it this way. I have a lot of episodes to watch. So I can see one per day and by the time season 8 (if its gonna be a season 8) starts, I will be update :wink2:

I was just laughing about it.

I just see the ones that look interesting. I think I will see Ice Age 4 next.

He's more posh in Parade's End. His diction is very good and it definitely does make it easier to understand.

I really hope you enjoy them. The 1st series has always been my favourite. It's a shame that Christopher Eccleston didn't do more than one series.

He's more posh in Parade's End. His diction is very good and it definitely does make it easier to understand.

I really hope you enjoy them. The 1st series has always been my favourite. It's a shame that Christopher Eccleston didn't do more than one series.

I was about to do it, but my sister stopped me :aah:

Same here. And now I will do even more. Prices have gone higher round here, so... I think I will be going to the cinema to watch The Hobbit, but Im not sure at all...

I know, but somehow, I find his pronounciation a bit different and that was weird for me. I must say that I understand him anyway and Im glad to see he speaks slowly :aah:

I have enjoyed it a lot. I was hopping he was on series 2 but he didnt even ended with series 1. Is there a reason why or was just because the script said so?

I hope you enjoy it.

I am nearly half way through it now.