The 'KEEP MIKA GOLDEN' Voting Club

Siu

Here is something I found on Twitter.

Q Magazine have a poll to pick the best band/act of the summer. They've got a poll there with Beyonce, Coldplay and someone else who I can't think atm. But if you have Facebook, go on and tell them who is REALLY the best!!

http://www.facebook.com/QMagazine

but there are no Mika :dunno:

when Mika isn't included in a poll, it's always possible to go onto the comments and say how wonderful and talented he is etc. In some cases they have an extra box, for you to write the name of someone who isn't YET included.

Thank you for commenting.

5iz5w6.jpg

VOTE FOR "ELLE ME DIT" HERE --

Apparently, you are allowed to vote once every 24 hours!

http://www.ckoi.com/montreal/musique-6a6.php

I'm not usually listening to this station but it,s now the one I listen in the car. I keep voting. Didn,t hear the song yet, but I don,t listen to it quite often:wink2:

• 3 weeks later...

I've been voting for Elle MeDit and also, of course, in the FAXO. I've also noticed my all-time favourite actress is in the Actress of the Month, so I've been voting for her too. In case you are wondering who she is, her name is Jeri Ryan and she's doing tons of stuff atm so I'm one happy fan of Jeri and MIKA

Also, if folks are on twitter, please send a tweet or two for the Glee NeedsMika campaign to @GLEEonFOX and @GleeShouldSing, tell them your favourite Mika song and add the tag #GLEEneedsMIKA

Thanks golden voters! Stay golden!