little french article

mine

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes, painting all the rooms white... :teehee:

one for him one for the painter... :naughty:

Maybe Yasmine is doing a mural on the walls! Wow imagine that! Very individual.

So maybe his new house is nearby this coffee shop? It looks a busy area. I think he'd want to live in the middle of the hustle and bustle though.

Not sure...:no: ... full of tourists..

Yeah but you know what London's llike Suzie, you can be in a real busy place, but just round the corner there can be a little oasis of calm. Well you can be if you have the money to spend that is. :naughty:

And I think it's the kind of place he'd like. a bit of peace and quiet, but you still have the centre of town on the doorstep.

Maybe Yasmine is doing a mural on the walls! Wow imagine that! Very individual.

So maybe his new house is nearby this coffee shop? It looks a busy area. I think he'd want to live in the middle of the hustle and bustle though.

Yeah but you know what London's llike Suzie, you can be in a real busy place, but just round the corner there can be a little oasis of calm. Well you can be if you have the money to spend that is. :naughty:

And I think it's the kind of place he'd like. a bit of peace and quiet, but you still have the centre of town on the doorstep.

Yeah, I think so too. Makes sense. I could not see him going out to a 'dead' area, with nothing around him. This totally adds up.

I used to go everywhere in pajamas in the grunge era. Stopped just short of wearing them to the office. :teehee:

i think that "pijamas" it´s not the same in spanish... cause it means "clothes you wear to sleep" and (at least here in spain) they are clearly ONLY TO SLEEP,WITH SHEEPS AND STUFF...... and i can´t imagine any of you in pijamas walking down the street as if nothing :aah: :aah:

i think that "pijamas" it´s not the same in spanish... cause it means "clothes you wear to sleep" and (at least here in spain) they are clearly ONLY TO SLEEP,WITH SHEEPS AND STUFF...... and i can´t imagine any of you in pijamas walking down the street as if nothing :aah: :aah:

Yes well you haven't been to North America then. Grocery shopping in these is perfectly acceptable. In fact I think I have the exact same pants (minus the Spartan letters) :lmfao:

-!Pink%20Plaid%20Personalized%20Flannel%20Pajama%20Pants%20for%20Women--128006431.jpg

woow :blink:

so that´s how you go walk in the street :mf_rosetinted:

ok :mf_rosetinted:

Well they are kind of out of fashion now (as much as pajamas can be in or out of fashion :naughty:). Or maybe it's just because I've moved to the city. I would bet people are still wearing pajamas at suburban Wal Marts. :roftl:

Today, a truck filled with fireworks exploded in front of my apartment and before running I took off my pajamas. :mf_rosetinted: Well, we were not in danger actually, of course, but anyway... In Brazil, leaving home in pajamas isn't acceptable at all, everyone looks at you like :shocked:.

Today, a truck filled with fireworks exploded in front of my apartment and before running I took off my pajamas. :mf_rosetinted: Well, we were not in danger actually, of course, but anyway... In Brazil, leaving home in pajamas isn't acceptable at all, everyone looks at you like :shocked:.

Oh my gosh! I'm sorry.

I used to live in a reeeally suburbian town (in the middle of corn fields). The people there (although dear to my heart) were absolutely ridiculous. Walmart was FULL of people walking around in their pajamas. Luckily, I never did because it was my mother's biggest pet peeve.

And now I live in the City and am very happy :)))

No PJ's here :teehee:

Thanks for posting the article!

:aah:

well,i think it depends on how odd your pyjamas look :aah:

anyway,if a truck filled with fireworks would explode in front of my house i would run out in pyjamas,naked or however!!!! :aah::aah:

The pajamas story has spread the gossip debate of the 2 coffees ... :biggrin2:

Who cares for who he brings it as long as he's happy...

Moreover, he's not wearing a pajama but a nice, much too large for his thin legs, not very gorgeous ... short for a jogging. Who haven't done it yet..?:teehee:

I think it's cute... because then we know that he made an effort to dress up well for us the rest of the time... :wink2:

Archived