Stories based on Mika's songs

IngievV

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't have a chance to read all of your stories yet..but I read Lady Jane,By the Time and Blame it on the Girls so far... and I must say that I quite impressed by your style..:naughty: the stories quite catchy and makes you wanna read further...

YES! I've got a faaaan!:biggrin2:

Maybe you should start your own fanclub :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

hey, I've just read Lonely Alcoholic :) you really have a unique and developed style :) :) well done!

I just have one question: do you try in your stories to follow the same line of thought as in the songs, or are they just a starting point for your imagination? :)

it seems to me that you do the second, cos I find your story quite different from the song, in the sense that LA, the song, is very dark and ironic, while yours has a happy ending and completely different meaning... :)

hey, I've just read Lonely Alcoholic :) you really have a unique and developed style :) :) well done!

I just have one question: do you try in your stories to follow the same line of thought as in the songs, or are they just a starting point for your imagination? :)

it seems to me that you do the second, cos I find your story quite different from the song, in the sense that LA, the song, is very dark and ironic, while yours has a happy ending and completely different meaning... :)

First of all, thank you:naughty:

Well, it depends on the song. For Lady Jane, there is a very set storyline and I didn't really want to change that. Most of the songs have a story, but are not as set as LJ is and it allows for a little bit of freedom. It's not my intention to completely take all Mika's lyrics literal, but play around a little bit, as I have quite a twisted imagination at times:roftl:

Well, it depends on the song. For Lady Jane, there is a very set storyline and I didn't really want to change that. Most of the songs have a story, but are not as set as LJ is and it allows for a little bit of freedom. It's not my intention to completely take all Mika's lyrics literal, but play around a little bit, as I have quite a twisted imagination at times:roftl:

ya think?:mf_rosetinted:

cool :)

:thumb_yello:

Archived