Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cheap car and expensive clothes... or expensive car and cheap clothes? Which would you choose? (if you were a shopaholic, like me..)

Expensive car and cheap clothes. Because a car is an important investment that you don't want causing you problems (because those problems can end up costing you a ton of money). And cheap clothes can be really good. There are things called sales and stores that have cheap, but fairly good quality clothing (places like H&M, for example). :)

I wonder who Mika thought of when he wrote Touches You. Because every song has an inspiration. :mf_rosetinted:

Just what I was thinking...

[YOUTUBE]dFeTpYuapEA&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

I love this song. From 4:31 onwards, it's just amazing.

Just what I was thinking...

[YOUTUBE]dFeTpYuapEA&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

I love this song. From 4:31 onwards, it's just amazing.

Watched that yesterday. :teehee:

Also, I watch Lovely Bones a couple of weeks ago, at school. It's so good! Then I was sorting though my favs on YouTube and found the trailer there! And remembered you showing it to me. :teehee:

Expensive car and cheap clothes. Because a car is an important investment that you don't want causing you problems (because those problems can end up costing you a ton of money). And cheap clothes can be really good. There are things called sales and stores that have cheap, but fairly good quality clothing (places like H&M, for example). :)

God, this is hard. Here's one thing I don't get, In South Carolina, you can get your driver's license when you're 15, BUT you can't get a job until you're 16? How do they expect a 15 yr old to pay for $4 a gallon gas if you can't get a job?? I have to find something that has good gas mileage, that's for sure.

Ermziez...I dont really have much to say other than I dont want to go to school tomorrow D: As usual.

Oh, and does anyone want to meet me somewhere in Central London tomorrow? Cos I'm planning on skipping PE, again, tomorrow...and I feel like going to Central London. :aah:

Also, I reeaally want to meet some of you guys!

Tomorrow in a pub here in my hometown there's going to be a night dedicated to Mika with a singer doing covers of his songs :biggrin2::boing:

Obviously I'm going!

I hope I can post a few videos of the night :teehee:

If he's not good enough at singing, I'l take the mic :mf_rosetinted:

:aah: AWESOME! :aah:

God, this is hard. Here's one thing I don't get, In South Carolina, you can get your driver's license when you're 15, BUT you can't get a job until you're 16? How do they expect a 15 yr old to pay for $4 a gallon gas if you can't get a job?? I have to find something that has good gas mileage, that's for sure.

15!! In Germany you can't drive before 17, and even then you need to have someone in the passenger seat with you till you're 18 :aah:

Tomorrow in a pub here in my hometown there's going to be a night dedicated to Mika with a singer doing covers of his songs :biggrin2::boing:

Obviously I'm going!

I hope I can post a few videos of the night :teehee:

If he's not good enough at singing, I'l take the mic :mf_rosetinted:

Just got home :biggrin2:

That guy was great, and nice too, we talked and he said I could post something soooo I will post a vid or some picture tomorrow

He sang Relax, LT, Lollipop, WAG and many others...a dozen songs I think :thumb_yello:

I went to the pub with my MFC pin, just to show that I was the VIP there :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I had so much fun :biggrin2:...it's also useful to try not to miss Mika live performances too much...It's been almost a year since the last concert I went to :shocked:

Ok this post is waaaayy too long, and my english is bad too, I just thought it was nice to post something about this night :thumb_yello:

PS Fortunately, I didn't take the mic :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]zHFbhhi_XVc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]c48Ol9xkaqM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I want Mika to perform Grease Lightning. :teehee::naughty:

in a punk version of Marie Antoinnete too :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Archived