little french article

mine

How do you dare, Rositaaaaaaaaa???

That's not a matter of being clumsy, it's all about the so called chickeny disorientation!!!

yeah,yeah.... sure... call it what you want baby.... i´ll still call it love....

sorry if you don´t know nkotb,you don´t know this song and this has no sense :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our Sherlock Holmes instinct has obviously forgotten a simple, physical but vital element : human being normally has only two hands. According to our knowledge on Mika, we can say that he also only has 2 hands.

Given this new breakthrought in this incredible and breathtaking affair, we cannot - if you agree with me comrades - remove the hypothesis that he may have need more than two coffees, and he may have gone to the coffee shop twice or three times so that everybody he wants to offer a coffee, is satisfied... and the photograph only has one pic of him, because he only saw him once there..; after Mika may ave used the backdoor...:mf_rosetinted:

Well done, Poirot! :thumb_yello:

yeah,yeah.... sure... call it what you want baby.... i´ll still call it love....

sorry if you don´t know nkotb,you don´t know this song and this has no sense :mf_rosetinted:

:dunno:

Last time I saw Mika buying coffee he brought the girl with him. :fisch:

So...I don't know what that means in this case. :teehee:

:boxed:

you perfectly know that you CAN´T post this info and leave... you know??

:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, spill da beans, woman!:mf_rosetinted:

If there were so many people and so many coffees needed why didn't someone go with him. Or why didn't he send someone else to get it. He's far too important to get his own coffee!

Right, where's John when he's needed?:mf_rosetinted:

you perfectly know that you CAN´T post this info and leave... you know??

:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, spill da beans, woman!:mf_rosetinted:

Weeeelllll...at the Dublin venue he put his hoodie up over his curls, slipped by an entire queue of MFC with a woman and some coffee. Sorry I have no idea who she is. :naughty:

Oh John! He makes us do it! We are obviously at the bottom of the food chain. :naughty:

:lmfao: I was going to say.

Mika: They're freezing their buns off in the queue, get them some coffee.

John: Who's going to go get the coffee then?

Bab: *Sigh* Okay, I'll do it.

MFC: John's our hero!!! :fangurl:

:sneaky2:

Weeeelllll...at the Dublin venue he put his hoodie up over his curls, slipped by an entire queue of MFC with a woman and some coffee. Sorry I have no idea who she is. :naughty:

:lmfao: I was going to say.

Mika: They're freezing their buns off in the queue, get them some coffee.

John: Who's going to go get the coffee then?

Bab: *Sigh* Okay, I'll do it.

MFC: John's our hero!!! :fang url:

:sneaky2:

oh ok.... fortunately for him he wasn´t in spain. here NO ONE NEVER puts the hoodie over the head,or wears hats or stuff... if he would tried here EVERYBODY would look at him,no matter if they were fans or not. like "who the **** is that ridiculous guy who covers his..... OH MY GOD!!! MIKAAAA!!" and sure you can imagine the rest :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

oh ok.... fortunately for him he wasn´t in spain. here NO ONE NEVER puts the hoodie over the head,or wears hats or stuff... if he would tried here EVERYBODY would look at him,no matter if they were fans or not. like "who the **** is that ridiculous guy who covers his..... OH MY GOD!!! MIKAAAA!!" and sure you can imagine the rest :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

In summer, Rosita, in winter everyone prefers to cover his head with whatevah they've got...

But it's definetely a bad idea to try to not be recognized, everyone would look at you here in spain, at least for a while :aah:

-well, actually one of my classmates does wear a hoodie on his head in winter, but we recognize him a mile away :teehee:-

No hats, even in February? :shocked:

You'd be surprised how easily he can go unnoticed. I was in a restaurant at the time and was waiting for someone so I just happened to be looking straight out the window as he walked towards it. I still had to do a double take to be sure. :naughty:

No hats, even in February? :shocked:

You'd be surprised how easily he can go unnoticed. I was in a restaurant at the time and was waiting for someone so I just happened to be looking straight out the window as he walked towards it. I still had to do a double take to be sure. :naughty:

aww :boxed: half good...half bad

good thing - he can freely walk around there like nomal people do..

bad thing - he is not that super famous in your place...which is not that good :boxed: (or canadian ppl do not pay attention to celebrities? :teehee:)

aww :boxed: half good...half bad

good thing - he can freely walk around there like nomal people do..

bad thing - he is not that super famous in your place...which is not that good :boxed: (or canadian ppl do not pay attention to celebrities? :teehee:)

well here in Uruguay, we have a lot of beaches, and they're full of celebritites, specially in summer. Of course they're most argentinean celebrities, but anyway, they come here with their families, friends or whoever, are in the beach, and next to you, and they can live just like normal people....because it's not used to stalk them or something....that's why they're always here I guess...it's a quiet place for them! :wink2: .... so MIKA...anytime you wanna come here.... no problem :mf_rosetinted:

Archived