Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have tumblr too but I'm not there very often:teehee:

btw: saying smth random: today my grandma came up to me and asked: "is not those pants tattered? :shocked: don't tatter it too please! "-she knows that all my jeans are tattered:naughty:

me: :blink::lmfao:

Last night I had a dream with MIKA:swoon:and I can remember it!

heey me too:aah: funny :teehee: it was meet and greet and mika had chips, he was eating it and then he invited us too on chips and then everybody were eating MIKA'S chips:roftl: (oohh when i rememebr his laugh :swoon:

heey me too:aah: funny :teehee: it was meet and greet and mika had chips, he was eating it and then he invited us too on chips and then everybody were eating MIKA'S chips:roftl: (oohh when i rememebr his laugh :swoon:

In my dream appeared Johnny Depp at my door and during the dream he transformed in MIKA:aah:speaking of weird dreams:aah: I am the champion at this:winner_first_h4h:

I never remember my dreams...I really can't :aah:

neither do I...well, untill last night:teehee:

I'm CharlotteInCartoonMotion lol :aah:

I don't know much of Tumblr myself I'm afraid :roftl:

following (I'm Mixed Magics :biggrin2:)

I think Eloise knows:aah: btw I'll follow you. I'm same as twitter, ElleMeDitDanse :aah:

I searched for this name and I found another tumblr and brazilian with this URL :aah::roftl:

I was thinking of making a tumblr (can anyone tell me how its pronounced?:biggrin2:) but I don't know if I will have the time to be on tumblr.

What do you think I should do?

Tumble-r :aah:

You totally should. I go on mine like every week, when school starts again I'll probably go on once a month :teehee:

Archived