little french article

mine

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:aah:

well,i think it depends on how odd your pyjamas look :aah:

anyway,if a truck filled with fireworks would explode in front of my house i would run out in pyjamas,naked or however!!!! :aah::aah:

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure, of course! :roftl: I'm not that crazy, sweetheart. :mf_rosetinted:

We were not in danger, the fire wasn't actually coming our way, but the fireman told us to leave, just in case. ;)

In his place, I would drink even 3 coffees at once. Which I sometimes do :mf_rosetinted: So don't worry

Our Sherlock Holmes instinct has obviously forgotten a simple, physical but vital element : human being normally has only two hands. According to our knowledge on Mika, we can say that he also only has 2 hands.

Given this new breakthrought in this incredible and breathtaking affair, we cannot - if you agree with me comrades - remove the hypothesis that he may have need more than two coffees, and he may have gone to the coffee shop twice or three times so that everybody he wants to offer a coffee, is satisfied... and the photograph only has one pic of him, because he only saw him once there..; after Mika may ave used the backdoor...:mf_rosetinted:

Our Sherlock Holmes instinct has obviously forgotten a simple, physical but vital element : human being normally has only two hands. According to our knowledge on Mika, we can say that he also only has 2 hands.

Given this new breakthrought in this incredible and breathtaking affair, we cannot - if you agree with me comrades - remove the hypothesis that he may have need more than two coffees, and he may have gone to the coffee shop twice or three times so that everybody he wants to offer a coffee, is satisfied... and the photograph only has one pic of him, because he only saw him once there..; after Mika may ave used the backdoor...:mf_rosetinted:

so you think mika doesn´t know what a tray is :mf_rosetinted:

That is not false... tray actually exist ! I'm just tired of my new year party...

...or he does know what a tray is BUT he does that to confuse the photograph :wink2:

ok ok.... *sings* "this is your interpretation... and it don´t,don´t make sense"

:lmfao:

Two little theories:

1. The coffeeshop has the rule: pay for one coffee, get two.

or:

2. Mika always buys two of the same shirts and stuff, why not do the same with coffee?

:mf_rosetinted::wink2:

2. It's 3 not to :wink2:

:mf_rosetinted:

yes but i like the theory..... and since he´s a little bit clumsy and only has two hands.. he only could buy two coffees :mf_rosetinted:

yes but i like the theory..... and since he´s a little bit clumsy and only has two hands.. he only could buy two coffees :mf_rosetinted:

Clumsy?????

Clumsy????????????????

How d'ya dare to call Da Lord clumsyyyyyyyyyyyy????:sneaky2:

Clumsy?????

Clumsy????????????????

How d'ya dare to call Da Lord clumsyyyyyyyyyyyy????:sneaky2:

DA Lord,hum?? :mf_rosetinted:

da same lord who uses to fall on stage,to run over people with his bicycle and stuff,uh?? not to talk about the times he forgets the lyrics....

yeah,yeah,that lord :mf_rosetinted:

da same lord who uses to fall on stage,to run over people with his bicycle and stuff,uh?? not to talk about the times he forgets the lyrics....

He is just accident prone... poor boy... awwww I mean poor Lord

But it makes him wanna-hugable

How do you dare, Rositaaaaaaaaa???

That's not a matter of being clumsy, it's all about the so called chickeny disorientation!!!

Archived