The 'KEEP MIKA GOLDEN' Voting Club

Siu

Yeah:biggrin2:

:huglove:

Thanks! I was trying to figure it out myself last night but found myself sleeping on the sofa and hugging the laptop a bit before 4 am :naughty:.

So, the last hours of Friday (or the early hours of Saturday for more eastern members) we need big troops voting! My observations have shown that AL fans are the most active during the evening hours until well into the night (at GMT time) so we must fight/vote until the competition closes in order not to lose the position we have.

I'm in! Anyone else?

Thanks! I was trying to figure it out myself last night but found myself sleeping on the sofa and hugging the laptop a bit before 4 am :naughty:.

So, the last hours of Friday (or the early hours of Saturday for more eastern members) we need big troops voting! My observations have shown that AL fans are the most active during the evening hours until well into the night (at GMT time) so we must fight/vote until the competition closes in order not to lose the position we have.

I'm in! Anyone else?

I'm nocturnal, so when you guys are usually asleep, I'm voting anyway. In by default! :biggrin2:

I'm in! Anyone else?

:naughty: Exactly :thumb_yello: I'm in - ever - :naughty: Thank you!!

I'm nocturnal, so when you guys are usually asleep, I'm voting anyway. In by default! :biggrin2:

Me too :teehee:

sorry my english sucks:teehee: i mean close mozilla firefox or chrome, and restart again

I'm using this link>

http://votorama.mtv.uol.com.br/50-cantores-dos-anos-2000?o=1980

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

I closed my browser (Safari for me);

Shut my laptop down, then restarted computer/re-opened Safari.

I think I'm back in business. THANX.

Edited by A. Clay

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

I closed my browser (Safari) for me;

shut my laptop down, then restarted computer/re-opened Safari.

I think I'm back in business. THANX.

You're welcome :wink2:

Ohh the boss fall :mf_rosetinted:

Mika 27,8%

Adam 27,4%

Go Mika Go !!!