How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

New car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: Coooollllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

:teehee: i've had a driver's license for years, but since i was studying and stuff, i couldn't afford a car... now i started to work last october and my grandmother giving me her car... :teehee: timing couldn't be better, now i earn money for the insurance, taxes and gas:teehee:

:teehee: i've had a driver's license for years, but since i was studying and stuff, i couldn't afford a car... now i started to work last october and my grandmother giving me her car... :teehee: timing couldn't be better, now i earn money for the insurance, taxes and gas:teehee:

I have my drivers license for years too..... And even if I work for some years now I still havent bought a car!!!!!!!!! :teehee: I spent so much money in stupid things!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush-anim-cl: I think it is just cause I dont really need it... My work is exactly 4 blocks away from my work :biggrin2:

But I must be careful eventually in the way I spent my money.... :aah:

I have my drivers license for years too..... And even if I work for some years now I still havent bought a car!!!!!!!!! :teehee: I spent so much money in stupid things!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush-anim-cl: I think it is just cause I dont really need it... My work is exactly 4 blocks away from my work :biggrin2:

But I must be careful eventually in the way I spent my money.... :aah:

i spend too much money on stupid things too :teehee:, i'll have to be more careful now i own a car :aah::roftl:

:teehee:i've had a driver's license for years, but since i was studying and stuff, i couldn't afford a car... now i started to work last october and my grandmother giving me her car... :teehee: timing couldn't be better, now i earn money for the insurance, taxes and gas:teehee:

good to know, since you'll be driving me to Bruges :mf_rosetinted:

Im feeling a bit overwhelmed right now, and I am so grateful to have this place to vent. On today's date Nov. 16th, exactly 3 years ago I lost someone who was my best friend and my role model: my father. He meant so much to me and it still feels very recent. I wish I could turn back time and say things I probably never said, and just enjoy the long conversations we used to have. I wish I could hug him, but hugs are out of reach. I cant wait until we meet again.

:tears:

Im feeling a bit overwhelmed right now' date=' and I am so grateful to have this place to vent. On today's date Nov. 16th, exactly 3 years ago I lost someone who was my best friend and my role model: my father. He meant so much to me and it still feels very recent. I wish I could turn back time and say things I probably never said, and just enjoy the long conversations we used to have. I wish I could hug him, but hugs are out of reach. I cant wait until we meet again.

:tears:[/quote']

:huglove:

Im feeling a bit overwhelmed right now' date=' and I am so grateful to have this place to vent. On today's date Nov. 16th, exactly 3 years ago I lost someone who was my best friend and my role model: my father. He meant so much to me and it still feels very recent. I wish I could turn back time and say things I probably never said, and just enjoy the long conversations we used to have. I wish I could hug him, but hugs are out of reach. I cant wait until we meet again.

:tears:[/quote']

:flowers2::huglove: the best way of showing how much you love your dad, is being happy, cause that's what he wanted for you! to be happy! :wub2:

Like dancing!

And For some reason, really creative. Well, it is creeping closer to midnight, the best time for teenagers like me to be thinking. Which is why I stay up so late. Yep, that's a good reason for my lack of sleep! "I'm sorry, but the reason I fell asleep in your class is because I stayed up all night puking my brillances all over this paper here, which is why you're gonna give me an A. Right? Just read it!"