Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Here is a bit cooler than other days, but not so much... Its like 20 at nights.

Thats a great idea, you can listen to the book while you go to work or shopping :) for me its not a choice as audiobooks are more expensive than the book itself...

Yap, she has done a few friends. Also, most of her partners started the same day as her, so they all have become close partners and help each others.

That sounds unbearable.

I've noticed that they're more expensive. I got my Game of Thrones discs from ebay at a great price.

That's great to hear. :)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. It is for people that have life threatening illnesses.

Oh... I see. Here what the word "hospice" means is what we used to talk about places to help homeless people. Have you been there volunteering before?

That sounds unbearable.

I've noticed that they're more expensive. I got my Game of Thrones discs from ebay at a great price.

That's great to hear. :)

Yap, and its getting worse...

How much did the discs costed you?? Cause here the book itself is round 36€ and the audiobooks are round 60€ or more...

Yap, I know :wink2: How is your work lately?

How much did the discs cost you?? Cause here the book itself is round 36€ and the audiobooks are round 60€ or more...

Oh dear. :(

For 5 books it was £10. Great price.

Work is ok. I should be having some time off soon.

Who is that in your avatar?

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

Oh... I see. Here what the word "hospice" means is what we used to talk about places to help homeless people. Have you been there volunteering before?

How much did the discs costed you?? Cause here the book itself is round 36€ and the audiobooks are round 60€ or more...

No This is my first time there.

Oh dear. :(

For 5 books it was £10. Great price.

Work is ok. I should be having some time off soon.

Who is that in your avatar?

We are gonna get round 45 during day tomorrow :blink: I think I will die...

Thats a great price!! I will take a look just in case I can find anything interesting :wink2:

Oh, glad to know that :wink2:

Is Harry Lloyd. He is a British actor :wink2:

No This is my first time there.

Good luck then :wink2: Im sure you will have an amazing time there.

Thats a great price!! I will take a look just in case I can find anything interesting :wink2:

Try to stay alive. :naughty:

It is. I've started listening. If you want the link then just let me know.

Of course it is. Silly me. I knew I recognised him.

Have you been watching the Olympics? Amazing right?

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

Good luck then :wink2: Im sure you will have an amazing time there.

Thanks.:thumb_yello:

Try to stay alive. :naughty:

It is. I've started listening. If you want the link then just let me know.

Of course it is. Silly me. I knew I recognised him.

Have you been watching the Olympics? Amazing right?

Dont worry, Im hard, I was born here :aah:

It will be great, just in case I can get them :wink2:

Ahahahaha, dont worry :wink2:

Yap, Im watching whatever is on tv cause half of the time there is nothing really interesting. Im really enjoying them and its great to hear how you all support your sportsmen/women! :wub2:

Thanks.:thumb_yello:

You are welcome :wink2:

Yap, Im watching whatever is on tv cause half of the time there is nothing really interesting. Im really enjoying them and its great to hear how you all support your sportsmen/women! :wub2:

You are welcome :wink2:

So what have you been doing today?

Good. :naughty:

They only ship to the UK. :( Sorry.

I really should've known.

It has been amazing and i've watched the majority of it. I take back what I said before. I kind of don't want it to end. I see Spain have quite a few medals.

So what have you been doing today?

Today not much, I have just woke up :aah: But yesterday I went to Madrid with my parents and one of my sisters to visit my other sister. We had an amazing time and I got a few things (but I didnt payed for any of them :aah: ).

And you?

Good. :naughty:

They only ship to the UK. :( Sorry.

I really should've known.

It has been amazing and i've watched the majority of it. I take back what I said before. I kind of don't want it to end. I see Spain have quite a few medals.

You know, I want summer to end, not because I want to go back to class (cause I dont want to) but its so hot lately...

Dont worry. Maybe I can find a different place... The books on English cost round 8€.... Not so expensive compare to how much they cost in Spanish...

Dont worry for that. Guess you have seen him in The Hollow Crown?

I dont want it to end too, I really enjoy those things on tv, seems like its the only good thing there lately. And yeah, we have a few medals, but you have more! You are doing great and Im really enjoying the whole thing.

Today not much, I have just woke up :aah: But yesterday I went to Madrid with my parents and one of my sisters to visit my other sister. We had an amazing time and I got a few things (but I didnt payed for any of them :aah: ).

And you?

You know, I want summer to end, not because I want to go back to class (cause I dont want to) but its so hot lately...

Dont worry. Maybe I can find a different place... The books on English cost round 8€.... Not so expensive compare to how much they cost in Spanish...

I dont want it to end too, I really enjoy those things on tv, seems like its the only good thing there lately. And yeah, we have a few medals, but you have more! You are doing great and Im really enjoying the whole thing.

I've been reading and sitting out in the sun.

Me too. I can't wait for the Autumn and Winter.

I hope you do. Good luck.

Yes. He has also been in Doctor Who and a 2 series of Robin Hood.

I still can't believe that Team GB have won 65 medals. It's astonishing and it shows that people perform better when it is in front of a home crowd. I think there will be a few tears during the closing ceremony. :tears:

I've been reading and sitting out in the sun.

Lovely! What have you been reading?

Me too. I can't wait for the Autumn and Winter.

I hope you do. Good luck.

Yes. He has also been in Doctor Who and a 2 series of Robin Hood.

I still can't believe that Team GB have won 65 medals. It's astonishing and it shows that people perform better when it is in front of a home crowd. I think there will be a few tears during the closing ceremony. :tears:

I love the weather in autumn and winter, I love cold weather a lot. Too bad it rarrely snows round here...

Thanks!

I have never seen Robin Hood, I have found it on tv sometimes and once I stopped there and watch it but I was sick and was falling asleep, so never knew if it was a good show or not...

I think the same. Guess that having the crowd on your side helps a lot, cause I have been listening to how good Spanish results where on Barcelona 1992 (I was so little back then that I cant remember a thing more that Monserrat Caballé and Freddie Mercury singing on a video). Im glad that England won all those medals, the only thing I didnt liked is the fact that we loose on basketball (again)... I cried during the closing ceremony...

Lovely! What have you been reading?

I love the weather in autumn and winter, I love cold weather a lot. Too bad it rarrely snows round here...

Thanks!

I have never seen Robin Hood, I have found it on tv sometimes and once I stopped there and watch it but I was sick and was falling asleep, so never knew if it was a good show or not...

I think the same. Guess that having the crowd on your side helps a lot, cause I have been listening to how good Spanish results where on Barcelona 1992 (I was so little back then that I cant remember a thing more that Monserrat Caballé and Freddie Mercury singing on a video). Im glad that England won all those medals, the only thing I didnt liked is the fact that we loose on basketball (again)... I cried during the closing ceremony...

I've been reading a crime novel by Donna Leon. It is called Doctored Evidence. Quite good.:thumb_yello:

Thanks!

It snows at the most unusual times here. Never at Christmas though which is a real shame.

It was a very good show but it only ran for 3 series. I have the 1st series on dvd.

It helped massively to have the crowd there. I heard about the basketball result and it was so close. Spain really made the US work for that gold medal but a silver is better than nothing I suppose. I nearly cried during the ceremony. Especially when the flame was extinguished. It was a sad moment.

It snows at the most unusual times here. Never at Christmas though which is a real shame.

It was a very good show but it only ran for 3 series. I have the 1st series on dvd.

It helped massively to have the crowd there. I heard about the basketball result and it was so close. Spain really made the US work for that gold medal but a silver is better than nothing I suppose. I nearly cried during the ceremony. Especially when the flame was extinguished. It was a sad moment.

Hello Sarah. How are you?

I've been reading a crime novel by Donna Leon. It is called Doctored Evidence. Quite good.:thumb_yello:

I have a few of her novels in my Kindle, will have to take the time to read some ;)

Well, it snows, thats the important thing. I have never lived a snowed Christmas... and I will love to...

I will have to take a look then :)

I cried when Queen was on stage and Freddie appeared on the screens :blush-anim-cl: But I must say I didnt liked Jessie J singing We will rock you... Now Im bored and sad because there is no more Olympics on tv and football is not gonna make me feel so happy. On the other side, Im not excited for the ones in Brazil, maybe its because I dont really like the country...

I have a few of her novels in my Kindle, will have to take the time to read some ;)

Well, it snows, thats the important thing. I have never lived a snowed Christmas... and I will love to...

I cried when Queen was on stage and Freddie appeared on the screens :blush-anim-cl: But I must say I didnt liked Jessie J singing We will rock you... Now Im bored and sad because there is no more Olympics on tv and football is not gonna make me feel so happy. On the other side, Im not excited for the ones in Brazil, maybe its because I dont really like the country...

Have you? I've not got a kindle.

Fingers crossed.

You really should.

I loved that bit and it's a shame that he isn't around anymore. She shouldn't have sang it. It was completely wrong. I would've liked to see David Bowie at the ceremony. It's very boring at the moment but the Paralympics and the football season starts this weekend. I'm excited for both. Are you doing anything nice this week?

Have you? I've not got a kindle.

I got one last year, for my birthday. And its the best preent I have ever had. And Im really giving a good use to it, I have read like 50 books since I got it.

Fingers crossed.

You really should.

I loved that bit and it's a shame that he isn't around anymore. She shouldn't have sang it. It was completely wrong. I would've liked to see David Bowie at the ceremony. It's very boring at the moment but the Paralympics and the football season starts this weekend. I'm excited for both. Are you doing anything nice this week?

Same here, hope it will snow here and there this Christmas. Also, me and my sisters are planing another trip close to Christmas, so maybe Im lucky :)

Im already looking for it on internet :)

Yap, when I saw her on stage I thought "nothing good is coming now..." and I was right. I also missed David Bowie a lot, its a shame cause I love him. Here the Paralympics arent gonna be shown and its a shame cause those are as good as the Olympics... Im not really excited for football as Im all the time thinking "its only football and I need any other different sports too...".

Nothing special really. You?

I got one last year, for my birthday. And its the best preent I have ever had. And Im really giving a good use to it, I have read like 50 books since I got it.

Same here, hope it will snow here and there this Christmas. Also, me and my sisters are planing another trip close to Christmas, so maybe Im lucky :)

Yap, when I saw her on stage I thought "nothing good is coming now..." and I was right. I also missed David Bowie a lot, its a shame cause I love him. Here the Paralympics arent gonna be shown and its a shame cause those are as good as the Olympics... Im not really excited for football as Im all the time thinking "its only football and I need any other different sports too...".

Wow! Thats a lot of books.

Wow! Thats a lot of books.

Yap :blush-anim-cl: A book weights way too much than the kindle. And also, I get wizzy when Im reading on a bus or car, but it doesnt happen with the kindle. so its easier to read (and for some reason, I also read faster...)

Yap :blush-anim-cl: A book weights way too much than the kindle. And also, I get wizzy when Im reading on a bus or car, but it doesnt happen with the kindle. so its easier to read (and for some reason, I also read faster...)

Oh I know what you mean there. I get headaches when I read too much. Thats strange how the kindle doesn't do that isn't it?

You are if you want to travel. It's pretty much impossible if there is snow.

Great!

I would have been gobsmacked if he had come out of retirement for that. I will watch it when I can. I can't wait for the football to start. I need to see if Liverpool can improve. They were pretty bad season.

I'm going on a day trip today to the beach, a TV recording on Sunday and then I have a week off work next week.