Stories based on Mika's songs

IngievV

Hey kids,

I'm keeping a blog since yesterday, started when I was 3 hours early at school and had to kill time. I write stories based on Mika's lyrics and post them on the blog. I try to do one as often as I can. Right now, it has 2 entries already (Everybody say HURAY) and I would like to know what you think of it. Are they good or bad? Happy or sad? Anything, basically:naughty:

This is the link:

http://fairytalesbeforedark.blogspot.com/

Let me know what you think and any suggestions, for example which song should be next, are welcome as well:aah:

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey kids,

I'm keeping a blog since yesterday, started when I was 3 hours early at school and had to kill time. I write stories based on Mika's lyrics and post them on the blog. I try to do one as often as I can. Right now, it has 2 entries already (Everybody say HURAY) and I would like to know what you think of it. Are they good or bad? Happy or sad? Anything, basically:naughty:

This is the link:

Let me know what you think and any suggestions, for example which song should be next, are welcome as well:aah:

I LIKEEE:biggrin2:

and lonely alcooholic then :biggrin2:

:clap:

This is so impressive...you really should put them in a book for Mika :wink2:

I like all of them , my fav is "By the time" because it's so romantic :wub2:

After wag and lonely alcoholic, would you work your magic on Good Gone Girl, please?

You are a very gifted writer :bow: Thanks for sharing with us :flowers2:

:clap:

This is so impressive...you really should put them in a book for Mika :wink2:

I like all of them , my fav is "By the time" because it's so romantic :wub2:

After wag and lonely alcoholic, would you work your magic on Good Gone Girl, please?

You are a very gifted writer :bow: Thanks for sharing with us :flowers2:

I will and thank you :biggrin2::wub2:

I wish I would:naughty: I'm planning to put them all together in a real book kinda thing and then give it to him one day:naughty:

don´t forget to take a pic of the moment :mf_rosetinted: we have run out of pics with that beotch and mika :mf_rosetinted:

i only read "lady jane" cause mary retweeted that,and i loved it! i´m gonna read the other one. by the way,i tried to comment on your site,but i couldn´t figure out where was the "submit" key,since all i could read was something like "laksdhgashg" and "iosdf fnofengouerh" :mf_rosetinted: not english at all :mf_rosetinted:

and i´d love to read your story about toy boy :aah: :aah:

don´t forget to take a pic of the moment :mf_rosetinted: we have run out of pics with that beotch and mika :mf_rosetinted:

i only read "lady jane" cause mary retweeted that,and i loved it! i´m gonna read the other one. by the way,i tried to comment on your site,but i couldn´t figure out where was the "submit" key,since all i could read was something like "laksdhgashg" and "iosdf fnofengouerh" :mf_rosetinted: not english at all :mf_rosetinted:

and i´d love to read your story about toy boy :aah: :aah:

Yeah it's annoying! The blog is in Dutch even though I changed the settings to English! I'm going to try to change that:naughty:

Hey kids,

This is the link:

Those stories are wonderful! What a lovely thing to do, to make them into a story-blog. Mika's songs lend themselves so well to short stories and I love how you've added the vids at the end, so that random peeps who read your stories are then introduced to Mika!!

Well done! Can't wait for the 'Golden' story.

Archived