• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i'm going 6th and 9th july and can't wait as i have only seen them as 4 piece band. This will be great and i love the pet shop boys too.

It's very near for you now :biggrin2:. I was supprised and happy at the same time when they announced The Pet Shop Boys will join them during the whole tour. Thanks to Gary it's a decent act and not some unknown local artist :thumb_yello:. I know the most of their older songs, but they all sound timeless. Enjoy your concerts ! :excite:

• 1 month later...

Hi girls, it's been very quiet over here. For the one's who went to a TT-concert ... how was it ? The concert in Düsseldorf was just amazing :wub2:. My first TT-concert, but one to never forget :thumb_yello:.

Here are some video's (not made by myself)

[YOUTUBE]w3opmBDHDIc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]OfF8SDCK3-Q[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]G1M-sJKU71g[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Hildeke

• 3 weeks later...
I really love that song :wub2:

Hey Mikasister, another Take That fan ! Welcome to our crazy fancorner :welcomeani:.

Did you went to a TT concert ? The last picture is taken when they are singing Love Love standing on a huge robot. Very impressing :mf_lustslow:. I'm already looking forward for the DVD of the concert :thumb_yello:.

Hey Mikasister, another Take That fan ! Welcome to our crazy fancorner :welcomeani:.

Did you went to a TT concert ? The last picture is taken when they are singing Love Love standing on a huge robot. Very impressing :mf_lustslow:. I'm already looking forward for the DVD of the concert :thumb_yello:.

I think I'm not really a fan, but I like their songs a lot :wub2: I heard that new song two weeks ago and I liked. Never went to a concert. :mf_rosetinted:

I think I'm not really a fan, but I like their songs a lot :wub2: I heard that new song two weeks ago and I liked. Never went to a concert. :mf_rosetinted:

It's also fine when you only like a song or picture of (one of) them. Like I said, our 'crazy' fan corner :naughty:.

It's also fine when you only like a song or picture of (one of) them. Like I said, our 'crazy' fan corner :naughty:.

Oh, but I like more than a song.Their music is harmonious and they have a great voices...I like them :wub2:

Edited by Mikasister

Anyone from here going to soo them in Munich on 29th July? :original:

sorry, only seen this now. :aah: were you there too? i was, of course, as i live in munich, and been a tt fan since 1993. :teehee: people started queuing in the middle of the night already, it wasn't worth it for me (it's enough if i do that for mika! :aah:) so i only arrived at 1pm or so - but still managed to get to 3rd row at the b-stage. would've been more relaxed to go to the back though, i had to fight for the whole concert to keep my place, since there was a lot of pushing. :boxed: i could see very well what happened on the b-stage, but unfortunately not everything on the main stage... that's the bad thing when you have 2 stages and nearly half of the gig is on the 2nd stage. hope mika never does that! :aah: in any case, i really enjoyed the parts of the gig that took place on the b stage. :biggrin2: though i realized (again) that i'm still more a fan of the "old" take that, the way i knew them in the 90s - the memories i connect with that time are probably the only reason why i still like them. their medley of the old songs (which unfortunately took place on the main stage) was my fave bit of the show. :naughty: though i also really liked the alice in wonderland style they had for "shine", and the chess scenery for "kidz" - maybe it's also because kidz is the only song of their current album that i really love. :teehee: oh yes, and i loved the intro to "the flood", especially this huge album cover thing!

after the show i went to the "official take that end of tour aftershow party" at the pacha, howard was DJing there and i also saw jason... but it was extremely full, you could hardly move, so it wasn't really much fun. i heard mark and gary were there too, but they hid so well in the VIP area that i didn't see them.

if anyone's interested, here are my pix from the pacha (haven't uploaded the concert ones yet... the ones of robbie are from the day before the gig at the "cars 2" movie premiere): http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/mellody76/Take%20That/

DSCN1402.jpg

Edited by mellody

sorry, only seen this now. :aah: were you there too? i was, of course, as i live in munich, and been a tt fan since 1993. :teehee: people started queuing in the middle of the night already, it wasn't worth it for me (it's enough if i do that for mika! :aah:) so i only arrived at 1pm or so - but still managed to get to 3rd row at the b-stage. would've been more relaxed to go to the back though, i had to fight for the whole concert to keep my place, since there was a lot of pushing. :boxed: i could see very well what happened on the b-stage, but unfortunately not everything on the main stage... that's the bad thing when you have 2 stages and nearly half of the gig is on the 2nd stage. hope mika never does that! :aah: in any case, i really enjoyed the parts of the gig that took place on the b stage. :biggrin: though i realized (again) that i'm still more a fan of the "old" take that, the way i knew them in the 90s - the memories i connect with that time are probably the only reason why i still like them. their medley of the old songs (which unfortunately took place on the main stage) was my fave bit of the show. :naugty: though i also really liked the alice in wonderland style they had for "shine", and the chess scenery for "kidz" - maybe it's also because kidz is the only song of their current album that i really love. :teehee: oh yes, and i loved the intro to "the flood", especially this huge album cover thing!

after the show i went to the "official take that end of tour aftershow party" at the pacha, howard was DJing there and i also saw jason... but it was extremely full, you could hardly move, so it wasn't really much fun. i heard mark and gary were there too, but they hid so well in the VIP area that i didn't see them.

if anyone's interested, here are my pix from the pacha (haven't uploaded the concert ones yet... the ones of robbie are from the day before the gig at the "cars 2" movie premiere): [urlhttp://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/mellody76/Take%20That/[/url]

DSCN1402.jpg

oh god! no i couldn't make it. :( it's a shame, but I'm happy you loved it.

I personally prefer their new stuff LOL, but it's mainly becasue in the 90ies i was only a lil girl, and i only got into their music after the big reunion in 2006. :thumb_yello:

Do you mind if I post some of your pictures on Tumblr? There are lots of TT fans ther and I think they'd love them :wub2:

Jason is such a babe, ohmygod:mf_lustslow: :wub2:

Hey!

I finally foud this thread.I'm a massive TT fan, I freaking love them:wub2:

Esp.Rob&Mark...I don't have a huge TTfan past,I've been a fan since last year i think,but now i've got almost all of their and Rob's CDs and DVDs.I planned to go to Munich too,but I couldn't collect the money for it,unfortunately.I don't think that they're coming here,but i'm just hoping for Rob.He's been here for 2times,but last time it was in 2006 when i was 9,so i missed it too.Really want to see them live one day.

btw,Rob's fanmail adress: http://www.fanmail.biz/46022.html

Edited by DuMika

Do you mind if I post some of your pictures on Tumblr? There are lots of TT fans ther and I think they'd love them :wub2:

if you leave my watermarks in the pix, and tell people that if they want to use the pix (for their website etc.) to leave the watermarks as well, then yes. :wink2:

if you leave my watermarks in the pix, and tell people that if they want to use the pix (for their website etc.) to leave the watermarks as well, then yes. :wink2:

of course! and I won't remove anything for sure!!! thank you! :wub2: