little french article

mine

aww :boxed: half good...half bad

good thing - he can freely walk around there like nomal people do..

bad thing - he is not that super famous in your place...which is not that good :boxed: (or canadian ppl do not pay attention to celebrities? :teehee:)

Can't talk for Toronto, but in Montreal we are usually pretty cool with celebrities. They have to do their groceries too, you know:naughty:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well here in Uruguay, we have a lot of beaches, and they're full of celebritites, specially in summer. Of course they're most argentinean celebrities, but anyway, they come here with their families, friends or whoever, are in the beach, and next to you, and they can live just like normal people....because it's not used to stalk them or something....that's why they're always here I guess...it's a quiet place for them! :wink2: .... so MIKA...anytime you wanna come here.... no problem :mf_rosetinted:

wow! that's amazing...so Mika can have holiday in there! :teehee:

Mika, paparazzi or tabloids never exist in my country. so anytime you wanna come here....no problem :mf_rosetinted:

Can't talk for Toronto, but in Montreal we are usually pretty cool with celebrities. They have to do their groceries too, you know:naughty:

huh without dresses like bank robbers? :naughty: then that's really cool.

bad thing - he is not that super famous in your place...which is not that good :boxed: (or canadian ppl do not pay attention to celebrities? :teehee:)

:mf_rosetinted:that's cause we're so used to them:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:!!!!!

really, we rarely make a fuss about celebrities and ive never seen paparrazzis in my life in Montreal:teehee:

really, we rarely make a fuss about celebrities and ive never seen paparrazzis in my life in Montreal:teehee:

Roxane! we actually agree on this one:roftl:

wow! that's amazing...so Mika can have holiday in there! :teehee:

Mika, paparazzi or tabloids never exist in my country. so anytime you wanna come here....no problem :mf_rosetinted:

huh without dresses like bank robbers? :naughty: then that's really cool.

yes

so looks like we're giving Mika many future destinations for a trip!!! :lmfao::lmfao:

our special advantage: no paparazzis!!!! ....

just us!! :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*mika reading this thread, writting down future destinations for trips*

Mika: JOOOHHHHNN!!! I could buy coffee in Uruguay and Canada in my sexy shorts and go unoticed:shocked:

John: Canada would be colder in shorts though...

Mika: right.... Uruguay it is then:mf_rosetinted:

Ok, back to topic:mf_rosetinted:

Roxane! we actually agree on this one:roftl:

:yay:

hmm then you never make a fuss about Mika when he walks in front of your favorite grocery also? :mf_rosetinted:

so looks like we're giving Mika many future destinations for a trip!!! :lmfao::lmfao:

our special advantage: no paparazzis!!!! ....

just us!! :mf_rosetinted:

no paparazzis here also!! :mf_rosetinted: Visit Seoul Mika!! :aah:)

(but watch out ...there can be quite a few crazy fangurls ....:mf_rosetinted:)

hmm then you never make a fuss about Mika when he walks in front of your favorite grocery also? :mf_rosetinted:

no paparazzis here also!! :mf_rosetinted: Visit Seoul Mika!! :aah:)

(but watch out ...there can be quite a few crazy fangurls ....:mf_rosetinted:)

make a fuss NO, but I would certainly go to him to express how I like his music:thumb_yello:

Mika: JOOOHHHHNN!!! I could buy coffee in Uruguay and Canada in my sexy shorts and go unoticed:shocked:

I dunno how but you always have the power to make me laugh out loud!!!!!!!! :floor:

Love you!! :huglove:

*back to topic*

Mika, take advantage to come to Uruguay now that it's summer here!!!!... :fisch:

No he walked just a few feet from about 50 Mika fans and they didn't notice him either. :lmfao:

olympia.jpg

(This was Ireland, not Canada - although in Canada we saw him in an Asian supermarket and no one noticed him either, but that's a different story :naughty:)

No hats, even in February? :shocked:

You'd be surprised how easily he can go unnoticed. I was in a restaurant at the time and was waiting for someone so I just happened to be looking straight out the window as he walked towards it. I still had to do a double take to be sure. :naughty:

You are right, Christine! He has passed in one step off me not noticed by me . And it at that that around was empty and I was waiting and looking ) Mika was similar to a wind)

Mika and a best female friend are drinking the coffee he bought:

Mika - I never realised there would be such a fuss about me going out in my shorts.

Friend - Of course there would be. That's why I go out in my knickers whenever I can.

Mika - Well yes... I have to admit you do draw more attention that way Gaga.

Mika - I never realised there would be such a fuss about me going out in my shorts.

Friend - Of course there would be. That's why I go out in my knickers whenever I can.

:lmao:

You solved the mystery! :roftl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

In summer, Rosita, in winter everyone prefers to cover his head with whatevah they've got...

But it's definetely a bad idea to try to not be recognized, everyone would look at you here in spain, at least for a while :aah:

-well, actually one of my classmates does wear a hoodie on his head in winter, but we recognize him a mile away :teehee:-

you live in barcelona,right??? not in valencia... here no one covers the head....

No hats, even in February? :shocked:

You'd be surprised how easily he can go unnoticed. I was in a restaurant at the time and was waiting for someone so I just happened to be looking straight out the window as he walked towards it. I still had to do a double take to be sure. :naughty:

not even in february... you will go to reus,that is colder than valencia. when i say i´m frozen it´s because we have like 12 degrees.... roxane told me she had -35 degrees...i can´t even imagen the sensation of that temperature... now we have like 9 degrees,and i´m almost frozen.....

you live in barcelona,right??? not in valencia... here no one covers the head....

not even in february... you will go to reus,that is colder than valencia. when i say i´m frozen it´s because we have like 12 degrees.... roxane told me she had -35 degrees...i can´t even imagen the sensation of that temperature... now we have like 9 degrees,and i´m almost frozen.....

wow, now I'm the one who is surprised no hats never?? not even caps on winter?? :shocked:, I'm from Zaragoza, it's "near" Barcelona -you spend 3 hours by car, 1 by train to go- but it's cooler, this is the well-named City of Wind. One second you put your hat on the next your hat is miles away :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know if everyone does so but everytime I see a person wearing a hat, sunglasses, black coat or something suspicious I look straight to their face :roftl:

I've met famous people here, but they use to dress specially bad, they seem to be poor people or wear kind of strange clothes so you don't look straight to their eyes. My mum met Alejandro Sanz on a train. You'd never say it was him, except for the fact he was at the VIP wagon :naughty:

wow, now I'm the one who is surprised no hats never?? not even caps on winter?? :shocked:, I'm from Zaragoza, it's near Barcelona but it's cooler, this is the well-named City of Wind. One second you put your hat on the next your hat is miles away :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know if everyone does so but everytime I see a person wearing a hat, sunglasses, black coat or something suspicious I look straight to their face :roftl:

I've met famous people here, but they use to dress specially bad, they seem to be poor people or wear kind of strange clothes so you don't look straight to their eyes. My mum met Alejandro Sanz on a train. You'd never say it was him, except for the fact he was at the VIP wagon :naughty:

like wearing shorts in december????? :mf_rosetinted:

like wearing shorts in december????? :mf_rosetinted:

like dressing like gypsies, or like Mika uses to dress in his public events but less colourful:roftl:, there was one who even wore a fur coat :roftl: that killed me

mika is very speshul, he just wanted to show his beautiful skinny stic... I mean legs :mf_rosetinted: and wanted to look sporty, of course...:naughty:

well here in Uruguay, we have a lot of beaches, and they're full of celebritites, specially in summer. Of course they're most argentinean celebrities, but anyway, they come here with their families, friends or whoever, are in the beach, and next to you, and they can live just like normal people....because it's not used to stalk them or something....that's why they're always here I guess...it's a quiet place for them! :wink2: .... so MIKA...anytime you wanna come here.... no problem :mf_rosetinted:

It's almost same here :aah:, here in Fortaleza there are lots of beaches too and it's really calm here, he could practically walk without get noticed besides I know only 7 peeps (counting me in) who are Mika fans, I think he wouldn't have so problems about fangurls :naughty: (just if I see him XD)

Mika, if you wanna come here, you'll be very welcome :biggrin2:

fortaleza_beiramar2.jpg

And you can get a great view from the sea and post it with your room's view pics collection on Twitpic XD

It's almost same here :aah:, here in Fortaleza there are lots of beaches too and it's really calm here, he could practically walk without get noticed besides I know only 7 peeps (counting me in) who are Mika fans, I think he wouldn't have so problems about fangurls :naughty: (just if I see him XD)

Mika, if you wanna come here, you'll be very welcome :biggrin2:

fortaleza_beiramar2.jpg

Very beautiful!! :shocked::mf_lustslow:

Am I welcome there too?! :aah: I'd love to spend my holidays there! Seems to be so hot and calm! :wub2:

But Mika, remember, tortilla de patata, paella, marisco, jamón serrano! You know your stomach is dying to come back here! :naughty:

Did this turn into a "Where Mika can go for his holidays" thread? :naughty:

Yes :aah::aah::aah:

Very beautiful!! :shocked::mf_lustslow:

Am I welcome there too?! :aah: I'd love to spend my holidays there! Seems to be so hot and calm! :wub2:

But Mika, remember, tortilla de patata, paella, marisco, jamón serrano! You know your stomach is dying to come back here! :naughty:

(and calm and hot :aah:) Everyone is welcome to come to Fortaleza, btw I'd love a MFC meeting here, but it will need more peeps, anyone is avaiable to help me??? :teehee:

Did this turn into a "Where Mika can go for his holidays" thread? :naughty:

:teehee:

Yes :aah::aah::aah:

(and calm and hot :aah:) Everyone is welcome to come to Fortaleza, btw I'd love a MFC meeting here, but it will need more peeps, anyone is avaiable to help me??? :teehee:

ME!:biggrin2:

but ain't got enough money! I can't afford it..... :aah: Im really far from Brazil, sadly...

Archived