How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

My daughter got a letter of refusal from the school she wanted to visit, she passed the qualifying examination, but they have too less places :sad:

And now she doesn't know what to do :crybaby:

Don't you think she will find, something else!??:wink2:

:huglove:

Don't you think she will find, something else!??:wink2:

:huglove:

It isn't so easy...most schools had their qualifaying examinations already, and she wants to become a kindergarten teacher from the bottom of her soul, so :dunno:

But thanks for :huglove:

about things to happen, everyday is a mistery :naughty:

That’s a cool attitude to have :biggrin2:...

:sad:...sadly my mother has so much control over my life there is NO element of surprise in my life whatsoever and everyday I have to study for uni, get good grades and follow her stupid rules...

Usually nothing gets me down...but I just want to have some freedom...and I don't know when I'm gonna get it...:tears:

That’s a cool attitude to have :biggrin2:...

:sad:...sadly my mother has so much control over my life there is NO element of surprise in my life whatsoever and everyday I have to study for uni, get good grades and follow her stupid rules...

Usually nothing gets me down...but I just want to have some freedom...and I don't know when I'm gonna get it...:tears:

awww :huglove:

I use to be a positive person, not lately, but today I feel positive again.

And my life ain't really exciting either, home-work-volunteering-home but I try to think there's something good to come, and keep the happy and exciting feeling all day, althought it doesn't work always :wink2:

I'm sure your mum just wants your best, sometimes we don't understand why they act that way, it's hard

awww :huglove:

I use to be a positive person, not lately, but today I feel positive again.

And my life ain't really exciting either, home-work-volunteering-home but I try to think there's something good to come, and keep the happy and exciting feeling all day, althought it doesn't work always :wink2:

I'm sure your mum just wants your best, sometimes we don't understand why they act that way, it's hard

:original: Thanks marian...that post made me feel a little better :huglove:

She is sooo extreme though, and I've tried talking to her but she asks like a big baby and ignores me or tells me to go away...it's so hard :tears:

That somethimng good to come...needs to come sooner... :sad:

Feels ignored.

and there's no sun here today!

guapa!! :huglove:

:original: Thanks marian...that post made me feel a little better :huglove:

She is sooo extreme though, and I've tried talking to her but she asks like a big baby and ignores me or tells me to go away...it's so hard :tears:

That somethimng good to come...needs to come sooner... :sad:

:huglove: I'm happy it helped

and yes, have a little faith and you'll see, good things to come are just around the corner :wink2:

I fell like crying aloud and smiling and dreaming. I had a dream about Mika. Nothing naughty at all. But I still can feel him standing near me, I can hear his voice, everything was so real!

It is so cruel to understand that it will never happen, even if it was just a friendship issues. I felt so happy in the morning, but now I'm going to cry.

And I miss Adrianakl so much, we had such a nice conversations about dreams last year. And I miss DA too.