Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Oh I know what you mean there. I get headaches when I read too much. Thats strange how the kindle doesn't do that isn't it?

I have read that its because, as you only have one page to look at, your eyes have less "points" to focus on, so its easier to read and it doesnt give headaches...

You are if you want to travel. It's pretty much impossible if there is snow.

Great!

I would have been gobsmacked if he had come out of retirement for that. I will watch it when I can. I can't wait for the football to start. I need to see if Liverpool can improve. They were pretty bad season.

I'm going on a day trip today to the beach, a TV recording on Sunday and then I have a week off work next week.

Well, we want to go to Granada. And there they have big mountains where its really cold and almost every winter snows. So maybe we are lucky and we can go there and enjoy the place.

I will love Liverpool to improve. Im nervous about what Atletico de Madrid is going to do. Cause that one is a pretty weird team, they have great seasons (like last one winning the Uefa Europe League and making into another final) and then they make very bad seasons (like last time we won the Europe League, the year after that the team almost goes to 2nd division...).

Great! Have fun on the beach! Which tv show recording are you going to?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read that its because, as you only have one page to look at, your eyes have less "points" to focus on, so its easier to read and it doesnt give headaches...

Well, we want to go to Granada. And there they have big mountains where its really cold and almost every winter snows. So maybe we are lucky and we can go there and enjoy the place.

I will love Liverpool to improve. Im nervous about what Atletico de Madrid is going to do. Cause that one is a pretty weird team, they have great seasons (like last one winning the Uefa Europe League and making into another final) and then they make very bad seasons (like last time we won the Europe League, the year after that the team almost goes to 2nd division...).

I have reading glasses for that sort of thing. I used to read Mills & Boons books a long time ago.

I have reading glasses for that sort of thing. I used to read Mills & Boons books a long time ago.

I have glasses too, but sometimes there is nothing I can do to avoid headaches... What is Mills&Boons?? Never heard of it...

They are romantic novels. I used to love reading them.:wub2:

Oh. I have nbever heard of them. Im not really into romantic novels, but sometimes I get one just to get out of the rest of the things. they kinda relax me :aah:

It sounds like a lovely place.

They haven't a great start. They lost 3-0 yesterday. Good luck to Athletico.

The beach was nice until it started to rain. I'm not going to the recording now. My friend is sick and I have no one else to go with.

Oh. I have nbever heard of them. Im not really into romantic novels, but sometimes I get one just to get out of the rest of the things. they kinda relax me :aah:

I used to read romantic books all the time. But now have gone onto crime thrillers.

It sounds like a lovely place.

They haven't a great start. They lost 3-0 yesterday. Good luck to Athletico.

The beach was nice until it started to rain. I'm not going to the recording now. My friend is sick and I have no one else to go with.

It it :wub2:

Too bad to hear that. We havent start way better, we got a 1-1...

Oh, sorry it started to rain, and sorry for your friend being sick and loosing the recording... Do you have any plans for this week?

I used to read romantic books all the time. But now have gone onto crime thrillers.

I really love thriller and crime novels a lot. I have been too much into them since I was 11 :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Oh, sorry it started to rain, and sorry for your friend being sick and loosing the recording... Do you have any plans for this week?

I really love thriller and crime novels a lot. I have been too much into them since I was 11 :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I used to read a lot of Danielle Steel books.

That is better than losing. I'm dreading the next few games because they are going to be difficult.

It's fine. I had to sort my new computer out anyway. It has taken a long time to transfer all of my files over. This week I am off work so I will go shopping and I will probably see The Bourne Legacy at some point. (Anything with Jeremy Renner in it is worth watching. :naughty:)

Are you doing anything nice?

I used to read a lot of Danielle Steel books.

I have never read any :aah: I was into Poe and Conan Doyle books :aah:

That is better than losing. I'm dreading the next few games because they are going to be difficult.

It's fine. I had to sort my new computer out anyway. It has taken a long time to transfer all of my files over. This week I am off work so I will go shopping and I will probably see The Bourne Legacy at some point. (Anything with Jeremy Renner in it is worth watching. :naughty:)

Are you doing anything nice?

Yap, but as always, we started bad after doing great... Good luck for Liverpool :wink2:

I read about your computer so hope the new one is working better :wink2: Have fun on your week off and have fun watching the movie (yes, everything with him is a must watch).

Not really. My father and my sister are going to spent the weekend out so Im gonna be hole alone with my mum. We really dont have any plans, but we will find something fun to do :wink2:

Btw, I wrote Baiba an email and she is fine ;)

I have never read any :aah: I was into Poe and Conan Doyle books :aah:

Yap, but as always, we started bad after doing great... Good luck for Liverpool :wink2:

I read about your computer so hope the new one is working better :wink2: Have fun on your week off and have fun watching the movie (yes, everything with him is a must watch).

Not really. My father and my sister are going to spent the weekend out so Im gonna be hole alone with my mum. We really dont have any plans, but we will find something fun to do :wink2:

What sort of books does he write?

Athletico are playing in the Super Cup next week against Chelsea and I hope they beat them. Liverpool need to win their next few games and hopefully they can win a trophy later on in the season.

This one is much better. I will try and have fun this week but there isn't much to do.

I'm sure you will.

I'm glad to hear that. I hope that she pays us a visit soon.

What sort of books does he write?

Poe wrote horror histories and some crime shorts stories too (like "The crimes from the Rue Morgue" or something like that). Conan Doyle used to write crime novels and short stories, hes was the creator of Sherlock Holmes.

Athletico are playing in the Super Cup next week against Chelsea and I hope they beat them. Liverpool need to win their next few games and hopefully they can win a trophy later on in the season.

This one is much better. I will try and have fun this week but there isn't much to do.

I'm sure you will.

I'm glad to hear that. I hope that she pays us a visit soon.

Yap, I hope we win too, and I dont want Torres to score a goal, I want him to do the worst football match ever. I wish the best luck for Liverpool :wink2:

Im glad that the new one is better. Well, you can try watching movies :wink2:

My mum wants to watch football :aah: And I have been looking for some movies she might like for days :aah:

I hope so too, cause I really miss her. It was nice to talk to her again :wub2:

Edited by Isa

Poe wrote horror histories and some crime shorts stories too (like "The crimes from the Rue Morgue" or something like that). Conan Doyle used to write crime novels and short stories, hes was the creator of Sherlock Holmes.

Yap, I hope we win too, and I dont want Torres to score a goal, I want him to do the worst football match ever. I wish the best luck for Liverpool :wink2:

My mum wants to watch football :aah: And I have been looking for some movies she might like for days :aah:

Oooh they sound good. I like horror stories and films. I watched a film the other night. It was called Don't be afraid of the dark. Brilliant.:thumb_yello:

That would be the worst thing that could happen. I wish that every time Chelsea play Liverpool. Thanks. :)

I don't have any new ones but I might watch the Marvel ones again.

What kind of movies does she like?

I miss her too.

Oooh they sound good. I like horror stories and films. I watched a film the other night. It was called Don't be afraid of the dark. Brilliant.:thumb_yello:

I really like them both. they are great writers and their stories are great too. I love horror films too :aah: I think those are my fave ones. I dont think I have seen the one you mention, but I have lately seen a few ones that I really enjoyed...

That would be the worst thing that could happen. I wish that every time Chelsea play Liverpool. Thanks. :)

I don't have any new ones but I might watch the Marvel ones again.

What kind of movies does she like?

I miss her too.

I kinda think that all the time. He used to be a great player when he was in Atletico. Then, he moved to Liverpool and I was like "ok, I like this team so the best for him", but after he moved to Chelsea... I just want him to do it bad so his team will try to find any other instead of him... :blink::blink:

The Marvel movies are fine, pretty funny :wink2::wink2:

She likes almost everything. She seems to love IIWW movies, so maybe we can watch (again) The pianist, Empire of the sun or Schindler's list.

I really like them both. they are great writers and their stories are great too. I love horror films too :aah: I think those are my fave ones. I dont think I have seen the one you mention, but I have lately seen a few ones that I really enjoyed...

I kinda think that all the time. He used to be a great player when he was in Atletico. Then, he moved to Liverpool and I was like "ok, I like this team so the best for him", but after he moved to Chelsea... I just want him to do it bad so his team will try to find any other instead of him... :blink::blink:

She likes almost everything. She seems to love IIWW movies, so maybe we can watch (again) The pianist, Empire of the sun or Schindler's list.

Which ones have you seen?

He spends most of his time on the bench these days but it's his own fault. I'm expecting to start against Atletico though.

I can't wait for the next batch of films.

Great! I don't think I've seen any of those.

He spends most of his time on the bench these days but it's his own fault. I'm expecting to start against Atletico though.

Hello Sarah. How are things these days?

Are they good?

Yap, I have really enjoyed them ;) Two of them are spanish and the other one is directed by a spanish guy. Really worth the time ;)

I think he is a really good player, but he is not the kind of player Chelsea needs or is looking for, so... Me too :wink2:

Same here, Im really a fan and enjoy going to the cinema with my sister to watch all those movies she "is not gonna like" but ends up loving :aah:

You should. All of them are great movies and, leaving the history apart, really sad, happy and entertaining at the same time. I have also read the books they are based on and both are great.

It looks amazing.

It's a brilliant film and Edward Norton does an amazing job as Bruce. It's a shame that he didn't continue the role for The Avengers. Mark Ruffalo is a great Hulk too.

I'm so excited for all of the new sequels. Especially Thor 2. I just hope that there is a decent storyline for Iron Man 3. Captain America 2 will probably be out in 2014.

Yeah, as much as I enjoyed Ed Norton as Hulk, I really liked Mark as Hulk as well!!! And Avengers was so much better after the first time haha. I saw some of them deleted scenes, like how Loki asks Hawkeye about the rest of the Avengers or this scene where this old man gives Hulk his old motocycle so he can go to the battle place haha.

Really looking for the new films! I still need to see The Iron Man 2!

Anyway, Im trying to plan something for after the summer, so maybe I can go on vacation after the vacations...

He must be like 3 months ol and he is such a cuttie :wub2:

I prefer them on paper too, but I dont have more space on my room (neither in the whole house) to keep them, so Kindle was a great choice and a great present. I have tons of books to read but I can always find the time to read a bit of them. Youth is horny but that book was written for mums! Anyway, dont read any of them, you will waste your time if you do...

I liked the movie but hated her :aah: I wanted her to die no matter what.

Hope it will work out for you ;)

I don't have a place in my home for books too, they are everywhere. As we are doing a little construction in our room now, I can found a lot of stuffs that I don't even need or use anymore. Soooo much stuuuuff pfff...

Btw, thanks again for letting me know about this msn incident ;))

Oh, and your b-day is in a week and I keep thinking what to get to you... Any requests maybe? :aah:

Yap, I have really enjoyed them ;) Two of them are spanish and the other one is directed by a spanish guy. Really worth the time ;)

I think he is a really good player, but he is not the kind of player Chelsea needs or is looking for, so... Me too :wink2:

Same here, Im really a fan and enjoy going to the cinema with my sister to watch all those movies she "is not gonna like" but ends up loving :aah:

You should. All of them are great movies and, leaving the history apart, really sad, happy and entertaining at the same time. I have also read the books they are based on and both are great.

Oh wow! It's in Spanish. Do you know a lot of Spanish then?